• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on April 12, 2020, 03:25:13 AM
Now there's a compelling endorsement.   ::)   ;)

I'm backed by the facts, prove me wrong.

pate

Then came in all the king's wise men: but they could not read the writing, nor make known to the king the interpretation thereof.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on April 13, 2020, 01:54:59 AM
Then came in all the king's wise men: but they could not read the writing, nor make known to the king the interpretation thereof.

It's too bad you haven't caught what's going around (yet ).

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 05:55:18 PM
I wonder when was the last time Paul, got laid?

Does slamming his hand against the wall until it is senseless count?  Or is that rape?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 13, 2020, 10:18:38 AM
Does slamming his hand against the wall until it is senseless count?  Or is that rape?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 13, 2020, 10:20:33 AM
:o

Let's be real ... No corporate backing, no cat ladies, no retarded bellgab forum members involved to any extent. No complaining about health issues.

My show isn't intended for boomers, that alone makes it better than anything here.

albrecht

I like when you break into a Big Jim rant and ask Mike Hideous for a comment and he is "ahh..." followed by silence. And then a question. Because who can come up with a question in the midst of a Fetzer musing rant that goes everywhere and in many directions?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2020, 04:46:47 PM
I like when you break into a Big Jim rant and ask Mike Hideous for a comment and he is "ahh..." followed by silence. And then a question. Because who can come up with a question in the midst of a Fetzer musing rant that goes everywhere and in many directions?

I do that because it's hilarious hearing Myke, get corona'd pilled.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 04:56:49 PM
I do that because it's hilarious hearing Myke, get corona'd pilled.
Catching up on shows and just let out a Fetzer-like laugh echoing in the attic -doing some lock-down reorganization chores- after some of his commentary. USS Comfort made a "Q?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2020, 05:01:02 PM
Catching up on shows and just let out a Fetzer-like laugh echoing in the attic -doing some lock-down reorganization chores- after some of his commentary. USS Comfort made a "Q?"

Fetzer’s into Q?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2020, 05:01:02 PM

Q was created by LARP'ers then it was hijacked only 3 days after it went live. One of the founding "creators", is a regular listener and has actually been on the show twice already.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 05:05:38 PM
Get ready for a busy week Albrecht.

Bichin'  - I can't handle Horn but the rest of the lineup looks killer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2020, 05:08:00 PM

Maybe we’ll get to find out if Dr. Paul was able to hookup with Ms. Arizona? ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2020, 05:08:00 PM

You will this time, he's got a beef with Michael Shermer and he's probably going to trash him for about 30 mins.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 05:09:24 PM
Maybe we’ll get to find out if Dr. Paul was able to hookup with Ms. Arizona? ;)

You know I will have to ask if he plans to visit her.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 05:11:51 PM
You will this time, he's got a beef with Michael Shermer and he's probably going to trash him for about 30 mins.

Okay.  Sold American!

The absolute best of bellgab was when MV told Horn that he has wasted his life.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2020, 05:14:40 PM
Okay.  Sold American!

The absolute best of bellgab was when MV told Horn that he has wasted his life.  ;)

I disagree wholeheartedly with that statement. Just look at all the heat Horn, has single-handedly created amongst the UFO community. I certainly don't think it was a wasted effort, that's been pretty damn amusing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 05:18:35 PM

I disagree wholeheartedly with that statement. Just look at all the heat Horn, has single-handedly created amongst the UFO community. I certainly don't think it was a wasted effort, that's been pretty damn amusing.

So, you think he’s really trolling the UFO community and not a true believer?

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 05:18:35 PM

It would be nice if Horn came back here and reclaimed his thread........

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2020, 05:34:24 PM
Well in a lock-down that was just extended so you have good timing!

Oh yes.. strategic planning.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 05:20:18 PM
So, you think he’s really trolling the UFO community and not a true believer?

I'd say it's 50-50.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 05:45:31 PM
I'd say it's 50-50.

That seems like an impossibility but whatever. He doesn’t really interest me and I do think extraterrestrial craft have come and crashed here...but his story is obvious psyop bullshit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 06:06:18 PM
That seems like an impossibility but whatever. He doesn’t really interest me and I do think extraterrestrial craft have come and crashed here...but his story is obvious psyop bullshit.

Sounds good to me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2020, 04:45:28 PM
The Real Deal tonight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtJIz0DCKHA

Good ol' Jim botched the time zones, he apologized profusely. No apologies needed, the show must go on. 

Michael, that Jeff Prather interview was one the best yet! You and Hideous make a good team. I know i am not up to speed with the episodes, but for whatever reason, i cannot download the longer ones. I am not going to buy a smartphone until I am forced to do so, which I am sure is coming. Good job, brother!