• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Dr. MD MD

The FBI already debunked this. Apparently, they’re used as hoists or attach to them or something but they’re not nooses. A shameful ruse but par for the course with the ministry of propaganda. ::) ::)

paladin1991

So if a word like 'Master' is bad, what do we call master copies?  Masterbaters?  People with the last name of masters?  Would we be racist to say 'that was a masterful performance'? Or to proclaim that 'Junior, mastered the art of the deal?'  Or the military ranks of Master Chief or Master Sergeant?  Or the ethnically charged 'mix master?' 

This PC shit show just goes on and on.

Juan

I’m just glad that African-American has been dumped.  I don’t even mind spelling Black with a capital B.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 29, 2020, 04:29:16 PM
I’m just glad that African-American has been dumped.  I don’t even mind spelling Black with a capital B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hj1iWqoYEc

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2020, 11:34:53 AM
So if a word like 'Master' is bad, what do we call master copies?  Masterbaters?  People with the last name of masters?  Would we be racist to say 'that was a masterful performance'? Or to proclaim that 'Junior, mastered the art of the deal?'  Or the military ranks of Master Chief or Master Sergeant?  Or the ethnically charged 'mix master?' 

This PC shit show just goes on and on.
Master Plumber, Master Electrician, Maestro, Master(s) in chess, Martial Arts Master.... it is so absurd these people but worse is that the press, academia, politicians, and general society doesn't fight back against them, even rhetorically.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on June 29, 2020, 05:57:10 PM
Master Plumber, Master Electrician, Maestro, Master(s) in chess, Martial Arts Master.... it is so absurd these people but worse is that the press, academia, politicians, and general society doesn't fight back against them, even rhetorically.

And what about Mr. and Mrs. Bator's son Master Bator.   (Yeah, I know--this comment is childishly inane and gratuitous but I've had a rough day and I'm in a fuck it mood.)

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 29, 2020, 09:06:24 PM
And what about Mr. and Mrs. Bator's son Master Bator.   (Yeah, I know--this comment is childishly inane and gratuitous but I've had a rough day and I'm in a fuck it mood.)

Better hide your hands.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on June 29, 2020, 05:57:10 PM

You & pal forgot to mention "Master Blaster."

Kidnostad3

A proposal has been submitted by a local SJW to change the name of a park in my small southwestern Florida city to honor the Calusa tribe which once controlled a large portion of our area of the state.  This lovely park runs along the bay front of our fair city and is named for a founding family that did much over the years to settle the area and make it safe and prosperous and having done so sold this primo real estate to the City for $1.00.    I am offering a counterproposal that, if the name is to be changed, a state of the art firearms range be built in place of the pickle ball courts and the park be renamed the “Andrew Jackson Peace Park and Family Recreational Shooting Facility.   I feel this proposal is appropriate to honor “Old Hickory’s” work to bring peace to this area when certain indigenous tribes armed and instigated by British agents took to slaughtering and burning out white settlers.  The Brits and other European powers of the day were keenly interested in preventing U.S. citizens from occupying Florida because of the potential it carried for the U.S. Government to claim sovereignty over the contested Peninsula by virtue of the number of U.S. nationals residing therein.  Fortunately there was a man of the caliber of “The Hero of New Orleans” among our citizenry who was able to convince the marauding tribes to cease and desist despite their refusal to enter into a formal peace treaty.  This led directly to the Colusas subsequently acquiring a large stake in a multi-billion dollar gaming empire to which for decades now white men have been paying exorbitant reparations for the tribe’s lost hegemony.  It’s only fitting that Jackson’s contribution to the wellbeing of our Native American neighbors be recognized in this way within our municipality.

albrecht

Priest who tells truth is censored.
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/local/hamilton-county/carmel/2020/06/30/carmel-church-pastor-message-against-black-lives-matter-demonstrators/3284148001/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
""The only lives that matter are their own and the only power they seek is their own," Rothrock wrote in his weekly message on Sunday, June 28. "They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others. They are maggots and parasites at best, feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace any current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment."

""Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and the other nefarious acolytes of their persuasion are not the friends or allies we have been led to believe," Rothrock wrote. "They are serpents in the garden, seeking only to uproot and replant a new species of human made in the likeness of man and not in the image of God.""

