• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2015, 03:46:23 AM

He lifted the interpretation of that statement from 'How to make friends and influence people'; Unfortunately he lifted it from the section that was headed: 'Statements to avoid if you wish to retain the friends and those you've positively influenced previously'

:D ;D ha ha ha ...so true

trostol

wow..brutal...he is continuing the discussion from fridays show

Morgus

Quote from: trostol on November 02, 2015, 09:15:54 PM
did he run out of time Saturday morning and just wants to bring the same guys back to continue tonight?

SciFiAuthor

Somebody must be having trouble finding guests.

trostol

all it says is they are expanding on saturdays show...i mean we are gettign to the point of more shows on Mars since Scotty took over  in 3 weeks then we had the 3 months prior

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on November 02, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
all it says is they are expanding on saturdays show...i mean we are gettign to the point of more shows on Mars since Scotty took over  in 3 weeks then we had the 3 months prior

At least I'll get some extra sleep tonight. Maybe catch up on The Walking Dead.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 02, 2015, 10:02:23 PM
At least I'll get some extra sleep tonight. Maybe catch up on The Walking Dead.

agreed..can put in some more time on AC Syndicate lol

El Kragen

Brutal is the perfect description. There is nothing else to talk about. I listened to the show. More pictures of dirt mounds? "LOOK...AT...ALL THE...GEOMETRY!!!!"

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 02, 2015, 10:59:16 PM
your still going to listen... lol

nope..turned it off before the first break on friday...think the last one i listened to fully was the oct 23rd show with the SETI guy

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 02, 2015, 11:02:00 PM
nope..turned it off before the first break on friday...think the last one i listened to fully was the oct 23rd show with the SETI guy

you didnt hear the open lines with barfly? lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 02, 2015, 11:09:19 PM
you didnt hear the open lines with barfly? lol

yeah that i heard but i had to turn it back on lol

trostol

I get your point on this. We usually wouldn't run 3 shows on similar topics right in a row. In this case, the Orson Welles War of the Worlds show had a Mars connection. Then the next show was a panel show to examine some images one of the guests ordered up from NASA that took several years to be delivered. He did quite a bit of analysis on them & we thought it merited a special show. Tonight's show is to cover additional data that there wasn't time for in the last show. As this new week progresses, we've got a wider variety of topics planned & we hope you'll check out those shows & enjoy them.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 03, 2015, 01:10:01 AM
I get your point on this. We usually wouldn't run 3 shows on similar topics right in a row. In this case, the Orson Welles War of the Worlds show had a Mars connection. Then the next show was a panel show to examine some images one of the guests ordered up from NASA that took several years to be delivered. He did quite a bit of analysis on them & we thought it merited a special show. Tonight's show is to cover additional data that there wasn't time for in the last show. As this new week progresses, we've got a wider variety of topics planned & we hope you'll check out those shows & enjoy them.

did you block him by the way, the guy hes ranting about you bro lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2015, 01:16:17 AM
did you block him by the way, the guy hes ranting about you bro lol

who the guy i got into the debate with..yes lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 03, 2015, 01:17:37 AM
who the guy i got into the debate with..yes lol

he thinks RCH deleted your comment and both of you are victims of censorship.....

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2015, 01:21:40 AM
he thinks RCH deleted your comment and both of you are victims of censorship.....

lol awesome

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2015, 01:28:15 AM
its a fucking wall of text that he keeps editing, hahaa good job

i even called him an idiot and said goodbye lol well he is a RCH supporter so...

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 03, 2015, 01:30:19 AM
i even called him an idiot and said goodbye lol well he is a RCH supporter so...

how dare you talk shit hes an expert, from the wall of text you ignored hahaha

" How do you know what other people can or can't see - just the people in your listening chat room? I can see most of the things he has been seeing - and it is a learning curve if you are not accustomed to this stuff. Even Hoagland gives many disclaimers to new "viewers" about taking time with the images to get used to what you are seeing or not seeing. I've been following the visual data for almost 18 years and I think I'm qualified to comment on that point."

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on November 03, 2015, 01:35:54 AM
what is a wall of text that keeps editing?

trostol fired some shots on the shows fb and some random guy was talking shit, then i guess he blocked the guy so the guy is ranting on how trostol should have kept the thread up hahah

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2015, 01:38:29 AM
trostol fired some shots on the shows fb and some random guy was talking shit, then i guess he blocked the guy so the guy is ranting on how trostol should have kept the thread up hahah

Oh...LMAO!  ;D  thanks

ShayP

So. Are we really here?  Against my better judgment I wanna stay a bit.

Quote from: ShayP on November 03, 2015, 02:02:38 AM
So. Are we really here?  Against my better judgment I wanna stay a bit.

IDK, my stream seems to be down.

edit:  ah, it's mercilessly back.