• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 03, 2017, 12:12:51 AM
MV is going down the posts in this thread and will implement all of the suggested features soon.

Next on the list: A hidden, invite-only sub-forum to discuss various fashions of the Ottoman Empire.

Ciardelo

Jack in the Box to debut new Buttery Jack burger

The word is out on Jack’s new Triple Bacon Buttery Jack. It’s the newest addition to the Buttery Jack family, made with a 1/4 lb.* beef patty and not one, not two, but three kinds of bacon: hickory-smoked bacon, bacon mayo, andâ€"Jack’s secret ingredientâ€"new bacon butter. Because everything's better with bacon.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 04, 2017, 05:41:54 AM

The word is out on Jack’s new Triple Bacon Buttery Jack. It’s the newest addition to the Buttery Jack family, made with a 1/4 lb.* beef patty and not one, not two, but three kinds of bacon: hickory-smoked bacon, bacon mayo, andâ€"Jack’s secret ingredientâ€"new bacon butter. Because everything's better with bacon.

You can use "secret" code 853 to get $1 off.

Source: The darkweb site http://jackileaks.com/

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYns5vR3QuQ

zeebo

The word is out on Jack’s new Triple Bacon Buttery Jack. ...

Almost perfect but still needs a fried egg in there.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on February 01, 2017, 02:32:05 AM
How about for every 10,000 posts, free McRib coupon.

McRib coming to town?  Hmmm...yeah.  This is me.  ;D

https://youtu.be/HaJWkjgoVmc

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on February 04, 2017, 04:17:15 PM
McRib coming to town?  Hmmm...yeah.  This is me.  ;D

"The sauce is so good you'll croak"

ha ha  ;D

pate

Shiver, mine...

M'Glob-goijouer-derp-whip...

Me, nogarraT@#;"

TigerLily

Girlfriend got her First URC!!! Unfortunately written like that, sounds like contracting a social disease
Congratulations, PBS! Praise MV!

Quoteponyboysunset
Re: Art Bell
« Reply #103806 on: Today at 08:48:56 AM »
Does MV have a chopper now? Holy shit I need to start a forum. I totally chose the wrong line of work! :o

Jackstar

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/94656084

This is as close as I could get. A licence for use is $575.

MV/Liberace!

As everyone is aware, the top right corner of this website features witty or funny quotes from user posts.  It's a BellGab innovation that goes back years and is now being emulated by other forums.  The power of BellGab!

A few days ago I received word that the person who was responsible for selecting quotes has passed away.  I'd tell you who that is, but I was specifically asked by this person, who knew death was imminent, not to reveal that information.  What a BellGabber.

While the delicate candle of life sadly has been supplanted by the abyss that is death's darkness, life must go on for the rest of us.  That's why I'm here today searching for a willing volunteer who can dutifully select our top right quotes going forward.  Here is what you need to know:

1) A quote and a direct link to the post containing it should be submitted via PM every two days.
2) Nobody can know you are doing this.  If your identity in this role is revealed, you'll be forced to resign your position in shame.
3) Quotes should be short and fit neatly in the corner because long quotes will wrap into multiple lines and look awful.
4) As often happens, users will "nominate" a quote for the top right corner.  If a quote has been recommended or "nominated," it is immediately disqualified.

5) Quotes should be submitted one at a time.  Do not submit multiple quotes at once.

If you're interested in taking on this weighty but prestigious responsibility, do not express that interest in this thread.  Doing so will disqualify you.  Instead, send me a private message and explain in one sentence why you're the right person for the job.  You will only receive a response if you are selected by the Vandeven Enterprisesâ,,¢ board of directors.

starrmtn001

You must have had a long and enduring friendship with this unidentified chooser.
I am very sorry for your lose, Michael.  My prayers of comfort and closure go out on your behalf. :-*

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 12:06:35 PM
As everyone is aware, the top right corner of this website features witty or funny quotes from user posts.  It's a BellGab innovation that goes back years and is now being emulated by other forums.  The power of BellGab!

A few days ago I received word that the person who was responsible for selecting quotes has passed away.  I'd tell you who that is, but I was specifically asked by this person, who knew death was imminent, not to reveal that information.  What a BellGabber.

While the delicate candle of life sadly has been supplanted by the abyss that is death's darkness, life must go on for the rest of us.  That's why I'm here today searching for a willing volunteer who can dutifully select our top right quotes going forward.  Here is what you need to know:

1) A quote and a direct link to the post containing it should be submitted via PM every two days.
2) Nobody can know you are doing this.  If your identity in this role is revealed, you'll be forced to resign your position in shame.
3) Quotes should be short and fit neatly in the corner because long quotes will wrap into multiple lines and look awful.
4) As often happens, users will "nominate" a quote for the top right corner.  If a quote has been recommended or "nominated," it is immediately disqualified.

5) Quotes should be submitted one at a time.  Do not submit multiple quotes at once.

If you're interested in taking on this weighty but prestigious responsibility, do not express that interest in this thread.  Doing so will disqualify you.  Instead, send me a private message and explain in one sentence why you're the right person for the job.  You will only receive a response if you are selected by the Vandeven Enterprisesâ,,¢ board of directors.

did the previous arbiter (god rest their soul) of the top right, post often?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 24, 2017, 01:53:57 PM
You must have had a long and enduring friendship with this unidentified chooser.
I am very sorry for your lose, Michael.  My prayers of comfort and closure go out on your behalf. :-*

Is that just a phrase people say or do you actually do some praying? Because with all the praying you say you do for people you must be praying 24/7.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 24, 2017, 02:19:59 PM
Is that just a phrase people say or do you actually do some praying? Because with all the praying you say you do for people you must be praying 24/7.
No, I'm not just using it as a phrase.  I mean exactly what I say here.

There are infinite ways one can pray, meditate, visualize, etc., and still, have time for one's daily activities.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 24, 2017, 01:53:57 PM

i'll be fine.  it's this person's family i'm worried about.  this was not an individual of advanced age.

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
i'll be fine.  it's this person's family i'm worried about.  this was not an individual of advanced age.

Then I extend that Energy to include his/her family and close friends.  I should have thought to do so in the first place.

Roswells, Art

I thought you were joking about the death. I liked their sense of what they thought was upper right hand material so much I made a thread dedicated to it.

ItsOver

I guess that rules me out. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 24, 2017, 02:53:24 PM
I liked their sense of what they thought was upper right hand material so much I made a thread dedicated to it.

fear not.  this fine tradition will continue.

Swishypants

Seen a lot of death over the last year from people who by all rights should have stuck around longer. I don't want the job. I just want to tip my hat to who ever it was and say "God Bless" to their memory and family. R.I.P.  :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Swishypants on October 24, 2017, 03:02:30 PM
Seen a lot of death over the last year from people who by all rights should have stuck around longer. I don't want the job. I just want to tip my hat to who ever it was and say "God Bless" to their memory and family. R.I.P.  :)

the best way to honor this person would be to accept the job and knock it out of the park.