The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Textor


starrmtn001


Textor

QuoteCan you get a skype connection that does not succumb to thunderstorms?

Is he under the impression that skype has its very own phone line or something?

ShayP


zeebo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 23, 2015, 01:08:29 AM
Goodnight everyone.  Going to listen in bed.

Later star, probalby a wise move - Hoagie-induced slumber is a known phenomenon.


AZZERAE

"If you don't like the images, well  that's too damn bad." said the guest




Textor

Quote from: Azzerae on July 23, 2015, 01:14:21 AM
"If you don't like the images, well  that's too damn bad." said the guest

I don't like or dislike them. I just apparently don't see what they see. Maybe its because I've always sucked at these:


Meister_000

Quote from: Textor on July 23, 2015, 01:14:02 AM
WTF am I supposed to be seeing here?

Is he posting imgs somewhere? I checked his site, found nothing. If not, not good.




trostol

Quote from: Textor on July 23, 2015, 01:16:32 AM
I don't like or dislike them. I just apparently don't see what they see. Maybe its because I've always sucked at these:



me to..but in that one..i see Cthulhu lol

Textor

After staring intently at the pictures, I have determined that these are blurry photos of rocks.

zeebo

Quote from: Textor on July 23, 2015, 01:22:19 AM
After staring intently at the pictures, I have determined that these are blurry photos of rocks.

Or clear photos of blurry rocks.

trostol


zeebo

So about these "libraries" ...  is the main one on Mars with a branch library on Pluto?

Textor

Assuming that the rocks are, in fact, large contained structures, you'd think that the advanced civilization that built them could have come up with a technology to prevent corrosion. But, no, they have to rust and corrode or the random rock ridges won't be broken domes.

trostol

not only that but why would anyone build a structure that is 20 miles wide

Textor

Quote from: zeebo on July 23, 2015, 01:23:22 AM
Or clear photos of blurry rocks.

The incredible resolution of the photos has allowed us to see blurry rocks as we have never seen blurry rocks before!

ShayP

I gave it a shot but I can't listen to this. I expected this from RCH....*sigh*....but damn!!! Not every planet has dead civilizations.

Cheers all!

Ward

if i had a quarter for every time Richard said we have the proof well.... honestly i'd have over 2 bucks.

Sure seems like we have HAD the evidence again and again and all i see are blurry pictures

Textor

Quote from: trostol on July 23, 2015, 01:25:37 AM
not only that but why would anyone build a structure that is 20 miles wide

So you can see it from space, DUH.

saucerlike

Quote from: Textor on July 23, 2015, 01:16:32 AM
I don't like or dislike them. I just apparently don't see what they see. Maybe its because I've always sucked at these:


Whoa, just had a flashback.  I love those pics.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on July 23, 2015, 01:25:58 AM
I gave it a shot but I can't listen to this. I expected this from RCH....*sigh*....but damn!!! Not every planet has dead civilizations.

Cheers all!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DARE YOU!!!! THEY ALL CAN

lol

Textor

I found evidence of an alien civilization here on EARTH!

This geometry isn't possible in nature!


AZZERAE

Quote from: Textor on July 23, 2015, 01:16:32 AM
I don't like or dislike them. I just apparently don't see what they see. Maybe its because I've always sucked at these:



LOL

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod