• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on April 29, 2016, 01:41:32 AM
you do need to take shower before you defile bellgab  >:( :D

And wash off my pheromones?  No way dude. 

zeebo

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 01:44:34 AM
I am out for the Night . Talked to Shay guys He is well ! See everyone on the Morrow . Shitposting on Hoagies Last Night .....

later sp9, hope to see ya tomorrow

comaphobe

i don't  watch tv and never saw jericho. is it a series like the day after, or threads?

pate

Bosnian pyramids?

I have one better Russian dolmen(sp)...

This guest is horrible. Excellent final lap Richard. BRAAPS.

Quote from: comaphobe on April 29, 2016, 01:56:15 AM
i don't  watch tv and never saw jericho. is it a series like the day after, or threads?

It's really two shows in one. The first season is about a small town trying to survive while season 2 is about the politics of the different regions of the United States after the bombs.

pate

Quote from: comaphobe on April 29, 2016, 01:56:15 AM

Not as good as the day after because naow first prime plus second prime can equal lame.

Barfly

This isn't  a "network"
Its just a bunch of same old same old podcasts ya  get on countless other so called "networks"
you all know it is the same rehashed shit every day or night with the same guests on every podcasts..this gene is so dead
but you seem to coniniue its existence

comaphobe

Quote from: pate on April 29, 2016, 01:56:22 AM
Bosnian pyramids?

I have one better Russian dolmen(sp)...

have you heard paul stonehill? he is an excellent guest...

comaphobe

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 29, 2016, 01:57:27 AM
This guest is horrible. Excellent final lap Richard. BRAAPS.

all he needs are oven mitts and he could start a band.

trostol

Is this the plot to Stargate? lol I wasn't aware that was a true story like Star Wars. Is there any fiction? :(

comaphobe

Quote from: Darth Sandra on April 29, 2016, 01:58:12 AM
It's really two shows in one. The first season is about a small town trying to survive while season 2 is about the politics of the different regions of the United States after the bombs.

is the 2nd season kind of like the 2nd half of the stand miniseries from 1993? is jericho worth seeking out on DVD? i just picked up the first 5 seasons of rescue me for $15 plus subway fare.

I'm not sure if I am ready to accept that Baywatch is a true story. David Hasselhoff must be stopped or he'll end up Governor of California. :(