• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 01:45:42 AM
im not mocking ya here, so what is Satanism in your opinion?

to be honest..satanism is nothing more then people that just wanna be hedonists...there is a huge difference between satanists and devil worshipers

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on April 28, 2016, 01:47:15 AM
to be honest..satanism is nothing more then people that just wanna be hedonists...there is a huge difference between satanists and devil worshipers

its all bs to me lol but these type of guests do make me laugh

Hollow Man

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 01:45:42 AM
im not mocking ya here, so what is Satanism in your opinion?

He's talking LaVeyan, methinks.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on April 28, 2016, 01:45:44 AMENe
It's funny with this show, usually about a third through it I realize I have no clue what the topic is.
zeebie sweetie I'm sensing a pattern here.

norland2424

lol read this bs

How to Recognize a Satanist

most of these people have blank stares...their eyes seem void of empathy, love, compassion and concern. Thou they may play it off, you can tell it's an act..(red flag).

They also are liberal with events like say Halloween parties at a church. I can go on, but you can get the idea..they corrupt and pervert churches.

They are uncomfortable in a real God fearing church. In Ministry, Satanist go for top positions to control the flow of doctrine as well as to preach certain passages, not others..in other words 'feel-good' ministry to keep many church shoppers coming back.

A good example of this might be Robert Yates serial killer from Spokane Wa. He was a Deacon and actually killed a victim in his church. Thou I have never heard him confess to being a Satanist...would you think otherwise when you hear his deeds?

Most Satanic crimes are not reported as so by Police. If people knew how prevalent it is, there would be mass lynchings. Trust me, Police know how bad this problem is. You do the math...number of ceremonies multiplied by covens nation-wide equals lot's of missing people nationwide every year. Make that Worldwide.

Now most Satanists are very private, solitary people. They may flaunt their religion to intimidate neighbors if low level. These types usually have mean large black dogs.

A clean cut Satanist is not so foolish; they are different; they are serious. They hold positions in key places, often around children or authority. They have reason to be discreet. They are.

lost-cat-poster-seattle-120510.jpg

If suspicious, just follow them on ceremony nights. Just do a key search on Satanic Holiday calendar. One thing they seem to have in common is bunkers underground. More signs to look for can be missing cats, in your neighborhood. Even young children that come up missing..make note of Satanic ceremony dates. Keep watch of yours, and other neighborhood children a week prior. It is said certain demonic known biker gangs are involved in these kidnappings.

Other signs to look for might be piles of animals bones say in the woods. Fire pits with charred animal bones are common. Go back on ceremony nights to confirm..but be careful. Use of dark candles is another sign (do a key search on different colored candles used in Satanism for ceremonies).

If you have a gut feeling of evil or 'something's not right' in an area, you're probably correct. Negative energy seems to stay in an area afterward. Look for pagan signs in their house, or office. They seem to like animals with horns, even dragons.

Most Satanic compounds have very tall chain link fences perhaps adorned with razor wire. There will be an underground hidden bunker there as well. Make sure no one is in there before you implode it ;-)

There's one Satanic compound in Central Florida, around Bradenton area. The front gate is blocked with a huge boulder on the inside. This rock is huge, not native to Florida..I know. These people use a large Caterpillar loader to move the boulder as an unmarked semi rolls into the gate. Then the boulder is rolled back into place blocking the gate during unloading/loading.

The place is well known in the area as the 'guards' are dressed in cloaks armed with AR-15's assault rifles. They do not hide who they are. If you stand along the river behind this compound you can actually see a bit of a large flat slab decorated with a Pentagram on top. The walls are high I'm sure to mask any noises from inside.

In conclusion research as much as you can about Satanists if you'd like to expose their whereabouts. Or, who they are. Perhaps start in your local church.
- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/how_to_recognize_a_satanist.html#sthash.flI95s3a.dpuf

TigerLily

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2016, 01:47:50 AM
Hahaha what's a small Satanist to do?
Mephistopheles' Petite Shop. Where I buy all my black velvet capes. 4P

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 01:51:31 AM
lol read this bs

How to Recognize a Satanist

most of these people have blank stares...their eyes seem void of empathy, love, compassion and concern. Thou they may play it off, you can tell it's an act..(red flag).

