• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Kidnostad3

I am proud to say that the following post was written by a cousin of mine.  BRAVO ZULU cousin! 

“On the job last night, someone gave us 2 completely different versions of a story within a span of about 30 seconds then tried to cover over their lies by declaring how honest of a person they were. It was so blatant and childish that it was comical. Despite evidence to the contrary out of her own mouth, she thought if she just declared enough that she was honest, it would be so. That person is the media today. Despite evidence to the contrary, even out of their own mouth at times, they keep trying to spin lie after lie and think they can make it be so just by declaring it. From the Ferguson "hands up don't shoot" lie and a myriad of similar situations and lies since, to the "peaceful protestors" lie disproved time and again with video evidence night after night, to the Russian collusion lie for which years of investigation and sham hearings could produce no evidence, to the Trump and his cult of followers are racist lies that they keep declaring over and over again.That's not how facts work. That's not truth works. There do seem to be an awful lot of people who pick up the torch of these lies and spread the fire, I suppose people really do believe a lie if you declare it often often. Wake up friends, they're trying to divide us. Facts matter. Truth matters. Aren't you tired of being lied to?”

Kidnostad3

I have an idea.  If persons of color or anyone else want to avoid being shot by police, don’t do stupid things like disobeying their instructions, resisting arrest and making any sort of move that might be interpreted as your reaching for a weapon.   It’s not complicated and stupidity is not a defense.

There is never an excuse for the burning, rioting and looting we are seeing and those who facilitate or participate in such must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 25, 2020, 11:36:45 AM
I have an idea. If persons of color or anyone else want to avoid being shot by police, don’t do stupid things like disobeying their instructions, resisting arrest and making any sort of move that might be interpreted as your reaching for a weapon. It’s not complicated and stupidity is not a defense.

You racist piece of shit. Everyone knows America was built on the backs of slavery, with the entirety of convenience set aside for the white man. While blacks are maimed and dehumanised where are you? Sitting pretty, like a modern day Rapunzel - politicising the very heirarchy and power structure that gave you both legs up, and a head start in every way imagineable. I've heard about punching down, but never witnessed necrophilia quite like this. When there's no proverbial dead horse to beat I guess you'll find a way to make that about personal tragedy too. Just wow.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:43:41 PM
You racist piece of shit. Everyone knows America was built on the backs of slavery, with the entirety of convenience set aside for the white man. While blacks are maimed and dehumanised where are you? Sitting pretty, like a modern day Rapunzel - politicising the very heirarchy and power structure that gave you both legs up, and a head start in every way imagineable. I've heard about punching down, but never witnessed necrophilia quite like this. When there's no proverbial dead horse to beat I guess you'll find a way to make that about personal tragedy too. Just wow.

Hey LITTE-PONY HorseFace, your ancestors and your parents enslaved exploited and abused blacks in South Africa, and built their wealth on the backs of black people in South Africa.
YOU-LYING-PIECE-OF-SHIT-take-a-look-in-the-mirror

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 25, 2020, 11:36:45 AM
I have an idea.  If persons of color or anyone else want to avoid being shot by police, don’t do stupid things like disobeying their instructions, resisting arrest and making any sort of move that might be interpreted as your reaching for a weapon.   It’s not complicated and stupidity is not a defense.

There is never an excuse for the burning, rioting and looting we are seeing and those who facilitate or participate in such must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I agree and although this seems blatantly obvious, it still escapes some. However, that being said, I am American Indian and we are disproportionately 1. Kidnapped 2. Arrested 3. Given stiffer penalty for law breaking 4. Shot by LEOs 5. Genocided

So, it is a thing.
I don't think BLM gives a wet fart. I don't like the idea of disarming police or defunding... But how about we stop teaching everyone that Indians were/are savages? That way my sneak attack is more effective ;)

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:43:41 PM
You cannot expect Americans to be logical. And it's the origin of Ed Gines, Jeffry Dalmer and that Clown dude. As well as the Clintons, so yes necros and cannibals all over not giving a fuck.

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 01:49:12 PM
Hey LITTE-PONY HorseFace, your ancestors and your parents enslaved exploited and abused blacks in South Africa, and built their wealth on the backs of black people in South Africa.
YOU-LYING-PIECE-OF-SHIT-take-a-look-in-the-mirror
Do you really think so? I am curious, who has ancestors that weren't? We are all born with sin. And the only way out is through our Savior Jesus Christ.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 26, 2020, 09:11:31 PM
I am American Indian and we are disproportionately 1. Kidnapped 2. Arrested 3. Given stiffer penalty for law breaking 4. Shot by LEOs 5. Genocided

albrecht

What a joke.

