• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

coaster

this shit is still on? i think i listen to a week of richard before i gave up. what the fucking fuck is he still talking about? his god damn accutron watch? lol. just an old crazy man. i'll never listen but get it done. did the moon fuck torsion waves while  aliens had a fucking baby? prolly'. call in to rch.  god damn, radio is dead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 07, 2016, 12:35:35 AM

I'm pretty sure you haven't dated anyone consensually.

Hmmm...I've only known one other person to attack you like this. At first I thought The One was George Noory. Then I thought that maybe he was just some goofy Mongolian kid but now I'm thinking he's a chefist sock puppet.   ??? :D

JesusJuice

Perhaps when RCH returns then his anti-Trump neurosis, the one that caused him to interrupt such guests as Nassim Haramein, Robert Morningstar, Vic Mignogna, and others to condemn Donald Trump (for nothing in particular) as if RCH’s condemnation of Donald Trump (for nothing in particular) is somehow something other than an annoyance and an insult to the intelligence of the average American and is the reason that people subscribe to The Other Side Of Midnight.

Such neurosis on the part of RCH is NOT missed by me. Something else that I do NOT miss is RCH’s delusion that since his music man can pick good bumper music then when his music man selects a Rap tune for bumper music then that makes Rap music something desirable rather than rhyming as complicated as kindergarten, to a cadence barely as complicated as military marching, and one of seven profane words in every “song” that are merely chanted amounts to anything on an intellectual par with somebody you might have as a listener.

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 01:09:30 AM
And this site, in general. ;)

Quote from: theONE on November 05, 2016, 08:59:35 PM
When BellGab was down my life went back to normal. -theONE

,,,,I asked MV if he can put it in the TopRightCorner -I think I'm next in line

trostol

Quote from: coaster on November 07, 2016, 01:14:52 AM
this shit is still on? i think i listen to a week of richard before i gave up. what the fucking fuck is he still talking about? his god damn accutron watch? lol. just an old crazy man. i'll never listen but get it done. did the moon fuck torsion waves while  aliens had a fucking baby? prolly'. call in to rch.  god damn, radio is dead.

lol he hasnt been on in like ..2..3 weeks

coaster

Quote from: trostol on November 07, 2016, 01:15:54 AM
lol he hasnt been on in like ..2..3 weeks
and this dr blue guy is just posting random pictures. dumb. this is what happens when you leave bellgab for a while. you forget the stupid. good luck. see ya all in the winter...

theONE

Quote from: coaster on November 07, 2016, 01:26:55 AM
and this dr blue guy is just posting random pictures. dumb. this is what happens when you leave bellgab for a while. you forget the stupid.
go 3 or 4 pages back -there was a war -and I won , LOL

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 01:14:58 AM
Hmmm...I've only known one other person to attack you like this. At first I thought The One was George Noory. Then I thought that maybe he was just some goofy Mongolian kid but now I'm thinking he's a chefist sock puppet.   ??? :D

I think it's just some random that found this forum and has wrapped his tentacles around it for dear life.

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 01:14:58 AM

I'm very well respected owner of huge yak herd here in Mongolia ,please show some respect.
Thank you Sir

[attachment deleted by admin]

zeebo

Quote from: Dr_Blue on November 07, 2016, 01:26:02 AM
LATERS............  :) 8) ::)

Dr Blue good to see you bust outta the MITD thread once in awhile lol, entertaining pics as usual. 

zeebo

and this dr blue guy is just posting random pictures. dumb. this is what happens when you leave bellgab for a while. you forget the stupid. good luck. see ya all in the winter...

damn why'd everyone decide to unload on us all of a sudden ... did the falkie thread slow down or what?

WOTR

See you in a couple months.  Next  time you stop by, you may want to temper your expectations.

theONE

Quote from: zeebo on November 07, 2016, 01:49:10 AM
damn why'd everyone decide to unload on us all of a sudden ... did the falkie thread slow down or what?

hahahaha ,,, curse of Hoagie

Nobody

Quote from: zeebo on November 07, 2016, 12:55:01 AM
lol when did this thread get so serious?  we usually chat about pretend physics, space libraries, pokemon, etc.

Whoa, careful.  I have found that when I'm with friends and I refer to Hoagland as a "promoter of alternative physics," it really helps to move the conversation along. 

(Sometimes careful phrasing can almost [but not quite] make him sound like he's perfectly legitimate.)

I once made the mistake of being a trifle too forthright and describing him, instead, as a "promoter of pretend physics." Needless to say, my friends all pissed themselves laughing before I could even get to the "it's in the data" part. :(

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 01:50:12 AM
See you in a couple months.  Next  time you stop by, you may want to temper your expectations.

another post that applies to bellgab in general haha

zeebo

Quote from: Nobody on November 07, 2016, 01:55:12 AM
Whoa, careful.  I have found that when I'm with friends and I refer to Hoagland as a "promoter of alternative physics," it really helps to move the conversation along. 

(Sometimes careful phrasing can almost [but not quite] make him sound like he's perfectly legitimate.)

I once made the mistake of being a trifle too forthright and describing him, instead, as a "promoter of pretend physics." Needless to say, my friends all pissed themselves laughing before I could even get to the "it's in the data" part. :(

lol I stand corrected, hoagie himself is a master at such linguistic tightrope-walking, so it's only fitting we also describe things in such precisely vague terms.  :)