• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Favorite Ghost To Ghost AM stories

Started by MissBorgia, June 06, 2015, 04:09:58 PM

MissBorgia

Hi everyone. New here and somewhat new to listening to Art Bell. I am up to the year 2000 in archive Ghost to Ghost Episodes. So far the scariest one in my opinion is the guy that called in and described looking under his apartment door and seeing shoes without feet or a body for that matter in them and watching them run away. Any others that just scare the piss out of you all ?

PathoJen

for me, nothing is scarier than the EVP episodes. While those are on I refuse to even get up to use the bathroom bc I'm so terrified.  :(

Any story where someone wakes up and finds a dead relative standing at the foot of the bed. I don't care if it's Gramma, it still scares the beejeebers out of me.

And the other one from G2G is red glowing eyes which my son swears he saw in the house when he was a kid and which I have successfully not thought about until now.

Great topic and also my favorite programs! My personal favorite ones were the mother walking on the beach with her son who found the dead body and the couple with the demon/ghost thing in their home. The first part of the drowned guy story evokes so many creepy images in my head. Sadly, she gets a little new age-y.

henge0stone

Quote from: PathoJen on June 06, 2015, 04:16:21 PM
for me, nothing is scarier than the EVP episodes. While those are on I refuse to even get up to use the bathroom bc I'm so terrified.  :(

I LOVE the EVP shows. I used to listen to Ghost to Ghost on fridays but they have been replaced with the EVP shows.

nudaydawning

One which I have not been able to find on an archive or Youtube or really anywhere. The one where the cops heard the noises of children playing in the woods and the caretaker responded with something like, "You heard the children, didn't you."

Quote from: nudaydawning on June 25, 2015, 03:46:06 PM
One which I have not been able to find on an archive or Youtube or really anywhere. The one where the cops heard the noises of children playing in the woods and the caretaker responded with something like, "You heard the children, didn't you."

That is for sure in the archive. I listen to them all every few months when I am bored. I think I may make notes on interesting stories from each one for ease of use. This makes me wish these could be on a service like Sound Cloud. I like the ability to annotate time stamps. This would be a great feature for new episodes of Midnight in the Desert or classic Art broadcasts.

2003 was the dead body on the beach story.

chefist

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 09, 2015, 10:29:26 PM
2003 was the dead body on the beach story.
that was a great one!

1993: ghost that vanished like a window shade snapping quickly up.

1995: bigfoot throwing rocks at campers.

Quote from: nudaydawning on June 25, 2015, 03:46:06 PM
2005 right at the beginning. about 3 minutes in.

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 10:34:24 PM
that was a great one!

1993: ghost that vanished like a window shade snapping quickly up.

1995: bigfoot throwing rocks at campers.

Bigfoot thing was super creepy and I loved the one with the grandma whose kid encountered something awful as a sleep over. She went to pick her up and saw the thing in the window.

analog kid

2001 (?) The kids who saw a disembodied, oversized arm behind a door, I think in a church. That it was so large made it especially creepy for some reason.

henge0stone

It's been so long since I've heard a Ghost to Ghost  :( After 1998 I think the 1999 G2G is missing. I remember the "1993: ghost that vanished like a window shade snapping quickly up." that was good. There was also a story of a ghost boy in a drain pipe. I can't remember the year but I think it was told twice, that was a really scary one.

MissBorgia

Quote from: henge0stone on July 22, 2015, 07:51:32 AM
It's been so long since I've heard a Ghost to Ghost  :( After 1998 I think the 1999 G2G is missing. I remember the "1993: ghost that vanished like a window shade snapping quickly up." that was good. There was also a story of a ghost boy in a drain pipe. I can't remember the year but I think it was told twice, that was a really scary one.

Hour 1 (i think) but for sure 1997. just listened to that one again. i lost the isolated audio of the feet under the door, so i am going back and listening again.

Lord Grantham

Don't remember the year, but it was from a cop who was dispatched out to a wooded area at night and could hear kids out in the woods somewhere.

(Logically they were hearing owls or some other nocturnal animals, but it was creepy one)

Yorkshire pud

'Most Haunted' is a UK TV show that's been runnng a few years with changes in presenters. I have a friend who watches it because she's into that kind of thing. They occasionally get noises, bangs, which could be put down to the crew bumping into stuff etc.

Anyway, they've never caught anything on camera. Until apparently now.

The Daily Star is a self confessed sensationalist rag in tbe UK, so most of what they print should be seen in that context.

This footage is allegedly actual footage. Watched on a large screen is much clearer of course. What do you think?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607745/ghost-captured-ghost-hunters-show-video-spooky