• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

WOTR

Wow. So this is the guy who ran twitter from 2010 to 2015. It would appear that it is fine to tweet that you want to line up people against a wall for execution. So long as those people are the "right" kind of people...

I wonder if I can put up a tweet saying that somebody should spend the 10 cents on a 9mm bullet for Dick?

https://twitter.com/dickc/status/1311472075903647750

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on October 02, 2020, 02:31:34 AM
Wow. So this is the guy who ran twitter from 2010 to 2015. It would appear that it is fine to tweet that you want to line up people against a wall for execution. So long as those people are the "right" kind of people...

I wonder if I can put up a tweet saying that somebody should spend the 10 cents on a 9mm bullet for Dick?

https://twitter.com/dickc/status/1311472075903647750
Looks like the clown has the appropriate first name.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2020, 02:36:44 AM
Looks like the clown has the appropriate first name.

And, of course, the correct last name too (for a clown.)*

*Albeit, spelled wrong.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 05, 2020, 01:49:05 PM
"*bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark*"

lool

Imagine how much happier the average woman would be if you didn't let them vote.

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 05, 2020, 04:16:08 PM
lool

Imagine how much happier the average woman would be if you didn't let them vote.
Heh, heh, heh ... never let a bitch fuck up a man’s job.

albrecht

SARS has been disbanded. It is, sort of, the Nigerian version of Biden etc "defund the police platform." Replaced with SWAT. I'm sure things will change.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-54531788 

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2020, 05:03:26 PM
SARS has been disbanded.

Give it a couple days. The effort required to fully eradicate a full swarming complement of semen demonae is really quite astonishing. However, the end result is really quite worth all the trouble.

I forget how much time Father Michael (sic) specified, but he was of course not fully disclosing all details and matters of such brands of scheduling. Personally, I'd go at least seven weeks, although I've read that "give it a couple days" is sufficient unless the lead semen demon is particularly astute and/or full of care.

Quote from: albrecht on October 19, 2020, 04:58:28 PM
I'm not sure what this is.

Cern finally sees Parsons and Crowley's work through, open a tear in the fabric of space time.. Demons start pouring through, get mistaken for common leftists, everyone nonplussed.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 19, 2020, 05:58:42 PM
Cern finally sees Parsons and Crowley's work through, open a tear in the fabric of space time.. Demons start pouring through, get mistaken for common leftists, everyone nonplussed.
You could be onto something. That was a pretty disturbing video. Clearly would be be considered to have a mental problem in any decent society and certainly demonic in a more primitive or traditional society.  I don't know why politicians don't simply take some pictures of the typical leftist and say "you want a country like this?" "You want these people teaching your children?"

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2020, 04:28:00 PM
You could be onto something. That was a pretty disturbing video. Clearly would be be considered to have a mental problem in any decent society and certainly demonic in a more primitive or traditional society.  I don't know why politicians don't simply take some pictures of the typical leftist and say "you want a country like this?" "You want these people teaching your children?"

https://twitter.com/mikesimonsphoto/status/1274370587331366912

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2020, 04:54:30 PM
https://twitter.com/mikesimonsphoto/status/1274370587331366912
Oklahoma. Pretty much expected. Lots of fat people. The man-bun hairstyle with the almost Hasidic style beard was the worst thing I saw. Nothing approached this level:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1318136256056840192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Or the typical Portland protestors, of which many are also obese but also add in the hair coloring, strange piercings, and the gender-bending. My favorite all time though was the guy who looked like he just woke up and went out of get his paper and somehow found himself at the protest. In bathrobe and no one seemed to even know he was there. Very strange.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 05:32:57 PM
Give it a couple days. The effort required to fully eradicate a full swarming complement of semen demonae is really quite astonishing. However, the end result is really quite worth all the trouble.

I forget how much time Father Michael (sic) specified, but he was of course not fully disclosing all details and matters of such brands of scheduling. Personally, I'd go at least seven weeks, although I've read that "give it a couple days" is sufficient unless the lead semen demon is particularly astute and/or full of care.
I guess SARS was not disbanded? They are now shooting live rounds into protestors. Protests in places like the Dark Continent or the Orient are treated in a much different manner than ones usually are in the West.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/54622534

For some reason Billary is weighing in on the situation!? I wonder what kind of investments or political deals she has over there.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-54622535

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2020, 05:06:28 PM
Oklahoma. Pretty much expected. Lots of fat people. The man-bun hairstyle with the almost Hasidic style beard was the worst thing I saw. Nothing approached this level:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1318136256056840192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Or the typical Portland protestors, of which many are also obese but also add in the hair coloring, strange piercings, and the gender-bending. My favorite all time though was the guy who looked like he just woke up and went out of get his paper and somehow found himself at the protest. In bathrobe and no one seemed to even know he was there. Very strange.

Psshh I wouldn't blink twice ordering coffee from that little demon.  But the opening of the Gates of Tulsa reminds me of the troll crowd in the Dovregubbens hall in Peer Gynt:

May I hack him on the fingers?
May I pull him by the hair?
Let me bite him in the thigh!
Shall he be boiled into broth for me?
Shall he roast on a spit or be browned in a pot?

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2020, 04:28:00 PM
I don't know why politicians don't simply take some pictures of the typical leftist and say "you want a country like this?" "You want these people teaching your children?"

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2020, 05:36:50 PM
Psshh I wouldn't blink twice ordering coffee from that little demon.  But the opening of the Gates of Tulsa reminds me of the troll crowd in the Dovregubbens hall in Peer Gynt:

So you'll tolerate demons provided they're wage slaves serving you, but are repulsed by people who look very much like the ones that grow and catch all your food?

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2020, 12:29:19 AM

So you'll tolerate demons provided they're wage slaves serving you, but are repulsed by people who look very much like the ones that grow and catch all your food?

Gross keep those grubby gremlins away from my food whatever they have is probably contagious.  I only buy my produce at the farmer's market from weedy little hipsters in bargee caps and ironic overalls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 21, 2020, 10:03:41 AM
Gross keep those grubby gremlins away from my food whatever they have is probably contagious.  I only buy my produce at the farmer's market from weedy little hipsters in bargee caps and ironic overalls.

They’re just selling it. The deplorables did everything else up to that point. Enjoy your manhandled veggies! ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 21, 2020, 10:03:41 AM
Do they wear shirts or is there something equivalent to a hair net, like some type of mesh shirt that would pass official K_Dubb requirements?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2020, 10:09:44 AM
They’re just selling it. The deplorables did everything else up to that point. Enjoy your manhandled veggies! ;D

No! they pull it from the hand-tilled loam of their own microfarms, perhaps assisted by a few illegal immigrants but only the cute ones.  When you pay $7 for a beet you can expect that sort of thing; that is why everyone is so thin.  There is actually a farm here that exists to give rare breeds of draft horses something to do and you can pet the horse that pulled the plow and pooped on your rye.

Leftist utopias are wonderful.  For Thanksgiving I have already picked out my hubbard squash -- alas a small one, it is all I can afford -- which, though harvested already, is allowed to remain in the field where it grew to catch what sun remains and wrapped in blankets and taken in every night (I am assured) in case of heavy dew.