• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

caller..if you take everything RCH as gospel..you have issues

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on October 13, 2015, 02:06:20 AM
even tho i did ask Rossy to have a show on that satellite , but he shot it down saying it was debunked lol, and no the caller isnt me

Oh no...I have no problem with the satellite.  I like it. I'm fascinated by it.  It was the call.
I would like to have a show on that BTW.   ;)

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 13, 2015, 02:07:21 AM
Finally.... The Black night satellite
To entertain myself, I am pretending we are talking about VGER. It is about as fast paced as STtMP anyway... :D

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2015, 02:05:15 AM
Is this caller someone from here!?  >:(  I want to punch him in the neck. So, if you are from here.  Fuck you.  PM me and I will come and punch you in the neck.
He cant be from here, hes actually asking a pertinent question

These calls are shills

Just heard Richard's producer do a bong hit in the background.

He got that right... Tesla thought he was talking to Mars.

BRAAPS

ShayP

Hoagland!  HELLO!????  I hope you realize the people here have helped you in your current success.  Rossy was (is) one of us.  Are you trying to throw away a good thing?  Are you shitting the bed?  Do not EVER deny Braaps!  NEVER!

norland2424

wtf is this asshole on, "listen radio" no im watching the radio waves  >:(

Art

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2015, 02:11:48 AM
Hoagland!  HELLO!????  I hope you realize the people here have helped you in your current success.  Rossy was (is) one of us.  Are you trying to throw away a good thing?  Are you shitting the bed?  Do not EVER deny Braaps!  NEVER!

he is..but remember what Ross always said..we are just a small fraction of his audience

Barfly

I was going to stop my sub to Art and go with Richard, that has changed as of tonight.
and now it seems he has a sidekick with a bad mic as well, this has gone to shit fast

Michelle from Japan who may or may not have opened a young man's mind to liberal ideas.

whoozit

Put a muzzle on the producer!  That technology has been around long enough for RCH to understand.

ShayP

So Scott McKay...this is listening radio!?  No shit!  It's also a format for callers.