• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: Barfly on December 02, 2015, 03:07:18 AM
Shure it can i used to get BJ's for 5 bucks when i lived in Chicago, you just have to find the right crack whore and be a regular client

Gotta love those crack whores... no nasty teeth to get in the way.  ;)

Rix Gins

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 02:58:27 AM
I'll be 45 next month....I'm pretty sure she's 28 or 29.  I worked with her a while back so my math might be off.  i feel like a creep though.

EDIT....this month.  Forgot it was December.   ;D

Does she like sun dresses?  I kid.  G'Luck to ya.

Quote from: Barfly on December 02, 2015, 03:07:18 AM
Shure it can i used to get BJ's for 5 bucks when i lived in Chicago, you just have to find the right crack whore and be a regular client

But are they pretty?  They have to have a pretty face or its a no-go for me.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 03:08:16 AM
You're right.  She's one of the coolest chicks I ever met.  She's fun, hot, and quite frankly fascinating.  I hope we can hang out some more.
Hey brother, if things work out bring her to Key West with you when you come to visit next year, i got plenty room.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 03:08:16 AM
You're right.  She's one of the coolest chicks I ever met.  She's fun, hot, and quite frankly fascinating.  I hope we can hang out some more.

see there we go buddy, just stay confident and enjoy your time with her, and try not let your ex wife baggage get in the way either bro.

akwilly

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 02, 2015, 03:10:06 AM
Back of the heads all look the same.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 02, 2015, 03:01:47 AM
I'm 40 in two days, I'd do a late 20's chick with no problem. Go for it.

So would I!  ;D ;)  I haven't seen her in 2 years and it's just weird because we used to be coworkers.  It's strictly a friend thing.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 02, 2015, 03:04:10 AM
Good luck to you both.  ;)

i appreciate it man!  8)  I haven't hung out with many women since my divorce.  It just feels weird; especially since she looked me up.  Like I said above...just wanna be friends and let things happen.

Barfly

I'm sticking my dick in her face, who cares what she looks like? The end result is always the same.
I nut, pay her and go home.

I don't think I could get off on some crack whore giving me a BJ knowing that I'm enabling her eventual sad demise.  I just could not have that on my conscience.  Different strokes for different folks.

akwilly

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 02, 2015, 03:13:26 AM
I don't think I could get off on some crack whore giving me a BJ knowing that I'm enabling her eventual sad demise.  I just could not have that on my conscience.
No if she has a dick in the mouth she will not be hitting the pipe.

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 02, 2015, 03:09:33 AM
Does she like sun dresses?  I kid.  G'Luck to ya.

No.  ;D  I don't think so.  Other than kitchen clothes I've only seen her in very tight revealing outfits.   :)

Dr. MD MD

This ain't pretty enough for you?!

BellBoy

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 03:11:50 AM
see there we go buddy, just stay confident and enjoy your time with her, and try not let your ex wife baggage get in the way either bro.

Good advice, this. I was in nearly the exact same position as you when I met my curent wife, eleven years ago. Her youth gave me new life... and new children  :o  Now I'm an old man with a young family.

Barfly

I don't think I could get off on some crack whore giving me a BJ knowing that I'm enabling her eventual sad demise.  I just could not have that on my conscience.  Different strokes for different folks.
Reported for having feelings

Coffeeman

FWIW, if she's already at that point, she was already enabled a long time before you encountered her.

Quote from: akwilly on December 02, 2015, 03:14:12 AM
No if she has a dick in the mouth she will not be hitting the pipe.

But you gotta give 'em money to buy more crack.  I don't like drugs.  They destroyed my bro's life.

BellBoy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 02, 2015, 03:15:35 AM

But you gotta give 'em money to buy more crack.  I don't like drugs.  They destroyed my bro's life.

I prefer to think they use the money to buy mouthwash.  ;)

Rix Gins

I got picked up by a lady truck driver over the weekend...but that's another story.

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 03:15:28 AM
she might have a bigger dick than barfly lol
We do have the tyranny's here, but i know these whores, they are females.
I know guys that fuck them, i wont, actual sex is to personal for me.

Quote from: BellBoy on December 02, 2015, 03:16:56 AM
I prefer to think they use the money to buy mouthwash.  ;)

I guess you could go that route.  But you and I know that they will use it to buy more crack.

BellBoy

Quote from: trostol on December 02, 2015, 03:17:35 AM
my god can beat your god

I got so involved in ShayP's and Barfly's love lives (curiously separate, for once) , I almost forgot I have the show playing in my earpiece.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 03:11:50 AM

My problem is I haven't dated in 18 years.  :-\ :-[   I don't even know if this was a date.....we just got together.  Hopefully there will be another one soon. We're supposed to do something.  I'm just anxious....surprised more than anything.  ;D

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 02, 2015, 03:17:10 AM
I got picked up by a lady truck driver over the weekend...but that's another story.

I might as well be a eunuch.  There is no way I'd touch that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 02, 2015, 03:19:07 AM
I guess you could go that route.  But you and I know that they will use it to buy more crack.

Alright, I think we can all agree it's a sad state of affairs for women (or whatever) but let's not turn this into the Dr. Phil show  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: BellBoy on December 02, 2015, 03:14:35 AM
Good advice, this. I was in nearly the exact same position as you when I met my curent wife, eleven years ago. Her youth gave me new life... and new children  :o  Now I'm an old man with a young family.

Norland did give good advice.   8)  My thing is I don't want to get married again, and I don't want children.  Then again...life is crazy and I may just follow your path.  ;)

BellBoy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 02, 2015, 03:20:14 AM
I might as well be a eunuch.  There is no way I'd touch that.

You must be a eunuch, if Large Marge doesn't get your motor running.