• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

This conversation means nothing to any of the lister's or me, only value is for RCH and 'The producer' !

It's like listening to conversations in a memory clinic.....when I did my phd  :(

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on October 13, 2015, 01:37:10 AM
Welcome to boring radio.
Maybe Rossy cant say what happend

no..he just PM's trying to get us all to understand...he did not get fired..he left on his own..please..not just you but everyone ..get that right

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2015, 01:37:09 AM
First oil embargo when I was -2. Yeah, that's relevant. *Bong hit*. Anybody want some?

Sure...i think I was 4. 

ShayP

Quote from: Anthony Barnett on October 13, 2015, 01:38:03 AM
This conversation means nothing to any of the lister's or me, only value is for RCH and 'The producer' !

It's like listening to conversations in a memory clinic.....when I did my phd  :(

This feels bad doesn't it.

SciFiAuthor

K, at this point this producer should have realized that this is bad radio and hung up for the good of the show and forced Richard into open lines.

TigerLily

I can't stand this trainwreck.  The sublime has turned into the ridiculous.  This is so so sad. I'm braaping out.  :'(  :'(  :'(

norland2424

is he going to tell us how he got anally butt fucked by aliens  >:(

Quote from: Anthony Barnett on October 13, 2015, 01:38:03 AM

It's just a private phone conversation that we are forced to listen too. Awful awful awful. Everyone email Richard, it's the only thing we can do now.

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on October 13, 2015, 01:38:06 AM
no..he just PM's trying to get us all to understand...he did not get fired..he left on his own..please..not just you but everyone ..get that right
He must have known weeks in advance, i wish they would have announced it

JSchool

How have we gone this long without a Cronkite reference?

ShayP

I am 44.  I do love hearing nostalgia.  One of my favorite OSOM shows was with Dick Bertel.  But this is not doing it for me.... :(

popple

I feel blessed to have listened during the OSOM era of Producer Rossy. I don't know where we're going now.... *stares out window*

trostol

might be time to pick up Jurassic Park and continue reading

norland2424

everyone look at the time, its been 41 min of this bullshit

I still don't understand why Ross left a paying job to pursue personal projects, but I won't push :)

This is baaaaaaaad...
This is really baaaaad...

Dude adjust your mic it's too close.

You're supposed to be a producer. Aren't you running a monitor ??

This is not Braap-Worthy

bateman

I just brushed my teeth and tuned back in wondering if the producer was still on. Yup, talking about the glory days at NBC. This is genuinely horrible radio.

Quote from: popple on October 13, 2015, 01:41:41 AM
I feel blessed to have listened during the OSOM era of Producer Rossy. I don't know where we're going now.... *stares out window*

Adorable.

Who wants to bet Hollywood pussies around open lines all night?