• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 05:24:25 PM
Still can’t undertand. I guess his penis is just too big for you, myke.

Perhaps you need new glasses? How old are you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:25:56 PM
Perhaps you need new glasses? How old are you?

ZaZa’s cock in your mouth. Mmm! Hey, mykie! He likes it!! ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 05:27:53 PM
ZaZa’s cock in your mouth. Mmm! Hey, mykie! He likes it!! ;D

Brilliant response from the resident tap dancer. Don't worry snowflake Here's a number I got for you.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
800-273-8255

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 05:15:31 PM
And even s/he is more interesting than you could ever hope to be, myke. Glad you FINALLY found a friend here but please stop gargling his semen. It’s making everyone sick. Get a room you two! ::)

So, you're defending what Tootsie did regarding her claims of having and not having cancer repeatedly?

The only thing I've seen on BG approaching gargling semen is Azzerae's graphic depiction of doing a similar act by mouth to mouth kissing MV with semen driveling and slobbering out of both of their mouths to mouth kiss.

Btw, you're totally gay to suggest I need to get a room with another guy. I'm not gay, but you are obsessed with suggesting such ideas when someone you perceive does not agree with your opinions and beliefs. That's very gay in and of itself. Gaylord.

Tootsie

Quote from: VC on November 06, 2020, 05:07:08 PM
I distinctly recall you posted that the cancer you claimed you had was in fact a farce, a troll, or a false claim you made to make people believe you had cancer, when, in fact, you did not.

Since you did actually post such an admission, do you still standby that now, or were you, in fact, lying about that for some reason too? Please clarify once and for all without further muddying the waters or continuing the trolling about whether or not you had or have a real medical diagnosis of cancer.

wow, everybody's talkin about me. yes, i was medically diagnosed. went to the clinic for treatment Monday.. I couldn't win or lose here.. made fun of for making the mistake of letting anyone know publicly so i said i didn't have it. I thought it would stop the mockery either way.. It didn't. either way mocked. and still am.. for whatever reason.. I get it, Bellgab is not a sweet site, to say the least and for some reason i participate. idk.. best wishes to all.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on November 06, 2020, 05:35:04 PM
So, you're defending what Tootsie did regarding her claims of having and not having cancer repeatedly?

The only thing I've seen on BG approaching gargling semen is Azzerae's graphic depiction of doing a similar act by mouth to mouth kissing MV with semen driveling and slobbering out of both of their mouths to mouth kiss.

Btw, you're totally gay to suggest I need to get a room with another guy. I'm not gay, but you are obsessed with suggesting such ideas when someone you perceive does not agree with your opinions and beliefs. That's very gay in and of itself. Gaylord.

I honestly believe Azzerae & Miguel (MDMD) are homosexuals. That's there choice and I'm fine with it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:43:47 PM
I honestly believe Azzerae & Miguel (MDMD) are homosexuals. That's there choice and I'm fine with it.

Just like you and ZaZa.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:30:53 PM

Brilliant response from the resident tap dancer. Don't worry snowflake Here's a number I got for you.

800-273-8255

Corona Kitty

Don't worry tootsie....

800-273-8255

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:46:56 PM
Don't worry tootsie....

800-273-8255

you so sweet  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:46:20 PM
Nice 4th grade level response from the resident tap dancer.

I know that’s a challenge for you, myke, given you’re only at a first grade level.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 05:47:38 PM
I know that’s a challenge for you, myke, given you’re only at a first grade level.

Yes the challenges of wiping your father's ass.

;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:47:16 PM
Why is crash bandicoot triggered?

You are. That’s what you look like right now. Having to explain EVERYTHING to you is getting tedious, myke. You’re sucking all the fun out of Bellgab the way you suck all the semen out of ZaZa’s cock. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:48:25 PM
Yes the challenges of wiping your father's ass.

;D

There’s that 1st grade level response. Well, you and your BF are just boring me now. Toodles.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 05:49:40 PM
You are. That’s what you look like right now. Having to explain EVERYTHING to you is getting tedious, myke. You’re sucking all the fun out of Bellgab the way you suck all the semen out of ZaZa’s cock. ::)

You certainly got issues sir, I think inhaling all the fumes from your father's asshole has totally clouded your brain. (LOL)

- Biden is the president now.

Tootsie

Quote from: VC on November 06, 2020, 05:07:08 PM
I distinctly recall you posted that the cancer you claimed you had was in fact a farce, a troll, or a false claim you made to make people believe you had cancer, when, in fact, you did not.

Since you did actually post such an admission, do you still standby that now, or were you, in fact, lying about that for some reason too? Please clarify once and for all without further muddying the waters or continuing the trolling about whether or not you had or have a real medical diagnosis of cancer.

I already answered you in the everybody talkin about me headline  :)

Silphion

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:53:07 PM
You certainly got issues sir ...

The way your avatar is evolving, it is only a matter of time ...

[attachment=1]

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Silphion on November 06, 2020, 09:34:49 PM
The way your avatar is evolving, it is only a matter of time ...

[attachment=1,msg1435859]

It was a gift from above

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Silphion on November 06, 2020, 10:36:02 PM
Providence befitting for a nonbeliever

Take issue with everything I say, it's fun.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Michael Decon on November 06, 2020, 05:28:48 AM
Azzerae [sounds] like [he has] something in [his mouth].

Ah, you picked up on the grenade pin.

AZZERAE

Your adversary has returned, young grasshopper.

Corona Kitty

Why were you fired from folding boxes?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 01:39:21 AM
Why were you fired from folding boxes?

His job got shipped to Mexico.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 01:41:23 AM
Thank you Trump!

He’s South African, not American. Also, you’re a moron.