• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

went to Columbus once...didnt seem to bad...but i was only around the convention center

norland2424

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 23, 2016, 02:51:28 AM
I have worked alongside most of the 95 fed agencies . This lady is batshit crazy Buckeye !

she probably worked in a post office while taking drugs, so we end up getting show lol

comaphobe

There are 95 federal agencies? Thank god they are keeping us safe from ourselves. I think we need another 100 agencies to wipe our asses for us.

JesusJuice

Ed Dames remote viewed Satan once. He was a professional though. This lady is just a hack.

comaphobe

Quote from: trostol on January 23, 2016, 02:52:22 AM
went to Columbus once...didnt seem to bad...but i was only around the convention center

I've only been to concerts and special events.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 23, 2016, 02:41:33 AM
one of arts true fb fans called bellgab a pit of vipers lol
I saw a couple of those posts, yeah - lol.

Idiot, douchebag, [pit of ] Vipers.  500 post to make the Viper level.

You're a 'Class 15' Viper -          Tee-Hee-Hee     ;)

swordpoint9

Quote from: trostol on January 23, 2016, 02:52:22 AM
Bro I travel around the Globe . This Is My Blood and Soil . The only place I have allergies , I come back . I know intel up until 2015 nothing has changed !

were talking about the creation of internet usernames now?

holy shit.

name drop

so he's     MOON BEAM   !!!!!!      our new word  for MITD

norland2424

wait people called gov brown moon beam, not you hoagie

swordpoint9

Quote from: norland2424 on January 23, 2016, 02:52:53 AM
she probably worked in a post office while taking drugs, so we end up getting show lol
Credibility level - 30000 !

Hoagland oblivious that the code name he was given was derogatory and unflattering.

comaphobe

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 23, 2016, 02:53:36 AM
Ed Dames remote viewed Satan once. He was a professional though. This lady is just a hack.

What version of Satan I wonder.. Also, when one remote views do you have to point your face directly into the direction of the target for it to work. Some remotes don't work unless you aim it accurately, even with strong batteries that still have a lot of life left in them..

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 23, 2016, 02:56:35 AM
Hoagland oblivious that the code name he was given was derogatory and unflattering.

You'd think he'd have caught that one.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 23, 2016, 02:38:46 AM
Luckily I locked that secret passage! ;)
Of all people you should know to never underestimate the powers of the dark side.  :o

ok  off the rails  we go....................6 degrees    of hoagland

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: comaphobe on January 23, 2016, 02:46:18 AM
I prefered Crossroads, it had the Karate Kid in it. It's a movie about Faustian Myth. He leaves the karate at home and instead is an aspiring classical guitarist who hooks up with one of Robert Johnson's old friends, who like Robert, allegedly also sold his soul to the devil in exchange for ultimate musical supremacy. They make a pilgrimage to the Mississippi Delta where he has to play a dual against Satan's House Guitarist in order to void the contract which deems his friend's soul property of Satan.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6nbos_crossroads-the-guitar-duel_shortfilms

I always wanted to get one of those pignose amps after seeing that movie. I never did though.

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 23, 2016, 03:00:01 AM
Love ya friend your not Fashy . Uber Alles sounds hollow .

I was referencing the song Norland kindly posted for us. :)

I just don't understand why Culver City Toyota doesn't advertise on this show.

TigerLily

TigerLily tired. Sword, watch my back. Doctor, check sick bay. Logan, feed the Grimoires.
And wait for the code word. Afghans ate the banana
Have a good weekend, braapsters