• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2020, 09:19:46 PM
Sounds like this asshole needs some karmatic vigilante justice of his own. I’m hope someone catches him when the cameras aren’t around but who am I kidding?! They always are these days so we’ll probably see a video of it here soon. :D
Antifa. Those fucks.  Every now and again we see one of those fucks push up on the wrong dude.  One of these days, the tide will turn at some event and there will be Antifa blood in the streets.

Kidnostad3

Antifa is ramping up for the election season but after all the Democrat fuckery over the past 3 years the mood in the country has changed and there could be a hyper-energized and violent response to their silly shit.  The left has shown its ass and it ain’t pretty.

Juan

I'm waiting for one of those dumb fucks to start something in a concealed carry state. Or to attack a geezer who's taken cane-fu lessons.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on February 07, 2020, 07:42:16 AM
I'm waiting for one of those dumb fucks to start something in a concealed carry state. Or to attack a geezer who's taken cane-fu lessons.

Bully Brooks was a Cane-fu black belt.  I don’t condone the act but I can understand the impulse. 

albrecht

The Democrat rhetoric is having tragic consequences in NYC where now police are ambushed at a regular rate.  I can't fathom who would want to be a cop in certain cities these days. No support- usually criticism- from the politicians, low pay, and ambushed by the public you are trying to protect.

https://apnews.com/4bc2296db89a22c7c313f717ce76ff6f

albrecht

Bizarre.   

"FEBRUARY 18--An Iowa man held a female acquaintance captive and forced her to watch “Roots” so that she “could better understand her racism,”" 

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/iowa-roots-arrest-305642

"Shelton told police that when she tried to move, Noye “threatened her to remain seated and watch the movie with him” or else he would “kill her and spread her body parts across I-380 on the way to Chicago,"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2020, 10:27:33 AM
Bizarre.   

"FEBRUARY 18--An Iowa man held a female acquaintance captive and forced her to watch “Roots” so that she “could better understand her racism,”" 

"Shelton told police that when she tried to move, Noye “threatened her to remain seated and watch the movie with him” or else he would “kill her and spread her body parts across I-380 on the way to Chicago,"

Liberalism really is a mental disorder, not unlike Stockholm syndrome.

albrecht

Gen. David Goldfein annouces lyric changes. Wait for protests or calls for offensive  because what about self-defined other sex and/or genders? Goldfein also, of interest, perhaps? 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/27/air-force-changes-service-anthem-gender-neutral-ly/

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2020, 10:27:33 AM

QuoteThe criminal complaint does not reveal whether Shelton was allegedly forced to watch the original nine-hour “Roots” miniseries or subsequent remakes based on Alex Haley’s novel.

Headline: CITIZENS DEMAND ANSWERS

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 04, 2020, 04:16:44 PM
Guys, what does Let dairy die! mean? ???
Leftist activists who don't like the idea of taking milk from animals for human use. Some drug-addled actor mentioned something about this at the Oscars, which nobody watched. Basically, animal milk should be only for their young and not used for human consumption, cheese, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2020, 04:59:02 PM
Leftist activists who don't like the idea of taking milk from animals for human use. Some drug-addled actor mentioned something about this at the Oscars, which nobody watched. Basically, animal milk should be only for their young and not used for human consumption, cheese, etc.

But I enjoy milk and cheese and you don’t actually kill the animal that gives it. I suppose some of them may have a point about their living conditions though. Dairy products are already expensive enough though.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 04, 2020, 05:04:04 PM
But I enjoy milk and cheese and you don’t actually kill the animal that gives it. I suppose some of them may have a point about their living conditions though. Dairy products are already expensive enough though.
Long history of price-controls and regulations in the Dairy Industry. In addition to the somewhat fascinating history of the Oleo/Butter wars. 

Also the "fake milk" from Almonds, Soy, etc is taking a big ding into the Dairy Industry.

There could be arguments with large operations and moms not allowed to take care of their calves. But when done correctly milking doesn't hurt cows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2020, 05:09:24 PM
Long history of price-controls and regulations in the Dairy Industry. In addition to the somewhat fascinating history of the Oleo/Butter wars. 

Also the "fake milk" from Almonds, Soy, etc is taking a big ding into the Dairy Industry.

There could be arguments with large operations and moms not allowed to take care of their calves. But when done correctly milking doesn't hurt cows.

Also, soy is loaded with estrogen. Milk may also be loaded with hormones and antibiotics but not always.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 04, 2020, 05:04:04 PM
The nut cases want you to eat rocks and bugs.  Or just go ahead and starve to death to save the climate.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on March 04, 2020, 05:27:18 PM
The nut cases want you to eat rocks and bugs.  Or just go ahead and starve to death to save the climate.

Ah yes.  the poster child for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on March 04, 2020, 05:27:18 PM

She must be happy. Factories closed down. Shipping and planes sitting idle. Nobody burning fuel. This must be her dream come true.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 21, 2020, 02:22:32 PM
She must be happy. Factories closed down. Shipping and planes sitting idle. Nobody burning fuel. This must be her dream come true.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, that the green new deal people must be ecstatic about this. They’ve shut down most industry and air travel and everyone’s staying in their cages and not rocking the boat. It gave them pretty much everything they wanted.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2020, 03:14:18 PM
Yes, I was thinking the same thing, that the green new deal people must be ecstatic about this. They’ve shut down most industry and air travel and everyone’s staying in their cages and not rocking the boat. It gave them pretty much everything they wanted.
EARN IT

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2020, 04:02:35 PM
Is this code for something? ???

Very Q ;)
Ok, I figured some quick sleuthing would suffice from that interesting image.

It is "for the children."  Always a good goal but, usually, not the real reason behind things.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/3398?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22earn+it%22%5D%7D&s=1&r=1

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 21, 2020, 04:08:59 PM
Ok, I figured some quick sleuthing would suffice from that interesting image.

It is "for the children."  Always a good goal but, usually, not the real reason behind things.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/3398?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22earn+it%22%5D%7D&s=1&r=1

This would play into what the Q people say is going on.