• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Indiana

Started by yumyumtree, March 30, 2015, 08:19:56 PM

onan

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2015, 05:53:16 PM
One thing I thought during the most recent orchestrated activist/media orgy....what kind of homosexuals are these people? Pizza at a wedding? They need to hire a homosexual wedding planner, like one of those always on tv or in the tabloids. Pizza for your so-called wedding?? I hope they at least they had an open-bar because that sounds like a fairly shitty "wedding."

I dunno, our after wedding party went on for more than a day. I know pizza was ordered at least twice. Damn, that was a fun time.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on April 12, 2015, 05:56:23 PM
I dunno, our after wedding party went on for more than a day. I know pizza was ordered at least twice. Damn, that was a fun time.
To each their own, as a matter an inclusivity, pizza is America's most popular food (I think) but the way the story was promoted in the orchestrated scandal made it seem to me that pizza was the main fare, which struck me as odd, for a wedding. They should've really gone full-out and had the reception at an all-you-can eat Chuckee Cheese (or local equivalent) and got the homosexual angle AND 'think about the children' mantra going for the orchestrated scandal! This would really help gain even more media attention.

b_dubb

The baker didn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding? The correct response to this would've been for some enterprising homosexuals to start a pro gay bakery across the street called "The Gay-kery" with the slogan "Our Cakes and Buns Are Faaaaaaabulous" and produce a far superior product at a competitive price. The public loves fabulous cakes and buns but they don't like the crusty, hate-filled baker. The Gay-kery is a huge success and is franchised throughout the country. The enterprising homosexuals sell their interest in the Gay-key to Sara Lee and live out their lives in wealth and opulence.  The hateful, intolerant baker is forced to close his shop and take a job at Taco Bell.

paladin1991

Quote from: b_dubb on April 13, 2015, 04:13:06 AM
The baker didn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding? The correct response to this would've been for some enterprising homosexuals to start a pro gay bakery across the street called "The Gay-kery" with the slogan "Our Cakes and Buns Are Faaaaaaabulous" and produce a far superior product at a competitive price. The public loves fabulous cakes and buns but they don't like the crusty, hate-filled baker. The Gay-kery is a huge success and is franchised throughout the country. The enterprising homosexuals sell their interest in the Gay-key to Sara Lee and live out their lives in wealth and opulence.  The hateful, intolerant baker is forced to close his shop and take a job at Taco Bell.

YETTTTTTH!

But no.  That would take work and it's soooo much easier to scream discrimination and have the media suck it up and spew it out, much like a fly on a pile of dogshit.

morgana213

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 31, 2015, 11:41:55 AM
Thank you, Gov. Mike Pence and the Indiana Legislature.  Arizona is grateful to no longer hold "Most Backward State" status.
Ha!  I'm from Indiana and live in Florida.  I can't decide which one is more fucked up...um... backward.  I suppose a case could be made for the weather in Florida, but it gets really very hot in the summer and is very uncomfortable unless one lives by the water. 

albrecht

Quote from: morgana213 on April 23, 2015, 04:10:42 PM
Ha!  I'm from Indiana and live in Florida.  I can't decide which one is more fucked up...er backward.
Florida. Hands down. Over 50% of the time a weird crime/sex/accident story starts out "Florida man..." or "Florida woman...".

Wasn't the face eating bath salts guy from Florida as well?

Edit: just looked it up - yes, yes he was :-/

morgana213

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 23, 2015, 05:06:59 PM
Wasn't the face eating bath salts guy from Florida as well?
OMG!  It is like living in the Twilight Zone!  No kidding!  Yes, I live in the face eating state...among other things.  Gawd!!!!!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2015, 04:15:16 PM
Florida. Hands down. Over 50% of the time a weird crime/sex/accident story starts out "Florida man..." or "Florida woman...".

America's favorite hero: Florida Man !

https://twitter.com/_floridaman

Gd5150

Quote from: b_dubb on April 13, 2015, 04:13:06 AM
The baker didn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding? The correct response to this would've been for some enterprising homosexuals to start a pro gay bakery across the street called "The Gay-kery" with the slogan "Our Cakes and Buns Are Faaaaaaabulous" and produce a far superior product at a competitive price. The public loves fabulous cakes and buns but they don't like the crusty, hate-filled baker. The Gay-kery is a huge success and is franchised throughout the country. The enterprising homosexuals sell their interest in the Gay-key to Sara Lee and live out their lives in wealth and opulence.

Haha!!! "Our buns are softer and fresher!"
"Our dough rises higher!"
"Our icing is just fabulous!"
"Once you've tried our vanilla lava cake, you'll never be the same!"

The real money to be made will be in gay divorce. Their relationships change faster than their shoes. Marriage is an outdated institution, and worse the wedding business is an outright scam. Y'all can have it.