• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Barfly

I guess I need to say something about the email and messages I have been getting about RCH. I did everything I could to help him in every way possible, including getting a loan of expensive gear from Telos to transmit his show to the Network. I found Rossy for him. I gave him the best advice I could muster up on how to proceed. I provided help in more ways then I will try to detail here.

I am sad that events have unfolded as they have. I am not going to discuss specifics but will say that we are currently not in communication nor have we been for some time now. Sometimes you think you know somebody and then find out you never really did, just sad. Please understand that I do not run the Network, I just do my show.

Art

Art needs to elaborate on this, he posted this a while ago.
Since he is not in charge of the network i guess Keith has the power to fire him?

Dr. MD MD

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 02, 2015, 02:10:22 AM
should never have broken up the ottoman empire..maybe not even the soviet union

the soviet union should have never had formed

norland2424

Quote from: Barfly on December 02, 2015, 02:12:02 AM
I guess I need to say something about the email and messages I have been getting about RCH. I did everything I could to help him in every way possible, including getting a loan of expensive gear from Telos to transmit his show to the Network. I found Rossy for him. I gave him the best advice I could muster up on how to proceed. I provided help in more ways then I will try to detail here.

I am sad that events have unfolded as they have. I am not going to discuss specifics but will say that we are currently not in communication nor have we been for some time now. Sometimes you think you know somebody and then find out you never really did, just sad. Please understand that I do not run the Network, I just do my show.

Art

Since he is not in charge of the network i guess Keith has the power to fire him?

Keith already said in an email that he wont, since the top rated shows on the network are Arts and hoaglands

paladin1991

this show actually sounds good.  If Dick can just keep his piehole shut.......

I'm tired.  Somebody pls shoot me a copy of this 'cast when they can.   I've got to get a few more devices to open and then I can sleep.

Night all.

Art

When was this posted?  I didn't know there was a rift between the two.

Ciardelo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 02, 2015, 02:13:05 AM
Damn. Live. Looks like I owe you Ciardelo.
S'ok. Keep em for later. Always lots of uses for dildos around here.

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 02:13:56 AM
Keith already said in an email that he wont, sice the top rated shows on the network are Arts and hoaglands
I just want him to be replaced. put Hoagie on during the day, i cant see him getting thousands of subs.
He cant even sell a commercial

Art

Keith would need a replacement to fill the time slot. But yes, it's Keith's network

WanagoBleu

Art

wow. I didn't know the situation was so serious.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 02, 2015, 02:13:09 AM
yes......Very lumpy......
Like my bed is fixing to be. Good Night sweet WanagoBleu. I've had a long day and a longer one is waiting for me tomorrow. Art's show kept me up posting.

GoodNight bellGabbers, enjoy the OtherEndOfMidnight show!

RoseGirl

So Hoagie's doing history now?

Haven't been here in a while...did the format change?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 02, 2015, 02:17:57 AM
Like my bed is fixing to be. Good Night sweet WanagoBleu. I've had a long day and a longer one is waiting for me tomorrow. Art's show kept me up posting.

GoodNight bellGabbers, enjoy the OtherEndOfMidnight show!
sweet dreams C. I'm out too. Good night all!!!!

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 02, 2015, 02:14:21 AM
this show actually sounds good.  If Dick can just keep his piehole shut.......

I'm tired.  Somebody pls shoot me a copy of this 'cast when they can.   I've got to get a few more devices to open and then I can sleep.

Night all.
Sleep Well Soldier.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 02, 2015, 02:16:58 AM
Keith would need a replacement to fill the time slot. But yes, it's Keith's network

While I'm sure he's all setup and there would probably be nothing in it for him I really enjoy Clyde Lewis' show Ground Zero. It's probably my second fav in the genre next to MITD, of course. To me he'd be the perfect Letterman to Art's Carson, if you're old enough to get that analogy ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2015, 02:15:23 AM
Tunein's running fine for me.
Hey Dr.
Did you hear Amy's news cast during MITD mention the interactive holograph ?

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 02:16:22 AM
maybe a month back now

Thanks.  I've been kind of out of the loop for 2 months or so while I was on the road.  I listened to Hoagie once in a while and actually enjoyed the shows that dealt with David Carradine and his demise as well as the one about the beginnings of Islam.  This show sounds like a sequel to that one.  I'm clueless about the problems with the show.  Can someone update me or send me a link to a page that explains the problems?