• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2020, 11:46:32 AM
I'd hit it 8)
It’s the hot, overalls look.  I hope you’re prepared to shave your head and up your BellGab post count.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2020, 12:06:42 PM
It’s the hot, overalls look.  I hope you’re prepared to shave your head and up your BellGab post count.

And the kilt is so practical!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2020, 12:37:47 PM
And the kilt is so practical!
It no doubt helps speed up those bothersome restroom visits, when you’re trying to focus on doping up and vomiting all over BellGab.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2020, 11:46:32 AM
I'd hit it 8)
Arkansas is usually not a kind state to criminals but depending on her sentence you might be in luck. Start one of those pen-pal prisoner letter deals with her like some wacky ladies do with serial killers.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2020, 01:01:32 PM
Arkansas is usually not a kind state to criminals but depending on her sentence you might be in luck. Start one of those pen-pal prisoner letter deals with her like some wacky ladies do with serial killers.

Oh! Nice!

I hope they'll allow us conjugal visits!

By the hem of my skirt kilt, she will be mine!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2020, 01:05:06 PM
Oh! Nice!

I hope they'll allow us conjugal visits!

By the hem of my skirt kilt, she will be mine!
Don’t forget to hook her up with BellGab, so she can sing your praises for all of us to peruse.  Just be careful with the photos.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2020, 01:59:02 PM
She won’t be in lockup forever.  Send her lots of painted rocks and I’m sure she’ll be impressed.
Maybe we can at least exchange "pictures" I hear all the hot overall-wearing chicks do that! Maybe she'll "moon" me with no clothes on!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2020, 02:04:03 PM
Maybe we can at least exchange "pictures" I hear all the hot overall-wearing chicks do that! Maybe she'll "moon" me with no clothes on!
Now you’re talking.  Send lots of selfies, with and without kilts, doing normal things, like howling at the moon and scratching your balls.  It would also help to include lengthy, incoherent, rambling letters, expounding upon grapefruit and how you enjoy your daily eyelash counting routine.  Maybe even mention your secret friends living in the basement. 

albrecht

Here is a head-scratcher. Normally Democrats love to tear down statues and revise their history but  here a Republican judge told someone else to paint over a "Negroes" sign above a drinking fountain, back when Democrats wouldn't allow blacks and whites to drink from the same fountain.  And some people are bitching about it. And they lead the article with a picture of Ted Cruz with the judge, although he had nothing to do with defacing the memorial to segregation. 

https://www.kxan.com/news/north-texas-judge-accused-of-vandalism-related-to-spray-painting-over-segregation-era-sign/

pate

Viking whorior had hiz hat askew, by like(-), some degree and a hat.

F for fail!

-meow

Ciardelo

Nolte: White Woman Not Woke Enough After Forcing Kids to Worship Black Women

After a white mother named Justine Champion forced her four young sons to worship black women, a woke backlash forced her to pull the video.

Yeah, those boys are going to turn out just fine.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 02:34:42 PM
Nolte: White Woman Not Woke Enough After Forcing Kids to Worship Black Women

After a white mother named Justine Champion forced her four young sons to worship black women, a woke backlash forced her to pull the video.

Yeah, those boys are going to turn out just fine.
She might be saving them from the pogroms, temporarily.

Jackstar

http://thephaser.com/2021/01/the-origin-of-the-abortion-tainted-vaccines-will-sicken-you/

A friend sent me this, part of a mass mail I think cuz it started off with, "I'm sending this to everyone I know," so rather than my usual response which is not necessarily the most compassionate, something like: "yeah welcome to the party, pal, where you been?" However, I have found that some people are not ready for that attitude at all times. So I just said "Thank you, I know."

2021 is turning out to be delivering a kinder, gentler Jackstar. I guess people are pretty tired after last year and They couldn't find enough willing participants to set up for a Round 2.

Ciardelo

"Rules for Thee and Not for Me"

Pelosi Violates Own Rules in Impeachment Debate, Refers to Self as ‘Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Daughter’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) violated her own rules for the 117th Congress on Wednesday when she referred to herself as “a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter” on the House floor during the debate regarding the second impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 10:19:27 PM

Pelosi Violates Own Rules in Impeachment Debate, Refers to Self as ‘Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Daughter’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) violated her own rules for the 117th Congress on Wednesday when she referred to herself as “a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter” on the House floor during the debate regarding the second impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Dude at work got into trouble over that stuff. There is a place in the employee directory where you can enter what you want to use in the form of "__/__/__" . Instead of He/Him/His he put in Good/Ole/Boy.   Stayed that way for quite sometime until some weasel found it and bitched.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 14, 2021, 11:26:57 AM
Dude at work got into trouble over that stuff. There is a place in the employee directory where you can enter what you want to use in the form of "__/__/__" . Instead of He/Him/His he put in Good/Ole/Boy.   Stayed that way for quite sometime until some weasel found it and bitched.

massive eye roll haha

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 10:19:27 PM

The rule does not apply to spoken language, as you can tell immediately when you hear them refer to each other as "gentleman" and "gentlewoman" or even "the gentle lady from Georgia" as I heard yesterday, which would be too patronizing even for me I think.  But don't let me stop your pearl-clutching.

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 14, 2021, 11:54:29 AM
The rule does not apply to spoken language, as you can tell immediately when you hear them refer to each other as "gentleman" and "gentlewoman" or even "the gentle lady from Georgia" as I heard yesterday, which would be too patronizing even for me I think.  But don't let me stop your pearl-clutching.

I would NEVER EXPLOIT a poor defenseless oyster by clutching at their pearls. >:(

How would YOU like it if somebody just walked up to you and clutched YOUR pearls, mister?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 14, 2021, 12:01:55 PM
I would NEVER EXPLOIT a poor defenseless oyster by clutching at their pearls. >:(

How would YOU like it if somebody just walked up to you and clutched YOUR pearls, mister?

I don't know; it sounds kind of hot.