• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Morgus

I see that Hoagie is the scheduled guest on Clyde Lewis' Ground Zero radio show tonight probably starting at 8pm PT or 11pm ET.
Topic the planet Mars and the recent new space probes launched to go there.

Free streaming listen links here: https://www.paranormal.radio/program/clyde_lewis

Morgus

Hoagie's website says his guest scheduled for tonight's show (Richard Dolan) had to cancel due to a migraine headache.
So Hoagie is doing a replay yet again...

Quote from: Morgus on August 01, 2020, 07:02:00 PM
Hoagie's website says his guest scheduled for tonight's show (Richard Dolan) had to cancel due to a migraine headache.
So Hoagie is doing a replay yet again...
What’s up with this guy canceling all the time?  And he cancels the whole show just because the guest had an issue?  He used to be able to blather about whatever for hours. He also seems to cancel every other week or so because his power flickers once.

Morgus

Sounds like Hoagie still has a headache, so his crew is taking over as host for the show tonight. :o

Morgus

Hoagie managed to host live 2 nights in a row, tonight he goes back to Mars...

Morgus

Another Hoagie replay tonight, message at the website:
We Apologize and Regret that due to high winds, Richard’s power is off.

Morgus

Hoagie's power is still out tonight, so yet another replay!

Morgus

Another last minute alert from Hoagie's website,
Due to Power Maintainance Shutdown its yet another replay tonight...

Quote from: Morgus on August 22, 2020, 09:46:05 PM
Another last minute alert from Hoagie's website,
Due to Power Maintainance Shutdown its yet another replay tonight...

Morgus

Due to Continuing Power Maintainance Shutdown,
its yet another Hoagie replay tonight...

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 23, 2020, 10:17:51 PM
Due to Continuing Power Maintainance Shutdown,
its yet another Hoagie replay tonight...
I think RCH, or his loyal staff, are going about this the wrong way. They should simply announce the rare times in which there IS a show, not announce all the frequent cancellations and replays. This would let the listeners know when to try to listen, instead of when not to listen- for those rare people who want to hear the show. It also would allow them more time to waste on Imaging Panels and complicated physic models.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2020, 02:00:27 PM
I think RCH, or his loyal staff, are going about this the wrong way.

Perhaps deciding on the desired conclusion in committee and then working backwards to find the science that supports it--both quasi-intellectually as well as financially--is not the best plan, but damn it, that is the only one their little Lodge will allow them to undertake.

COMPANY POLICY.

Morgus

Show is POSTPONED yet again tonight...

Power is on but the storm is affecting the Internet!

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on September 05, 2020, 10:07:22 PM
Show is POSTPONED yet again tonight...

Power is on but the storm is affecting the Internet!

This is approaching an amazing level of absurdity. Again I demand that RCH simply announces when, in the rarest of circumstances, he has a show. Instead of just announcing replays and cancelled shows. I can't imagine who could still be subscribing for a show that never is.

Well, hopefully RCH is using all the downtime to complete his "magnum opus." And more "briefings" for the White House.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2020, 10:24:35 PM
I can't imagine who could still be subscribing for a show that never is.

I would rather give money to Richard C. Hoagland, than to any of the finest scientists in the world.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2020, 12:05:18 AM
I would rather give money to Richard C. Hoagland, than to any of the finest scientists in the world.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 30, 2020, 03:23:17 AM
So, he's basically on the spectrum.... He's probably a genius

The 𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑛𝑡 Mr. Hutchison will gladly accept your donations.
Let's not hope he falls into that nebulous category of actual 𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.

http://hutchisoneffect.com/

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 06, 2020, 12:16:43 AM
The EMINENT Mr. Hutchison will gladly accept your donations.
Let's not hope he falls into that nebulous category of actual SCIENCE.

http://hutchisoneffect.com/

[attachment=1]

By Grabthar's Hammer, I swear--I am going to get this guy some ice cream. THIRTY-ONE FLAVORS, AND THEN SOME. RAWR.

Morgus

Surprise! Again its a Hoagie replay tonight:

AGAIN FLUCTUATING INTERNET!!!
ON • OFF • ON • OFF….!!!
OUR DEEP APOLOGIES.

albrecht

The excuse this past weekend was that the smoke from the fires in California have reached RCH and he can't talk. Sunday a show was done but it was frequent Dane Wiginton and frequent RCH stand-ins Kynthea, Tim Saunders, etc. Basically earth is done: global warming, ozone hole, chemtrails (though we shouldn't use that term,) wildfires, deforestation, frequencies, unstable climate, UV (and other radiation) - many of which is human caused by our economic activity but also specifically done by various nefarious means by evil governments.

albrecht

Send you thoughts and prayers to RCH. Apparently his lungs have been damaged by the smoke from wildfires in California, etc. No shows this weekend. The insipid guest/co-host Kynthea was hosting. Guest Sunday was a Unitarian minister and former anti-racism trainer and actor who was going to send RCH some Reike to help his lungs. No thanks, but best to RCH. 19.5 Torsion to you, sir.

Morgus

New Message from Hoagie's website:
TONIGHT’S FRIDAY INTERVIEW WITH RICHARD ON THE CLYDE LEWIS SHOW
IS POSTPONED DUE TO THE POTUS TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on October 02, 2020, 06:21:29 PM
New Message from Hoagie's website:
TONIGHT’S FRIDAY INTERVIEW WITH RICHARD ON THE CLYDE LEWIS SHOW
IS POSTPONED DUE TO THE POTUS TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID.
How is Trump having the Corona-Chan an excuse for RCH not call in to a radio show? Unless RCH is worried since he delivered that ground-breaking UFO/arcology/torsion briefing prior to the WH?

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/pb/

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2020, 06:25:10 PM
How is Trump having the Corona-Chan an excuse for RCH not call in to a radio show? Unless RCH is worried since he delivered that ground-breaking UFO/arcology/torsion briefing prior to the WH?

I'm sure Hoagie is too busy whooping it up to be bothered with Lewis.

"Lewis? Lewis?  I ain't calling in to no Lewis man.  Trump is gonna die. I got Tequila to drink and shit."

ItsOver

Clyde was suppose to have planet Venus as tonight’s topic, with the Hoagster as a guest.  Maybe Clyde’s switched the topic to the Prez or wants to talk about mac and cheese.  Or Hoagie is just being his usual douche self.

Dr. MD MD

Look, man, do I have to spell it out for you?! It’s the 2nd day of the 10th month of 2020. Add all those numbers up and you get 16. Furthermore, it’s the 4th quarter and since we’re not even half way through that you can subtract .5. Get it? ;) 8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 07:09:30 PM
Look, man, do I have to spell it out for you?! It’s the 2nd day of the 10th month of 2020. Add all those numbers up and you get 16. Furthermore, it’s the 4th quarter and since we’re not even half way through that you can subtract .5. Get it? ;) 8)

lol

Well, Trump did come down with the coof 33 days before the election, 33 hours after the debate. Walter Reed is 33 minutes away from The White House by car.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 02, 2020, 08:04:35 PM

lol

Well, Trump did come down with the coof 33 days before the election, 33 hours after the debate. Walter Reed is 33 minutes away from The White House by car.

Fucking Masons! ::)