Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2020, 08:08:19 PM
He was really just trying to hookup with this woman:

but he lost her cellphone number. :(

Those must be cat ladies.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 09, 2020, 11:38:29 AM
Don't private message me over twitter ... talking to me about your hurt feelings and why i said X Y Z..... Listen, guy. I don't give a fuck about you or your feelings.

Just checking in here to ask whether you're over your period pains, and if I can DM you on Twitter, for a private conversation about something confidential? Because, as you know, there are no PMs here anymore.

I wouldn't want to induce any anxiety in you. I'm trying to be considerate.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 25, 2020, 02:29:02 AM
Just checking in here to ask whether you're over your period pains, and if I can DM you on Twitter, for a private conversation about something confidential? Because, as you know, there are no PMs here anymore.

I wouldn't want to induce any anxiety in you. I'm trying to be considerate.

Jesus lol.

Corona Kitty

I'm pretty sure whatever you want to discuss, can easily be answered for you via Google. I have no desire to help you in any way shape or form.

Have a good one.

AZZERAE

So many assumptions, in just a few lines.

Actually, I was going to check in with you and see how you were holding up emotionally after I humiliated you in front of the whole of BellGab.

But seeing as though you want to be such a dick about it, then fuck you.

AZZERAE

In the following Vocaroo clip, you admit to entertaining a level of plasticity and tastelessness on your show, you lie about "not telling anyone" about it - when in all actuality, you self promote constantly. You cop to the fact that you have embarrassed yourself on numerous occasions when family members have listened in. You EXPLICITLY state, that you frequently and incessantly EMBARRASS YOURSELF.

And here's ANOTHER clip in which you try to name-drop and impress Liberace (to no avail). You were sooo excited for your show with some nobody, that you couldn't contain your excitement. You tried to look all important, and ditch the GabCast, in an attempt to make it seem like you had somewhere else you had to be. And no one gave a shit.

AZZERAE

Corona Kitty

It would explain a lot, if you were. Tell me azzerae, who hurt you?

AZZERAE

If you're looking for one of the worst culprits of child molestation, I'd point you in the general direction of VC ...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 26, 2020, 04:16:17 AM
If you're looking for one of the worst culprits of child molestation, I'd point you in the general direction of VC ...

What makes you say that?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Element 115 on February 27, 2020, 05:29:16 PM
On another note, check this out...

https://www.rode.com/rodecasterpro

Great review here:

https://youtu.be/BMfsjXASlgQ

I've tried one when it first came out, the preamps are a bit noisy. I prefer the mixer I use over it.

Corona Kitty

He's back.... Oh my.

Live at a new time!

5:30 pm pst x 8:30 pm est

Michael Horn is the American media representative for the Billy Meier UFO contacts. Meier's evidence includes more than 1,200 stunningly clear, UFO photos, films and video, as well as sound recordings, metal samples and over 26,000 pages of information.

With specific examples of prophetically accurate scientific and world event related information, Billy Meier is also the source of abundant, specific and accurate prophetic information.

https://youtu.be/5Tm49GrJGLw

AZZERAE

2 frauds, by the same name. Touche!

Quote from: username on March 01, 2020, 04:42:26 PM
You know it... see you there.

Goiter Tards.  We ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: username on March 01, 2020, 08:37:16 PM
Hell yes

Fetzer was epic - as usual.   ;)

Plus Doc Paul coming up Tuesday.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 01, 2020, 09:25:20 PM
Fetzer was epic - as usual.   ;)

Plus Doc Paul coming up Tuesday.

I was disturbed looking at Michelle dance on the Ellen degenate show. I'm starting to think big momma Michelle is a man.

Yes.... Tuesday will be dope as fuck.