• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

SciFiAuthor

It's going to be really hard for Hoagland to make this interesting. It's a historic ship, yeah, I get it, it should be saved. But that's worthy of a few sentences, not a show.

norland2424

i hope this guest just trolls him tonight, he already laughed at dildo master hoagland

AppealPlay

Quote from: Barfly on November 12, 2015, 02:03:30 AM
OK, i hit the record button in case it gets wacky, i missed the first 20 seconds or so

Damn it!  I forgot to start recording again tonight.

Kon tiki you dumb fuck Rich... Who hasn't this quack known? Can we try an get him committed as a threat to himself?

pate

Starting the stream naow;  hopes I don't piddle on the paddle.

AppealPlay

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2015, 02:04:12 AM
It's going to be really hard for Hoagland to make this interesting. It's a historic ship, yeah, I get it, it should be saved. But that's worthy of a few sentences, not a show.

I'm sure torsion fields or hyper-dimensional physics woo are involved.

pate

Someone found the downed site of the Lusitania>?

What a nice Dick Cavett type show!

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2015, 02:04:12 AM

probably should be saved but they just scraped by getting the money to keep it alive this month..no one cares ..and its down at a dock that has literally..nothing around it lol its quite the desolate area its in

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 12, 2015, 02:04:11 AM
Cronkite - drink up

Also, it should be noted that there's an actual direct descendant of Thor Heyerdahl on BellGab. I can't remember who -- it was a talk about weird Norwegian or Swedish food.

He's done a lot of really cool stuff. So, of course, Hoaxland picks the most boring topic to discuss with him.

http://robertradler.net/Bio_files/bobfilmo.pdf

I want to re-dub "What Would Brian Boitanno Do?" and add Hoagie's name in instead. I can't listen to him without getting angry like I did in his old C2C days. I miss those few months of fun and doofy Hoagland shows.

Ciardelo

Quote from: nbirnes on November 12, 2015, 02:07:06 AM
Also, it should be noted that there's an actual direct descendant of Thor Heyerdahl on BellGab. I can't remember who -- it was a talk about weird Norwegian or Swedish food.
There was weird Norwegian food in chefist cooking thread.

Roswells, Art

I wish RCH wouldn't glob all bellgabbers together. He gets five retarded prank calls and he is mad at all 3000 of us. OK the Falkie and Noory soundboard calls were funny. Amirite, Eddie?  Patricia was pretty right on too.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2015, 02:07:00 AM
probably should be saved but they just scraped by getting the money to keep it alive this month..no one cares ..and its down at a dock that has literally..nothing around it lol its quite the desolate area its in

It hasn't functioned as an actual ship since 1969. It's been on life support ever since and losing the battle. I wasn't even born until 1975 and I'm almost fucking 40. Other than a few sentences for historical interest and awareness, why would I care about this?

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 12, 2015, 02:07:32 AM
He's done a lot of really cool stuff. So, of course, Hoaxland picks the most boring topic to discuss with him.

http://robertradler.net/Bio_files/bobfilmo.pdf

Damn, you're right.  He's worked with some really classic bands and singers, at least.

AppealPlay

This is stupid.  Is this really the whole show?  Talking about an old boat?