• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: expat on November 07, 2016, 05:17:32 PM
....in fact some witty Brit posted this just today:

"I farted so long and loud that my voice recognition software wrote a Daily Mail article."

Hahaha that alone was worth the price of admission!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 05:22:18 PM
Nothing to see here. Move along. Let's keep it normal, people!  >:(

You know who owns the DM? LORD Rothermere; establishment, tax dodger. All the things that Trump your hero is against. Oh, his ancestor was a Hitler sympathiser too. You have a thing about that sort of thing don't you?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 05:14:12 PM
A word of caution. Daily Mail online is notorious for posting bullshit stories they have fed to them..They seldom if ever check the source, or get it verified. I doubt its true. They also run various 'news' about which teenage daughter of which famous person is looking sexy. So you see the standard?
But as a public service they also show you how you also can get that sexy look by them telling you what shops and brands the outfit (or lack thereof) comes from, if you are into that kind of thing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 05:14:12 PM
A word of caution. Daily Mail online is notorious for posting bullshit stories they have fed to them..They seldom if ever check the source, or get it verified. I doubt its true. They also run various 'news' about which teenage daughter of which famous person is looking sexy. So you see the standard?

I don't know these guys personally but that is the directorate I worked in last, so I do know of them. I took a quick look in NTRS and I couldn't find a 2015 paper on this subject, but here is one I found in 2014 that wasn't the vacuum test. I only searched in one name. If they authored a formal paper and keft Paul March's name off my search might have missed it. Or if they didn't include "Eagleworks" in the report.

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20140006052.pdf

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 05:28:25 PM
You know who owns the DM? LORD Rothermere; establishment, tax dodger. All the things that Trump your hero is against. Oh, his ancestor was a Hitler sympathiser to. You have a thing about that sort of thing don't you?

I don't know what you're on about. It sounds like the ramblings of a meth head.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 05:32:38 PM
I don't know what you're on about. It sounds like the ramblings of a meth head.  ::)

I'm not your family Luke. I'm just not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 05:35:18 PM
I'm not your family Luke. I'm just not.

No, thank god! You wouldn't have made the cut. My parents would've been smart enough to have a worm like you aborted. I guess two retarded cousins wouldn't realize what a horror they were bringing into the world in giving birth to you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 05:51:05 PM
No, thank god! You wouldn't have made the cut. My parents would've been smart enough to have a worm like you aborted. I guess two retarded cousins wouldn't realize what a horror they were bringing into the world in giving birth to you.

Tsk...so much bitterness you have.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 05:59:53 PM
You. Can't. Handle. The. Truth. Kapisch?
Meh...whatever. You're the one who refuses to acknowledge the fascist roots of your royal family.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 06:11:50 PM
Meh...whatever. You're the one who refuses to acknowledge the fascist roots of your royal family.  :P

If I did, would that make you a better woman? Because frankly, you're a crap transvestite. I thought K of K was bad, but you really are rubbish.

zeebo

Quote from: comaphobe on November 07, 2016, 03:34:13 AM
... Boba Fett playing checkers with Captain Kirk.

I can't think of a better mental image of good will cp, I shall use this as a tool to help me choose peace over conflict.

starrmtn001

Quote from: expat on November 07, 2016, 05:17:32 PM
....in fact some witty Brit posted this just today:

"I farted so long and loud that my voice recognition software wrote a Daily Mail article."
;D ;D ;D

Dornkin-Dornkin-Dornkin-Schmeeky-Schmorkin     HHHHHHMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Hi guys.      :D             I see things are normal in here. Just popping in to say 'Hi'       ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 07, 2016, 11:27:13 PM
Dornkin-Dornkin-Dornkin-Schmeeky-Schmorkin     HHHHHHMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Hi guys.      :D             I see things are normal in here. Just popping in to say 'Hi'       ;)

Hey Logan

Hi Gravity.  :)

Politics threads are hopping. It all comes to a head tomorrow. I'm hoping for no riots after the election. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 07, 2016, 11:34:41 PM
Hi Gravity.  :)

Politics threads are hopping. It all comes to a head tomorrow. I'm hoping for no riots after the election. ;)

The only chance I see for riots is if Trump wins. Soros has a lot of money. Some of the major cities could see chaos if he decides to spread it around.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 11:55:14 PM
The only chance I see for riots is if Trump wins. Soros has a lot of money. Some of the major cities could see chaos if he decides to spread it around.
But what that chaos would achieve at that point

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores on North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 01:54:25 PM
So either Fred or Richard caved.  I'm gong to say Richard.

Whatever happens today he can say his model predicted it.

trostol

surprised it's not his normal not so open lines so he can ramble on for most of 2 hours about the election and how he got screwed being off the air for 2-3 weeks

and there seems to be no idea on the FB page where this being broadcast from

trostol

Quote from: laserjock on November 08, 2016, 01:57:37 PM
Was I right that he wpuld be back?

do we care? do you now have a rager cause you were..."right"?

ShayP

Just because a show is scheduled doesn't mean it will be on.  ;)   I've been hurt before.   :(

trostol

well..something got worked out..cause he is back on the line up of KCAA lol

theONE

Quote from: ShayP on November 08, 2016, 02:31:46 PM
Just because a show is scheduled doesn't mean it will be on.  ;)   I've been hurt before.   :(

hahaha ...WOW, that is great comment , LOL

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.