• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: norland2424 on January 22, 2016, 02:38:44 AM
i assume hoagie is poor tho, at least im sure he doesn't have art bell level of money

But he's sort of married to a DOCTOR! A DOCTOR!

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 22, 2016, 02:38:44 AM
i assume hoagie is poor tho, at least im sure he doesn't have art bell level of money

i assume hoagie is like my dad..sitting on a shit load of money that no one knows about

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Barfly on January 22, 2016, 02:38:38 AM
I thought of the perfect job for Hoagie..Greeter at Wall Mart

He'd just talk your ear off at the door and you'd never get your shopping done  :D

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 22, 2016, 02:40:07 AM
i assume hoagie is like my dad..sitting on a shit load of money that no one knows about

lol its safe to assume that your dad is retired tho, lol you know con man hoagie is doing this to get by

Barfly

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2016, 02:40:34 AM
He'd just talk your ear off at the door and you'd never get your shopping done  :D
Good point, He may make a good ice cream man driving a truck around, but i think he would frighten all the children.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 22, 2016, 02:42:13 AM
lol its safe to assume that your dad is retired tho, lol you know con man hoagie is doing this to get by

nope...strangely my dad is not retired lol

Dr. MD MD

Serious braaps going on tonight. It's like Hoagie's headphone cord keeps rubbing against his mic  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: trostol on January 22, 2016, 02:40:07 AM

Gotta be. The guy cartwheels all over the world with nary a hint of giving a single rational shit about how much things cost.

I've got theories, but we have the legend.

trostol

dick..you live in the middle of no where..if you cant get a parking spot..stop driving

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 22, 2016, 02:44:27 AM
Braaps everybody!  :D

....and Cheers!  8) 

thank god your still alive!!!! , hoagie is worried about you!!!

trostol

lol she sounds like she is just agreeing with him to shut him up

Quote from: trostol on January 22, 2016, 02:44:24 AM
dick..you live in the middle of no where..if you cant get a parking spot..stop driving
;D ;D ;D - LOL

comaphobe

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2016, 02:34:36 AM
Which is why he needs an in-studio engineer and not just a producer. This would take care of most braaps. However, many here might miss that. It's become one of Hoaxie's "charms."  ;)

You should reword that in a fitting way so it can be added into his Wikipedia page.

ShayP

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on January 22, 2016, 02:46:08 AM
lol she sounds like she is just agreeing with him to shut him up
I caught that also, its the hesitation.

comaphobe

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2016, 02:09:28 AM
This guest's sound fidelity is superior to Hoagland's. Hrrrm.

Yeah I noticed that right away, for a second I thought he was calling in from a phone.

The guest playing bejeweled and shitposting on 4chan while talking to Hoag.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 22, 2016, 02:46:58 AM
LOL!  Oh he is, is he?

hes all worried about the storm tomorrow, lol and he plans to have "reporters" on the east coast tomorrow...

ShayP