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-players-show-support-for-nba-protests/c-318779194?tid=285562886

https://www.mlb.com/news/a-s-rangers-decide-to-postpone-aug-27-game

Owners and the leagues should step up and fire, not pay, and/or give losses to teams/players that won't do their job. Or just cancel the already ridiculous season, or players just quit with their millions and retire- if they care more about political bullshit than their business. Which they won't, of course. I guess just more stuff not to watch or buy for the consumers.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 26, 2020, 09:17:47 PM
That's an Italian you faggot nigger. Iron Eyes Cody was actually born Espera de Corti â€" an Italian-American who played Indians in both his life and on screen.

I seriously have to fix everything around here.

Jackstar

And the only way out is through our Savior Jesus Christ.

sotto voce: some of them don't want out

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2020, 04:02:00 PM
So... this is bait, right?
I'm just commenting on the situation in which they don't even let us have our circuses. I suspect bread soon also in the declining republic.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2020, 03:57:55 PM
What a joke.

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-players-show-support-for-nba-protests/c-318779194?tid=285562886

https://www.mlb.com/news/a-s-rangers-decide-to-postpone-aug-27-game

Owners and the leagues should step up and fire, not pay, and/or give losses to teams/players that won't do their job. Or just cancel the already ridiculous season, or players just quit with their millions and retire- if they care more about political bullshit than their business. Which they won't, of course. I guess just more stuff not to watch or buy for the consumers.
For the most part, today’s pro sports suck.  I don’t seriously follow any of them anymore.  They’ve been turned into soap opera, political forums for privileged jocks.  They used to be potentially exciting entertainment.  Not any more.  If I want to watch BS SJW crap, there’s always CNN or PBS.

Jackstar

Most aren't aware of the threat that the lizards represent. Based and woke.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2020, 04:08:48 PM
they don't even let us have our circuses

By Grabthar's Hammer, I swear... as long as I'm around, there will always be circuses.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2020, 03:23:20 PM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1298625311391617025

That 'dinosaur' was predominantly white with black spots.  It was a race traitor.  It had to go.  What is genocide without racial purity?

whoozit

I agree and although this seems blatantly obvious, it still escapes some. However, that being said, I am American Indian and we are disproportionately 1. Kidnapped 2. Arrested 3. Given stiffer penalty for law breaking 4. Shot by LEOs 5. Genocided
On number 4, instead of focusing on percentages of various groups, perhaps focus should be put on the total number that are killed by the police.  Instead of playing the divide and conquer game the elites want you can get everyone to look at those numbers and ask tough questions instead of playing the race card with each other.  Just a thought.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: whoozit on August 31, 2020, 01:54:51 PM
On number 4, instead of focusing on percentages of various groups, perhaps focus should be put on the total number that are killed by the police.  Instead of playing the divide and conquer game the elites want you can get everyone to look at those numbers and ask tough questions instead of playing the race card with each other.  Just a thought.
So are you saying you don't believe that the elites are systematically destroying the lineage of my ancestors? Because I am pro BLUE LIVES MATTER, but I am ANTI CABAL/DEEPSTATE/LUCIFERIANS. I'm not "Playing" cards. I am stating the knowledge of my history.

VC

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 31, 2020, 03:18:11 PMSo are you saying you don't believe that the elites are systematically destroying the lineage of my ancestors?

Which Native Nation? How long have you lived on tribal lands past and present? Some history please. :)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2020, 03:35:52 PM
Which Native Nation? How long have you lived on tribal lands past and present? Some history please. :)

My tribe is federally recognized since before the treaty but my family has hit the rolls since 1865 as if it's any business of yours. My family has been in this area for CENTURIES before there were Tribal Rolls. I am a member of multiple tribes that I am not enlisted in. I have an affiliation with a tribe(hyper intelligent) that was blessed to NEVER BE PUT ON A RESERVATION!!!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

And Who TF are you? VC? more like VD!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 31, 2020, 03:13:38 PM
KEK those are hearts soldier.

It’s all about dicks to him. He hasn’t come out yet. ;)