• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 05, 2017, 10:39:21 PM
Do you people think Hoagland sincerely believes he's a scientist, albeit self educated, with compelling hypotheses such as proof of Martian Type II civilization, torsion field/hyperdimensial waves detected with a Bulova watch at a Mayan pyramid or he knows it's all bullshit and he's a fraud?

"Look, when I run up this Mayan pyramid with a 40 year old wristwatch, the watch goes all spiky. It's torsion fields!!"  ;D  from RationalWiki's page on him

I think he's deluded himself and believes most everything that pops into his head and out his mouth. A type of sociopath, where he believes he's smarter than most everybody else and the equal of people like his late good friend 'Carl' with no valid reason for that belief.

If not for his ego the guy could have probably been a successful science fiction writer and radio personality welcomed by the mainstream entertainment industry.

yes

coaster

richard hoagland is a brilliant man. if you all could see the data, you'd change your mind. it's mind-blowing science.

neogeo

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 02:45:26 PM
I'm surprised that Hoagland doesn't have the number one radio show in the nation. What with him saving Jimmy Carter's life and all. You're a hero, Hoagland.

It was Art Bell who started this, the proof is here (summarized within the first 5 minutes)

2001-10-18 â€" Art Bell / Richard C. Hoagland â€" Mass Consciousness Experiments
http://sitarchive.com/?p=5421

Art conducted this experiment on Richard's behalf when he was in hospital and Richard became a believer as a result.  (described at 01:18:01)  Why not criticize Art for doing it first?  You really have a hypocritical double standard here.  Carter was pro-disclosure and that is why Hoagland thinks he deserved our support.  You are not a newbie, you are being dishonest by purposely omitting background information in order to make this sound like a publicity stunt to people who don't know the history.  My take is that Carter only deserves our support if he acknowledges that he was threatened with the Kennedy treatment by the U.S. intelligence community.*  The first step in ending the suppression is to expose it.  Much of the rest here is pointless by comparison and you are merely part of the background noise.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlWFnBGvMPo#t=25m13s

What's with this serious discussion of the merits and qualifications of Richard C. Hoagland?

(Drawing of RCH by Donald G. Valeska)

Rix Gins

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 09, 2017, 09:35:36 PM
Hoagy's back?

Yes.  He's got shows on Sat & Sun. @ 9:00pm to Midnight, Pacific time.  Welcome back.

Zetaspeak

I was never got into live podcast. But I really should give Hoagland a try. This board makes it seem like it's fun and I was oddly entertained by him during his time on C2C.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 09, 2017, 10:03:57 PM
I was never got into live podcast. But I really should give Hoagland a try. This board makes it seem like it's fun and I was oddly entertained by him during his time on C2C.

Please join us.  It's pretty much his regular OSM show but I think that most of us had fun last weekend.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 09, 2017, 10:24:30 PM
Thank you, I've always liked your posts

Well that's nice of you to say.  Please join us tomorrow night if you get a chance.  Here is a link to the show: http://www.kiyq.org/player/

Juan Cena

Quote from: expat on June 09, 2017, 09:01:46 AM
I have to agree that Hoagland is an extremely gifted public speaker--but as a writer, not so much. Here's part of his chapter in Richard Grossinger's book New Horizons for a Lost Horizon:

"This was the perfect coverâ€"in the 1950s world of perpetual Soviet pursuit of any and all technological supremacy over the Westâ€"for NASA's real, long-term covert mission:
To secretly ascertain ... from NASA's inception ... the full extent of (potential) military threats (or benefits) of these long-abandoned, ancient ET derelicts ... as well as those ancient surface installations still partially preserved on various planets and moons (Cydonia et al.); the surviving riches of an entire, astonishing Type II Civilization in our own backyardâ€"whose extraordinary legacy and scientific potential was only fully accepted (even within NASA) when Apollo astronauts fulfilled their real Kennedy Mission and clandestinely returned, beginning in 1969, unquestionable intelligently-designed and manufactured ET artifacts to Earthâ€"from the Moon."

That's all one sentence, folks.

And I thought some of the questions I asked calling into C2C/MitD sounded garbled.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 09, 2017, 03:09:53 PM
You can build your vocabulary listening to Richard.  Even if you have a rough idea of the definition, with practice they can become part of your vocabulary. Some examples from his return episode:
Metanymic adv. a figure of speech in which a thing or concept is referred to by the name of something closely associated with that thing or concept.

Lineal adj. relating to or consisting of a line

Kerfluffle n. commotion, controversy, or fuss

Esplanade - a long, open, level area, usually next to a river or large body of water, where people may walk.

cause célèbre - is an issue or incident arousing widespread controversy, outside campaigning, and heated public debate.

Explicative adj. explanatory; interpretive.

Disparaging â€" adj. expressing the opinion that something is of little worth; derogatory.