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 02, 2020, 03:04:59 PM
A proposal has been submitted by a local SJW to change the name of a park in my small southwestern Florida city to honor the Calusa tribe which once controlled a large portion of our area of the state.  This lovely park runs along the bay front of our fair city and is named for a founding family that did much over the years to settle the area and make it safe and prosperous and having done so sold this primo real estate to the City for $1.00.    I am offering a counterproposal that, if the name is to be changed, a state of the art firearms range be built in place of the pickle ball courts and the park be renamed the “Andrew Jackson Peace Park and Family Recreational Shooting Facility.   I feel this proposal is appropriate to honor “Old Hickory’s” work to bring peace to this area when certain indigenous tribes armed and instigated by British agents took to slaughtering and burning out white settlers.  The Brits and other European powers of the day were keenly interested in preventing U.S. citizens from occupying Florida because of the potential it carried for the U.S. Government to claim sovereignty over the contested Peninsula by virtue of the number of U.S. nationals residing therein.  Fortunately there was a man of the caliber of “The Hero of New Orleans” among our citizenry who was able to convince the marauding tribes to cease and desist despite their refusal to enter into a formal peace treaty.  This led directly to the Colusas subsequently acquiring a large stake in a multi-billion dollar gaming empire to which for decades now white men have been paying exorbitant reparations for the tribe’s lost hegemony.  It’s only fitting that Jackson’s contribution to the wellbeing of our Native American neighbors be recognized in this way within our municipality.

Tl:DR  Too busy being woke.  Racist any ways.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2020, 04:11:08 PM
Priest who tells truth is censored.
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/local/hamilton-county/carmel/2020/06/30/carmel-church-pastor-message-against-black-lives-matter-demonstrators/3284148001/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
""The only lives that matter are their own and the only power they seek is their own," Rothrock wrote in his weekly message on Sunday, June 28. "They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others. They are maggots and parasites at best, feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace any current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment."

""Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and the other nefarious acolytes of their persuasion are not the friends or allies we have been led to believe," Rothrock wrote. "They are serpents in the garden, seeking only to uproot and replant a new species of human made in the likeness of man and not in the image of God.""

Now this nigga be woke AF.

Kidnostad3

Washington Redskins move toward changing controversial team name

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/07/03/washington-redskins-launch-review-controversial-team-name/

If Redskin owners cave to the Marxist Mob the team's new name should be The Washington Wussies. 

Kidnostad3

NFL Plans To Have “Black National Anthem” Performed Before ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ At Week 1 Games

https://deadline.com/2020/07/nfl-black-national-anthem-planned-for-nfl-week-one-1202976606/

This move by the NFL to placate certain of its players who continue to fan the flames of racial hatred over the murder of George Floyd through their overheated and often bombastic rhetoric is exactly the wrong thing to do.  How many of those who participated in the senseless rioting, looting and killing felt justified in doing so after hearing these millionaire gridiron heroes condemn all police, white police in particular and American society in general.  The truth is that the murder of George Floyd by an out of control and likely racist police officer is an aberration and not a common happening.  This is born out year after year by independent third party investigation, trial results and reliable arrest statistics. 

The performance of a "negro spiritual" should be objectionable to no one.  What many will find objectionable its
performance as a prelude to the National Anthem which most Americans revere as an expression of their love of country, appreciation of the ideals upon which it was was founded and recognition of the bravery and sacrifice of American patriots of different ethnicities and nationalities who have defended it,  many of whom paid the ultimate price.  Performance of the Black National Anthem  before or after the traditional performance of the U.S. National Anthem suggests that the two apply separately according to one's ethnicity and not to all Americans as a unified people.  Whether or not this is intentional is immaterial.  It is sure to reenforce the "them and us" differentiation that naturally occurs between humans of different ethnicities, feed raw meat to extremists at both ends of the political spectrum and further widen the racial divide.  It's a really bad idea.

