1) The check is in the mouth.

2) I won't come in your mail.

and

3) ***ONE MORE DELAY - THE FIRST SHOW WILL BE TOMORROW NIGHT***
RCH's version of the great DAC song. Haha

ItsOver

Quote from: Étouffée on November 10, 2016, 01:26:27 AM
Yeah;

I'm beginning to think that's not really a FACE on Mars after all.
Ha!  At least we'll always have torsion fields.  Wait...

Nobody

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 09:44:58 AM

Okay (interruption), for those listening who are thicker than cow shit aren't up to speed with torsion physics, can you briefly and very simply go through what you said before I inevitably talk over you again in thirty seconds from now?

Even worse, Hoagland's interruptions almost invariably subtract from (rather than add to) the dialogue because they nearly always take the form of a:

Name drop

or

Hoagland trying to show the audience that he "wrote the book" on the subject the hapless guest is attempting to explain despite Hoagland's constant interruptions.

There's no denying it: listening to a Richard C. Hoagland interview is largely an exercise in scab-picking for the audience.  You know you shouldn't keep listening to him undermine and abuse his guest, but you just can't seem to stop.  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nobody on November 10, 2016, 10:56:20 AM
There's no denying it: listening to a Richard C. Hoagland interview is largely an exercise in scab-picking for the audience.  You know you shouldn't keep listening to him undermine and abuse his guest, but you just can't seem to stop.  :(

All nails in the world were simultaneously hit on the head at the moment you posted this nugget of truth!  :D

trostol

Dick is taking it pretty roughly over on the OSOM comment section lol and pretty much silence on the FB page save Mike Spent lol

Hoaglar

How dare you sleep under the blanket of hyperdimensional physics that Hoagland provides, then question the manner in which he provides it.

Visualization of a true torsion field:

The first research generally credited with the discovery of this “fifth force”-torsion-was that done in the late 1800s by Russian professor N.P. Myshkin.  Einstein’s colleague Dr. Eli Cartan first coined the term torsion in 1913 in reference to this force’s twisting movement through the fabric of space-time-but his important work was virtually buried by the rampant success and notoriety of Einstein’s theories. In the 1950s-the same decade Watson and Crick discovered the helical structure of DNA-pioneering Russian scientist Dr. N.A. Kozyrev (1908-1983) conclusively proved the existence of this energy, demonstrating that, like time (and somewhat like DNA), it flows in a sacred geometric spiral.

theONE

All you Hoagie junkies -listen to my suggestion..to ease your suffering... ;D lol
Some of you must have that last show with Hoagie on DMDN when Fred called in and both of them were
so happy and sweet to each other talking about how great it will be, hehehe
arrange some how that you can listen to it as a "conference call" type of event at Midnight tonight or some other night
so you get get those emotions how high was Hoag full of promises and hopes,
when Fred was telling him that he will get Hoagie on so many terrestrial stations ,lol

you could have back in time blast emotional ride ...reminiscing how everyone was full of hopes
and joy that new era has begun.... and now Hoagie left you to suck on your elbows in desperation for a cosmic circus
but the main monkey left the circus arena

maybe ask Art's stalker to do his job that he did on Art ...but in reverse, LOL
ask him to stalk Hoag and "terrorize" Hoag that if Hoagie doesn't go back on the air his life will be fucked....lol

I stopped listening to him when he made that stupid Michal from Japan calling almost every show and yapping
nonsense for 30 minutes or more...that to me was puking time event...

With out that freak calling from Japan Hoagie indeed could be entertaining because he was so ... naive and full of himself 

boxman

What a surprise that he canceled yet again...
And absolutely no information about today...

zeebo

Quote from: Hoaglar on November 10, 2016, 08:25:23 PM
How dare you sleep under the blanket of hyperdimensional physics that Hoagland provides, then question the manner in which he provides it.

I stand corrected and recant all my previous jibes.  We must have faith in hoagie's vision, as if we ourselves were sitting with him on an imaging panel.

jerry

Since Hoagie is not here to bring us the bottom line, here is Joseph Farrell on the Election.  Recorded 6 hours ago...

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W9x-qtizVU

zeebo

No new show with Hoagie
Same old story, so we see

Hyperdimensions defunct
Last nite's show went 'ker-plunk'

While we look at Mars and Ceres
Show's as rare as wild Crunch-berries

C'mon man get back on the scene
We're overdue for some geometry

Again the gibbous moon is calling
So sign back up and go all-in

Quote from: jerry on November 10, 2016, 10:24:56 PM
Since Hoagie is not here to bring us the bottom line, here is Joseph Farrell on the Election.  Recorded 6 hours ago...

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W9x-qtizVU
FIFY.   ;)

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2016, 12:44:12 AM
i just realized i own a " accutron "
LOL !   Fire that bad boy up and jack it into your computer. I'm sure you can jury-rig an adapter for the USB port. ;)       ;D

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 11, 2016, 12:47:11 AM
LOL !   Fire that bad boy up and jack it into your computer. I'm sure you can jury-rig an adapter for the USB port. ;)       ;D
Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2016, 12:45:55 AM
are you open to leasing it to upstanding bellgabbers?

its a car OBD code reader, lol i was using it earlier and glanced at the name

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 11, 2016, 12:51:30 AM
Why do they keep announcing shows that they're not going to do?

Hoagie's smart enough to know they're happening in at least one alternative universe.

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 11, 2016, 12:51:30 AM
Why do they keep announcing shows that they're not going to do?

https://twitter.com/OtherSideOfMid/status/796965386801610753
Hang in there JJ. It's just a cluster-fuck right now - more so than usual. ;)

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2016, 12:52:38 AM
its a car OBD code reader, lol i was using it earlier and glanced at the name
LOL - OBD II or OBD III

Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2016, 12:55:28 AM
Hoagie's smart enough to know they're happening in at least one alternative universe.
Awwwww Shit man, you're going to send me down the quantum rabbit hole again. >:(        ;)            ;D