Interstitial - space between structures or objects

Transom - the flat surface forming the stern of a vessel

Fibber McGee’s closet â€" from a radio show Fibber McGee and Molly where Fibber’s overstuffed closet would spill open with clutter

Vehemently â€" adv. in a forceful, passionate, or intense manner; with great feeling.

metaplot: The overarching story line that binds together events in a story

Hoagie's a master at seeing the 'metaplot'.  Now please excuse me, I'm off to stroll the esplanade's interstitial space in lineal fashion.

TigerLily

Braappsie Doozie ... Hoagie's back! My spies didn't report in last week so I missed the homecoming.  :'(  .  The osom site is still showing June info. But after I sobered up my spies, they told me liftoff is Sat. and Sun. at 9 TL time. But still need the listening coordinates. Can somebody help a NightSister out? Is there a new website? Braaaaaps!!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 09, 2017, 11:44:29 PM
Braappsie Doozie ... Hoagie's back! My spies didn't report in last week so I missed the homecoming.  :'(  .  The osom site is still showing June info. But after I sobered up my spies, they told me liftoff is Sat. and Sun. at 9 TL time. But still need the listening coordinates. Can somebody help a NightSister out? Is there a new website? Braaaaaps!!!!

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 03, 2017, 03:50:28 PM
LOOKING MORE FAKE ALL THE TIME

AT LAST - LAUNCH COMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!   

The Other Side of Midnight <do-not-reply@theothersideofmidnight.com>   

9:00 AM (7 hours ago)

to me

Hello Club 19.5ers!

You've waited, you've been patient and you have prevailed...we have launch commit!!

Tonight - Saturday, 6/3/17 from 9pm - 12am Pacific, The Other Side Of Midnight will resume its LIVE broadcasts with a barnburner of a show to welcome you back!

Ways to listen to the show:

•AM Band: WXME AM780 Monticello, ME (http://www.kiyq.org/)

•Shortwave: WBCQ 1: 7490 kHz (41m band; WBCQ's only frequency in standard AM mode A3E - the most extensive shortwave network in the world)

•Digital: TuneIn - http://tunein.com/radio/WXME-780-s22378/

•TalkStreamLive (link on site shortly)

We have missed you all and - due to your generous support - have GIFTS to give and minds to awaken! So - if you haven't already - be sure to sign up for Club 19.5 (only $5 a month to change the world!!!) because you are truly the engine that has kept the critical research of The Enterprise Mission going. When you take in the groundbreaking and life changing information in the **New** Mars book and peruse the rich, undeniable images and evidence we present, you will know yourself as an integral part of our crucial, collective history...

Without you - the drive to stamp out the knowledge of who we really are... could succeed...

Thank you for your continued support!

Watch theothersideofmidnight.com and our social media pages for more updates and info!

And remember...because you are a Club 19.5 Member - you will of course receive all the high and inside baseball digital releases for RCH's latest projects!

Everyone at The Other Side Of Midnight would like to thank you for keeping the faith! We are stronger together as events rapidly converge on a brilliant Nexus point.

Stay close and stay tuned...talk soon!!

M & The Other Side Of Midnight Team

www.theothersideofmidnight.com

Can you handle the TRUTH?

TigerLily

Thanks, Grav. I guess I miss the old coot. But I miss the braapsters more

Juan Cena

So I guess that Hogie's new show means that he and Robin VI reconciled? Or did he find a Robin VII?

ziznak

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 10, 2017, 12:26:29 AM
So I guess that Hogie's new show means that he and Robin VI reconciled? Or did he find a Robin VII?
i hope not!  I never thought I'd type this but I do look back fondly on his earlier shows.  the golden age of hoagy!! before yoko fucked everything up

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on June 10, 2017, 05:28:56 PM
could be interesting..too bad i will be sleeping

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/tabbys-star-dr-matloff-dr-siemion-bruce-gary-61017/

It does look interesting and the guests seem credible.  I'll be here.  See ya then trostol!  Just like ya had to be up early for work last time yet still posted. LOL!  ;)

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on June 10, 2017, 06:14:19 PM
It does look interesting and the guests seem credible.  I'll be here.  See ya then trostol!  Just like ya had to be up early for work last time yet still posted. LOL!  ;)

lol that is true but this time it is a bit earlier

trostol

Quote from: b🎱man on June 10, 2017, 06:42:15 PM

And do asteroids have brains and know which side of a planet to crash into?  🤔

do they have feelings and mommies?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: b🎱man on June 10, 2017, 06:42:15 PM

And do asteroids have brains and know which side of a planet to crash into?  🤔

He's going full woo already?! We don't even get a chance to wade into the shallow end first? Oh, Hoagie!  ::)

It should be another train wreck tonight. Do not miss!  ;) ;D