• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are you a Time Traveler?

Started by jazmunda, June 20, 2015, 02:58:14 AM

Quote from: indigoo on June 21, 2015, 09:22:34 AM
I'm all in. Would love to know the response so far, if that's information willing to be shared.

Art noted in the Art Bell thread that there were 575 signups as of his posting time last night.

I still think it should be $9.95/month or $99.00/year.

WITH that, you get an autographed ...something , or other, from Art. And access to...something, or other.

CJJames

Quote from: Paradox on June 21, 2015, 09:09:26 AM
Me too.  Not sure just what is going on.  Currently can use either one.

Still not allowed to use a cc w/o a bank.

CJJames

Quote from: CJJames on June 21, 2015, 10:13:32 AM
Still not allowed to use a cc w/o a bank.

I'm verrrrry happy to be able to state that something was just changed. PayPal is no longer requiring me to give it bank info or even involve a bank. It took my CC and only my CC.

Count me as one of the new subs after the 525 Art mentioned yesterday.

Thank you to whoever made the change. 👻

henge0stone

While I want to, honestly I think I might wait to see if Art will actually stay for an elongated period of time and not pay five dollars for only a few months of show.

phrodo

I've been a time traveler for years -- my watch is always set five minutes ahead because I like living in the future.

Morgus

Quote from: henge0stone on June 21, 2015, 12:40:41 PM
While I want to, honestly I think I might wait to see if Art will actually stay for an elongated period of time and not pay five dollars for only a few months of show.
You only pay for a month at a time, so thats not much of a risk.
Its not like you are paying for a year or longer subscription.

ksm32

I became a time traveler last night.

I forgot my fucking PANTS!

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 21, 2015, 02:42:51 PM
It's about damn time!
Definitely.  You don't want to become a slacker gabbling.  You'll have to live in shame and be banished to the Falkie thread.  Almost as bad as having a koala as your avatar.

jazmunda

Quote from: ksm32 on June 21, 2015, 03:27:25 PM
I became a time traveler last night.

I forgot my fucking PANTS!

If The Terminator taught us anything it's that that is how Time Travel was meant to be.

jazmunda

That's chicken or the egg type of thinking because if not enough people sign up then perhaps the show won't last long enough for you to eventually subscribe.

It's a predestination paradox!!

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 21, 2015, 06:38:25 PM
That's chicken or the egg type of thinking because if not enough people sign up then perhaps the show won't last long enough for you to eventually subscribe.

It's a predestination paradox!!

I agree...this is the point I brought up to Art when I called in on the test lines the other week...in the past you used to have to buy a complete package on cable or satellite for example...perhaps you only really wanted one or two of your favorites channels...too bad, you had to pay $60 to $100 a month for them all! Now, you can pay $5 for the exact thing that you want! People are starting to understand that and unplug from subscription TV AND Radio, then just subscribe to the shows they want to hear...

Times are a chagin!

Sabu2K

Quote from: CJJames on June 21, 2015, 10:27:58 AM
I'm verrrrry happy to be able to state that something was just changed. PayPal is no longer requiring me to give it bank info or even involve a bank. It took my CC and only my CC.

Count me as one of the new subs after the 525 Art mentioned yesterday.

Thank you to whoever made the change. 👻

Same here..i couldn't join cause of back thing and today i tried again and with only cc i joined. They asked for bank acct but i clicked "later"

MV/Liberace!

Just sign up.

Absolutely. Signed up within minutes of getting the e-mail.

I'm in!

CJJames

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 03:48:37 AM
Just sign up.

Stop tempting me with those hot avatars, MV!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: CJJames on June 22, 2015, 10:14:21 AM

Stop tempting me with those hot avatars, MV!!

i also have made a music video, just for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYNK3ZqreF8

refined1

Yep.  Signed myself up yesterday.  I am paying the "other" amount $10 per month.  It is about the value of the program and I think $10 is more in line with what I get out of it.  I could easily spend that amount on two lattes, no foam, 140 degrees every week and often do.  Sacrificing a couple cups of coffee is no big deal.  I have been beamed aboard.  Quick and easy process also.   :)

CJJames

>>i also have made a music video, just for you!<<[/size]

[/size]
STOP IT MV! How am I supposed to concentrate in the professional environment of full employment when you insist on dangling the sexy in front of my eyes! Bastard![/size]

eyenoeyeno

Uhhhhhhh...I'm going to try to remember to do that

Aussie Dave

I guess I am now a Time Traveler. I wanna take a ride!

ponyboysunset

Signed up today! Count me in!

Peg

Just signed up!  Can't believe we are almost there. 

wr250

jaz will be broadcasting tonight from tomorrow morning. yes he is a time traveler

ksm32

Well this is embarrassing. I signed up!

I sign into the site.. where do I hear the "time travel"?  Anyone, please? :-[

Paradox

Quote from: ksm32 on June 24, 2015, 01:19:42 AM
Well this is embarrassing. I signed up!

I sign into the site.. where do I hear the "time travel"?  Anyone, please? :-[
If possible would you specify what you are thinking you can listen to?  If you are referencing the Midnight In The Desert show it starts on July 20th.