• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Forum Curiosity

Started by Paradox, May 19, 2015, 10:27:10 PM

Paradox

I have now met three people I know from other forums, so I am wondering who else was at the original Coast Riders, Fantastic Forum, or any other Coast forums while Art was actively broadcasting.

I was on Coast Riders, Fantastic Forum, and about three others.  I used the screen names Universal Fluff (yah, that's right. :P have fun with that one all ya little punk puppies!) and CNS. 

Lilith

I'd like to know too Paradox......I'm glad you asked :)  I was sayntbrigid on CoastRiders, Fantastic Forum, and Imaginative Worlds.

Paradox

I think there are quite a few here.  And I know I won't get the same bombastic response I got after posting a sort of similar question on the CTM forum.  lol  I thought some of those uber paranoid guys were going to come, break down my door and lynch me. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Paradox on May 20, 2015, 12:02:52 AM
I think there are quite a few here.  And I know I won't get the same bombastic response I got after posting a sort of similar question on the CTM forum.  lol  I thought some of those uber paranoid guys were going to come, break down my door and lynch me.

CTM? What's that?

jjsmooth

Quote from: Paradox on May 19, 2015, 10:27:10 PM
Forum Curiosity

Oh, I thought people were finally starting to take notice of my massive dic...tation skills

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paradox on May 20, 2015, 12:02:52 AM
I think there are quite a few here.  And I know I won't get the same bombastic response I got after posting a sort of similar question on the CTM forum.  lol  I thought some of those uber paranoid guys were going to come, break down my door and lynch me.

You really think that, eh?

anybody from the glory days of alt.fan.art-bell ? Postman are you out there?

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 20, 2015, 10:33:10 AM
CTM? What's that?

CTM is short for CaravanToMidnight.....The John B. Wells Program.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2015, 01:19:06 PM
CTM is short for CaravanToMidnight.....The John B. Wells Program.
The who?

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 20, 2015, 03:52:58 PM
The who?

The OTHER cute guy with the deep soothing voice  ;D

Paradox

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 20, 2015, 11:55:13 AM

You really think that, eh?
Yep.  I was broken in by Aspie on the old Coast Riders forum.  Unless you are Aspie or are uber paranoid about everything in the world , we will have no issues.

Paradox

twiki

Anyone remember The Grassy Knoll?

eyenoeyeno

Curiosity often leads to trouble

Morgus

Quote from: twiki on June 03, 2015, 07:10:44 PM
Do you mean the old AOL Art Bell chat area used in the late 1990s?

Daggit

Quote from: Morgus on June 03, 2015, 07:50:02 PM
Do you mean the old AOL Art Bell chat area used in the late 1990s?

I was there. Anyone remember Highwayman? That might have been me.

starrmtn001

Quote from: twiki on June 03, 2015, 07:10:44 PM
YES!  First Art Bell chat room I had ever posted in.  It was exclusively AOL back then wasn't it?  Boy, that was a l-o-n-g time ago!