Kidnostad3

It wasn't until he was benched twice that Colin Kaepernick reached the height of his anger at American society and culture.  If he were to return to the NFL and get benched again for not playing well he'd be three times as angry and the League would have to make another apology.  As a life-long fan I'm going to miss watching pro football but there are important principles involved here that make the sacrifice imperative.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18202774/colin-kaepernick-benched-san-francisco-49ers-fourth-quarter-vs-chicago-bears

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 05, 2020, 01:26:45 PM
It wasn't until he was benched twice that Colin Kaepernick reached the height of his anger at American society and culture.  If he were to return to the NFL and get benched again for not playing well he'd be three times as angry and the League would have to make another apology.  As a life-long fan I'm going to miss watching pro football but there are important principles involved here that make the sacrifice imperative.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18202774/colin-kaepernick-benched-san-francisco-49ers-fourth-quarter-vs-chicago-bears
Screw the bread and circuses. It is not about sport or competition any more and no longer even about advertising revenue but about politics and social nudging- actually now shoving, not nudging. Assuming we do get back to 'normal' and are allowed to have sports and you need entertainment watch HS, minor league, or college sports (and that is essentially 'pro' at this point.) Athletes who need to promote politics on the field, on social media, etc should lose their scholarships or jobs. Athletes who refuse to play for political reasons should be canned. Save that for voting. Once you retire. Or whatever. Let sports be about sports.

Screw the NFL and especially ESPN which even when sports was happening seemed to spend more time on 'social justice,' affirmative action hires, and politics than they do sports. I'm not going to feel sorry for millionaire athletes simply because they are black. Or ffeel sorry for millionaire owners who often get taxpayers to build their stadiums and use our taxpayer-funded educational system to train their future employees.

albrecht

Now they have even attacked Frederick Douglass's statue!? If done by the usual BLM/Antifada types it would be even more ironic than them going after Grant and Heg. Since, assuming they know history at all, they were white so obviously evil despite their deeds. But to go after a statue of a black, former slave who ranted against the 4th of July? That is seriously lacking in historical knowledge. Of course it could've been some 'rightwing racists' or even more likely just the run-of-the-mill faked hate crime by the BLM, or others of that ilk, to try to futher Balkanize the country. 

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2020/07/05/frederick-douglass-statue-rochester-ny-removed-defaced-anniversary-july-4th-speech/5380432002/

Juan

They burned an elk, they’ll go after anything.

Kidnostad3

Why have we heard nothing from the usual chorus of pandering politicians, outspoken athletes and left wing social justice warriors clamoring to defund the police concerning the surge in shooting deaths and general barbarity that continued over the weekend in U.S. cities from coast to coast.  Those who think that broadly labeling law enforcement agencies as hotbeds of institutionalized racism has not given rise to the increasing mayhem are suffering badly from rectal-cranial inversion and are very likely beyond hope.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fourth-of-july-weekend-shootings

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 03, 2020, 05:36:13 PM
Washington Redskins move toward changing controversial team name.
If Redskin owners cave to the Marxist Mob the team's new name should be The Washington Wussies.

Washington Whiteskins . . . .

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on July 06, 2020, 05:49:16 PM
They burned an elk, they’ll go after anything.

There’s a Rotarian behind this.  I’m sure of it. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 07, 2020, 01:10:09 AM

It's more likely than you think.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2020, 04:35:53 PM
Now they have even attacked Frederick Douglass's statue!? If done by the usual BLM/Antifada types it would be even more ironic than them going after Grant and Heg. Since, assuming they know history at all, they were white so obviously evil despite their deeds. But to go after a statue of a black, former slave who ranted against the 4th of July? That is seriously lacking in historical knowledge. Of course it could've been some 'rightwing racists' or even more likely just the run-of-the-mill faked hate crime by the BLM, or others of that ilk, to try to futher Balkanize the country. 

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2020/07/05/frederick-douglass-statue-rochester-ny-removed-defaced-anniversary-july-4th-speech/5380432002/
https://youtu.be/GqW7qOWzDiU

paladin1991

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 07, 2020, 12:54:09 AM
Washington Whiteskins . . . .

Or just how about, Washington Whites.  Watch the Blm/antifa fucks lose their minds.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 07, 2020, 01:10:09 AM
Dude, it's the fucking Soroptomists.