• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Morgus

No open lines tonight after all, some last minute guest?

ShayP

Quote from: castromiller on July 29, 2015, 01:02:44 AM
And the throat cleaning begins!  The microphone glitch makes it sound like he's walking through ten feet of snow.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

castromiller

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2015, 01:03:16 AM
I think he just chickened out. 

Spinner

Welcome to RCH's comedy hour, first ever open lines show. :)

castromiller

Quote from: Spinner on July 29, 2015, 01:04:03 AM
Welcome to RCH's comedy hour, first ever open lines show. :)
Even if he doesn't take calls, it's still comedy gold.  One of the funniest shows around! 

Morgus

Looks like there might be open lines later tonight after the guest listed:

Tim Ventura & Open Lines
Ventura is a futurist, technology writer, and marketing consultant at large. He founded American Antigravity in 2002 to explore antigravity, warp-drives, and emerging science in Breakthrough Propulsion Physics.

ShayP

Why doesn't he clip his microphone to his tie?  You know he wears it all the time.

castromiller

He heard Dolan calling him out!  Here comes the slug fest! 

Morgus

Ah, Hoagland now comments on Richard Dolan comments on Art's show earlier, including attacking Hoagland for his stance on a comet.

ShayP

"Major show....major guest...like this..."

Did he really just say that?

sydtron

Goddamnit. I'm gonna have to get a hoagie sub.  I want to listen.  But must be up with the kid in the morn.  Night all.

Northcoaster

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2015, 01:03:16 AM

More breaking, hot Pluto news

castromiller

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2015, 01:06:17 AM
Ah, Hoagland now comments on Richard Dolan comments on Art's show earlier, including attacking Hoagland for his stance on a comet.
It wasn't a "Scenario" like he's saying now...he was all over George's show saying there will be big changes in 2012.  He was a major 2012 huckster.

ShayP

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 01:06:55 AM
I doubt he will ever do open lines.

I'm leaning towards your view.  I doubt he could withstand anybody challenging him.  He'd get so frustrated.

Textor

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2015, 01:06:17 AM

Now he has to defend that decision to comment. And using 19.5 again, apparently.

Spinner

Oh, oh, RCH is peeved at Richard Dolan for dissing RCH's speculations about comet Elenin.

Food fight!  LOL

ShayP

I was in a paper regarding direct thrust measurements too....actually, it was a video.

coaster

I'm going to assume that hoagland does not have a mute button on his mic.

chefist

Omg this is the most unprofessional show ever! Lol

First time listener! Last time...well you know...:-)

LOL, phone starts ringing LOUDLY in the background in Hoagland's studio/bedroom. Classic.

qaddisin

Oh god, from his beard rubbing against the microphone, to the inability to hit the mute button when he coughs, to the phone ringing...