They also are liberal with events like say Halloween parties at a church. I can go on, but you can get the idea..they corrupt and pervert churches.

They are uncomfortable in a real God fearing church. In Ministry, Satanist go for top positions to control the flow of doctrine as well as to preach certain passages, not others..in other words 'feel-good' ministry to keep many church shoppers coming back.

A good example of this might be Robert Yates serial killer from Spokane Wa. He was a Deacon and actually killed a victim in his church. Thou I have never heard him confess to being a Satanist...would you think otherwise when you hear his deeds?

Most Satanic crimes are not reported as so by Police. If people knew how prevalent it is, there would be mass lynchings. Trust me, Police know how bad this problem is. You do the math...number of ceremonies multiplied by covens nation-wide equals lot's of missing people nationwide every year. Make that Worldwide.

Now most Satanists are very private, solitary people. They may flaunt their religion to intimidate neighbors if low level. These types usually have mean large black dogs.

A clean cut Satanist is not so foolish; they are different; they are serious. They hold positions in key places, often around children or authority. They have reason to be discreet. They are.

If suspicious, just follow them on ceremony nights. Just do a key search on Satanic Holiday calendar. One thing they seem to have in common is bunkers underground. More signs to look for can be missing cats, in your neighborhood. Even young children that come up missing..make note of Satanic ceremony dates. Keep watch of yours, and other neighborhood children a week prior. It is said certain demonic known biker gangs are involved in these kidnappings.

Other signs to look for might be piles of animals bones say in the woods. Fire pits with charred animal bones are common. Go back on ceremony nights to confirm..but be careful. Use of dark candles is another sign (do a key search on different colored candles used in Satanism for ceremonies).

If you have a gut feeling of evil or 'something's not right' in an area, you're probably correct. Negative energy seems to stay in an area afterward. Look for pagan signs in their house, or office. They seem to like animals with horns, even dragons.

Most Satanic compounds have very tall chain link fences perhaps adorned with razor wire. There will be an underground hidden bunker there as well. Make sure no one is in there before you implode it ;-)

There's one Satanic compound in Central Florida, around Bradenton area. The front gate is blocked with a huge boulder on the inside. This rock is huge, not native to Florida..I know. These people use a large Caterpillar loader to move the boulder as an unmarked semi rolls into the gate. Then the boulder is rolled back into place blocking the gate during unloading/loading.

The place is well known in the area as the 'guards' are dressed in cloaks armed with AR-15's assault rifles. They do not hide who they are. If you stand along the river behind this compound you can actually see a bit of a large flat slab decorated with a Pentagram on top. The walls are high I'm sure to mask any noises from inside.

In conclusion research as much as you can about Satanists if you'd like to expose their whereabouts. Or, who they are. Perhaps start in your local church.
- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/how_to_recognize_a_satanist.html#sthash.flI95s3a.dpuf

fuckin awful

TigerLily

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 01:51:31 AM
lol read this bs

How to Recognize a Satanist[/s] Trump Voter

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on April 28, 2016, 01:51:56 AM
Mephistopheles' Petite Shop. Where I buy all my black velvet capes. 4P

Pics or it didn't happen.

Hollow Man

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 01:49:08 AM
its all bs to me lol but these type of guests do make me laugh

Yeah, Alex Jones is big into that. Mark Dice is another. Hell, even that idiot Mancow has gotten into this shit for fuck's sake, LOL!

TigerLily

zeebo

Is this a legit heavy convo or is it just b.s. philosophy?  I can't tell since I had too much whiskey, which usually is no prob for this show.

Quote from: trostol on April 28, 2016, 01:47:15 AM

That only applies to the LaVey brand of Satanism.  Parsons, Hubbard and Crowley were actually into the black arts and while I don't think they every considered themselves Satanists or devil worshipers, that is what they were.  They wanted to bring the Antichrist to life through sexual rituals.

I would refer you to the works of Dennis Wheatley.

GravitySucks

Speaking of pure evil, where is Darth Sandra tonight?

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on April 28, 2016, 01:59:21 AM
Is this a legit heavy convo or is it just b.s. philosophy?  I can't tell since I had too much whiskey, which usually is no prob for this show.