• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Peace out everybody.  I'll be building igloos tomorrow....errrr, uh today.  ;D

Cheers!  8)

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 04:03:15 AM
I know, and I've missed all but one show live, this week. :'(

(There goes my New Year's Resolution, shot-to-shit)
Greetings BellBoy. :)   Good thread tonight.   The show - Meh.  Some half-way decent Hoagy-isms though.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on January 22, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

Cheers!  8)

later man...make sure you have a St Bernard with you lol

norland2424

Cheers!  8)

lol you should email hoagie about the weather lol

Cheers!  8)
Already built mine.
Cheers Shay

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 22, 2016, 04:08:27 AM
lol you should email hoagie about the weather lol

i'll find some fake photo to send him to show what its like lol

trostol

alright...good night folks..til tomorrow with the blizzard...braaps...i am your father

BellBoy

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 22, 2016, 04:07:05 AM
Greetings BellBoy. :)   Good thread tonight.   The show - Meh.  Some half-way decent Hoagy-isms though.

The thread is what I come for. The show, as you say - usually Meh. I like the banter more than anything.

(maybe next week)

Quote from: trostol on January 22, 2016, 04:21:00 AM
alright...good night folks..til tomorrow with the blizzard...braaps...i am your father
Have a good one trostol. Enjoy the snow... what else can you do with it - besides shovel. :o    ;)

Edit:  Here, I control a few thousand of these, so if you need to go to the store, no worries.

Barfly

I just read about this snowstorm, i didn't see anything about three feet, they said 12-20"
Piece of cake.

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 22, 2016, 04:26:08 AM
Have a good one trostol. Enjoy the snow... what else can you do with it - besides shovel. :o    ;)

Edit:  Here, I control a few thousand of these, so if you need to go to the store, no worries.

that would be awesome..i could keep my plans with that

Quote from: Barfly on January 22, 2016, 04:28:22 AM

I just read about this snowstorm, i didn't see anything about three feet, they said 12-20"
Piece of cake.

supposedly DC is talking 24 inches+

Quote from: Barfly on January 22, 2016, 04:28:22 AM
Piece of cake.
Shit, they always blow these things out of proportion. It drives up the fear and is great for sales. The peeps that are going to be prepared are prepared anyway.  Fear Fear Fear...  Doom Doom Doom...  LOL LOL LOL  !    ;D

comaphobe

Remember snowmageddon about 4-5 years ago, it was an average seasonal snowfall in the Northeast and media tried to do everything to get people out to Macy's for hot deals before it was too late. Next year they will probably use a mild blizzard to instigate an intercontinental race war.

Quote from: comaphobe on January 22, 2016, 04:42:18 AM
Remember snowmageddon about 4-5 years ago, it was an average seasonal snowfall in the Northeast and media tried to do everything to get people out to Macy's for hot deals before it was too late. Next year they will probably use a mild blizzard to instigate an intercontinental race war.
LOL - Yeah, I remember that. Maybe that's why the education system in America  is so dumbed down now.  Drive the younger generation like cattle to the slaughter through base emotions like fear. That shit is so transparent, but if teenagers can no longer think for themselves, the corporations can commercialize everything. I think this is another reason new movies are mainly action. You don't have to think to follow what little plot there is.

Hoaxy doesn't help either. If he would just say something along the lines of "There's a big storm forecast for DC. Prepare if you need to. " and leave it at that, I'd probably have more respect for him. Peeps can search it out for themselves.
I'd more than likely still give him shit about that though too, but at least I wouldn't be quite so harsh. ;)  ;D

Hey has anyone else ever noticed  how the women in the pre-'65 TV shows and movies, always had perky tits. Those bras had to hurt, but damn they made their chest stand at attention.  :o    :) :D ;D

Sorry, got Twilight Zone on.

Hey, think Art has seen this ?    http://jezebel.com/is-syfys-new-series-the-internet-ruined-my-life-about-e-1741795361 

OK guys, gotta fly.

BellBoy

Quote from: expat on January 22, 2016, 08:51:06 AM
BTW there's been idle talk about Robin's son here.... well, watch this!

He juggles balls almost as well as Hoagland juggles facts.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 01:23:14 AM
4chan mods have gone on a banning spree and are nuking any thread about radio. Even a general spooky radio thread got nuked.

Guess ARTs lawyers got to them.  Scared the grape juice out of their sippee cups.

paladin1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXnmEeTs4rg
Well.  There's a marketable skill. 

Interviewer:  Well, what is your strongest ability that you can contribute to my team?
Falkov:          I am a solid ball handler.

A pause and an eyeblink fm the interviewer, a bit of sweat appears on his lip, a droplet begins to form at his temple.

Interviewer:  You hired.  You will working directly beneath me.  Your compensation package will.....come....along.  Soon.
Falkov:         Cool!  Do you have any balls or should I bring mine?

His ability to manipulate the torsion field is impressive. But he did drop a ball so he must still be learning.

BellBoy

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 02:32:19 PM
His ability to manipulate the torsion field is impressive. But he did drop a ball so he must still be learning.

To be fair, Hoagland has been known to drop a fact or two, as well.

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
To be fair, Hoagland has been known to drop a fact or two, as well.

Fun fact. Michael created his twitter account in 2011 and doesn't follow Hoaxie nor does Hoaxie follow him. Lets speculate as to why! You can learn a lot from someones twitter account! ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 01:03:40 AM
If anyone from /x/ is reading this please sign up for bellgab. Let this thread be your thread of refuge. Make fun of Art and the shitty mods of 4chan here. <3

I was wondering why there were no MITD threads the past few mornings i checked to see what went down. I haven't been on /x/ much at night been busy with other stuff. Time for 8chan i guess, Wheels wont take any of Art's bullshit threats.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 22, 2016, 02:57:34 PM
I was wondering why there were no MITD threads the past few mornings i checked to see what went down. I haven't been on /x/ much at night been busy with other stuff. Time for 8chan i guess, Wheels wont take any of Art's bullshit threats.

I checked 8chan and their /x/ board is more dead than Art's credibility.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 02:59:10 PM
I checked 8chan and their /x/ board is more dead than Art's credibility.

Time for a bellgab raid then, whats Art gonna do shut down a forum of his ego fluffers?

Crashing this plane... WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 22, 2016, 03:06:08 PM
Time for a bellgab raid then, whats Art gonna do shut down a forum of his ego fluffers?

Crashing this plane... WITH NO SURVIVORS!

mud fight!!!!!!!

expat

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 02:53:25 PM
Fun fact. Michael created his twitter account in 2011 and doesn't follow Hoaxie nor does Hoaxie follow him. Lets speculate as to why! You can learn a lot from someones twitter account! ;)

Another fun fact: Michael wrote this in August 2014:

"Reverse engineering my mindbendingly toxic family dynamic has consumed a significant chunk of my life."

GravitySucks

Hoagland's a Dick.  I would leave innocent bystanders out of the equation.

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 04:37:07 PM
Hoagland's a Dick.  I would leave innocent bystanders out of the equation.

Did I mention that Richard C. Hoagland is sometimes a bit 'factually challenged'?