• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

JesusJuice

Quote from: brig on December 26, 2016, 08:59:34 PM
Something is different.  The upper right corner quotes, aren't links to thread posts anymore.

zeebo

I must know their true source!  (exception: unless it links to the falkie thread)

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 01:46:29 AM
I must know their true source!  (exception: unless it links to the falkie thread)
Bad news Zeeb, that one up there IS from the Falkie thread lol

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 01:47:28 AM
Bad news Zeeb, that one up there IS from the Falkie thread lol

haha oops, ok bad timing ... so bring the link back, ya know, later  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 01:51:24 AM
haha oops, ok bad timing ... so bring the link back, ya know, later  ;)
Indubitably I concur.

bateman

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 01:46:29 AM

+1

ShayP

Bring it back.  Like the McRib.  I love McRibs.  :-[

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

Do they have dollar tree locally to you? If so buy their BBQ chicken sandwich, it's basically a mcrib, same sauce and everything lol

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 03:14:42 PM
Do they have dollar tree locally to you? If so buy their BBQ chicken sandwich, it's basically a mcrib, same sauce and everything lol

There's one about 2 miles from me.  Love me some Dollar Tree.  I just haven't paid attention to their frozen section since they quit handling the best frozen vegetables ever.  :-\

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 04:13:04 PM
There's one about 2 miles from me.  Love me some Dollar Tree.  I just haven't paid attention to their frozen section since they quit handling the best frozen vegetables ever.  :-\

I was wrong it wasn't bbq chicken it's bbq ribs

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:38:09 PM
I was wrong it wasn't bbq chicken it's bbq ribs

Oh yeah.  I'll rock that.  Perfect drunk food.  I will buy 4 of them just to try:D

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 04:47:01 PM
Oh yeah.  I'll rock that.  Perfect drunk food.  I will buy 4 of them just to try:D
Shit yes. Damnit. Now I have to go down to Dollar Tree. Oh well, I too like me the Dollar Tree. They have some good potstickers in the freezer section too.

Oh and I like the Brims buttery popcorn. Salty as hell but oh so good.

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 04:56:10 PM
Shit yes. Damnit. Now I have to go down to Dollar Tree. Oh well, I too like me the Dollar Tree. They have some good potstickers in the freezer section too.

Oh and I like the Brims buttery popcorn. Salty as hell but oh so good.

Man, I like UTZ products and they have them there for a dollar while the same thing is 2.99 at Food Lion.  Never heard of Brim's though.  Hmmmm....

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 05:02:36 PM
Man, I like UTZ products and they have them there for a dollar while the same thing is 2.99 at Food Lion.  Never heard of Brim's though.  Hmmmm....

I think we get Brims instead of Utz here in Tulsa. It might be a regional thing. I'll keep an eye out for the Utz tho.

Ciardelo

We had a Food Lion here in Tulsa, but they had to close after it was discovered they (or somebody who worked there) was using bleach to "freshen up" the fish so people quit shopping there... Jeezus, I know it's Oklahoma, but dayum.

For some reason, land-locked Oklahoma doesn't get much fresh fish anyway.

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 05:12:17 PM
We had a Food Lion here in Tulsa, but they had to close after it was discovered they (or somebody who worked there) was using bleach to "freshen up" the fish so people quit shopping there... Jeezus, I know it's Oklahoma, but dayum.

I remember that!  Absolutely disgusting.  It wasn't just fish.  It was all the meat.  It took a while to reinvent the company but they are pretty good now.  I think everybody in upper management was fired within a few months of those instances.

Truth be told...I go there because it's a 1/4 mile away.  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

Yep...for some reason.  LOL!  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 05:16:15 PM
I remember that!  Absolutely disgusting.  It wasn't just fish.  It was all the meat.  It took a while to reinvent the company but they are pretty good now.  I think everybody in upper management was fired within a few months of those instances.

Truth be told...I go there because it's a 1/4 mile away.  ;D
Location, location, location. Shit yes I'd go too.

There's a local discount grocery near me that I don't like but damn if I don't find myself in there a couple times a month. lol  ;D

zeebo

Yes bring those back too.  And also the damn fried cherry pie.

albrecht

And with the option of breakfast all day menu!? I'm lovin' it.
ps: great article in the WSJ this AM
http://www.wsj.com/articles/americans-eat-554-million-jack-in-the-box-tacos-a-year-and-no-one-knows-why-1483465285

ItsOver

LOL.  This thread is making my favorite of Ruffles and french onion dip sound like health food.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2017, 09:25:14 PM
LOL.  This thread is making my favorite of Ruffles and french onion dip sound like health food.

Those sound good!  8)

By the way, what was this thread about?  ;)

Jackstar

I don't know, but I'm going to go fry some slabs of cheddar cheese in half-an-inch of bacon grease.

laterz, Haters!

damn things taste like dog food.... yes, i have eaten dog food.  :o

Quote from: Jackstar on January 05, 2017, 06:04:03 PM
I don't know, but I'm going to go fry some slabs of cheddar cheese in half-an-inch of bacon grease.

laterz, Haters!

are you from Alabama?  ;D

Jackstar

I have come to consider the top-right quote to be completely irrelevant, other than as a reminder as to how woefully inadequate and thoroughly loathsome the search function on this site is.

Where once, I considered it a badge of rare honour to be placed there, now I see it as some sort of... penalty box.

Carry on. Just ignore me.