• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Live Saturday Argyle Goolsby joins me for some fun.... I think?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2019, 11:45:14 PM
Because of the fake and gay robot voice? ???

I noticed it's only guys who have ever commented on my voice. Women seem to like it, that's all that matters to me. I'm sorry you don't have a very appealing voice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 01, 2019, 12:15:52 AM
I noticed it's only guys who have ever commented on my voice. Women seem to like it, that's all that matters to me. I'm sorry you don't have a very appealing voice.

Of course, myke! All women want you. Even the legions that are repulsed by you are secretly lusting after you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2019, 12:27:49 AM
Of course, myke! All women want you. Even the legions that are repulsed by you are secretly lusting after you.

That's some imagination you got there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 01, 2019, 12:33:48 AM
People still do posts like that? Haha.

Do radio hosts still put on fake and gay voices when they broadcast? Seems kinda old fashioned. ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2019, 12:36:25 AM
Do radio hosts still put on fake and gay voices when they broadcast? Seems kinda old fashioned. ???

How old are you by the way?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 01, 2019, 12:37:38 AM
How old are you by the way?

I’m die in a dumpster fire, you fucking hack years old.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2019, 12:43:24 AM
I’m die in a dumpster fire, you fucking hack years old.

I'm die in a dumpster fire?

That's a new one from you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 01, 2019, 12:45:17 AM
I'm die in a dumpster fire?

That's a new one from you.

Maybe someone will take pity on you and attempt to explain it to you. I sometimes forget that humor is a foreign concept to idiots.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2019, 12:47:08 AM
Maybe someone will take pity on you and attempt to explain it to you. I sometimes forget that humor is a foreign concept to idiots.

Is it true that your name is Miguel?

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/Dv0BVKJoymA

Argyle Goolsby is an American singer, bassist, and songwriter. He is best known for being the lead vocalist, bassist and co-founder of horror punk band Blitzkid (1997-2012). Although Blitzkid was disbanded in 2012, Goolsby pursues a career as a solo artist as Argyle Goolsby.

He performs with both his live electric band, The Roving Midnight as well as his fully acoustic band, The Hollow Bodies. In 1997, Argyle Goolsby and lead guitarist and vocalist T.B. Monstrosity (Tracy Byrd) started the punk rock band Blitzkid.

Drawing their inspiration from B-movies and horror movie classics, the band was soon considered to belong to the subgenre of horror punk, which emerged in the wake of the Misfits.

Corona Kitty

The drunk Canadian is still mad, after what an entire month? (LOL)

Corona Kitty

Like fire and ice

https://youtu.be/4lL3PrvjFTE

Jim Fetzer & Lee Austin return this Saturday night 7 pm PDT x 10 PM EDT

P.S.

Is there anyone in the Hudson valley region? There's a chance you can actually listen to the show on your radio, in the very near future.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 11, 2019, 02:20:18 PM
Like fire and ice

https://youtu.be/4lL3PrvjFTE

Jim Fetzer & Lee Austin return this Saturday night 7 pm PDT x 10 PM EDT

P.S.

Is there anyone in the Hudson valley region? There's a chance you can actually listen to the show on your radio, in the very near future.

I'm halfway through the show, and Lee Austin seems like a sincere speaker, willing to notice that he has not yet answered all the questions yet, at least for himself, and takes on questions from the audience, that make him uncomfortable.  He's interesting to listen to through most of his commentary, which is more than can be said for many many guests these days IMO.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 13, 2019, 12:53:55 PM
I'm halfway through the show, and Lee Austin seems like a sincere speaker, willing to notice that he has not yet answered all the questions yet, at least for himself, and takes on questions from the audience, that make him uncomfortable.  He's interesting to listen to through most of his commentary, which is more than can be said for many many guests these days IMO.

I really like Lee and have enjoyed all my interactions with him on-air and off. He knows the way the show works and is totally a fan. I don't think many other guests would have the testicular fortitude to compose themselves on air. (yes radio now). I'm glad you enjoyed the chaos.

albrecht

Back in town and listening while doing some yard work and putting up Halloween stuff. So far, so good. And lots of funny Austin (place not person) references by host which are good.   

Btw, you mentioned getting calls/concerns about fires. Though you are far away. It was also odd how the PG&E controversy up North but then LA area (who utility didn't go dark) got the fires?  Caused by a burning dump truck? Or something weird. It was crazy in LA. Despite my telling driver to go other way to Burbank airport the driver on Friday just "used her app" and we drove by on highways that earlier were closed or jammed with traffic. Could see the fires (though since day, not flames but see fire line and smoke coming up from various valleys) and driving through smoke. Thursday night the moon looked crazy with the smoke color and the crazy high winds. Got gas Friday morning and was expecting lines or fights. But no, only issue is CC wouldn't work on some pumps do to the internet outages. And some people were jogging. In smoke. I'm thinking- you might be doing more harm than good here. Surreal.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on October 13, 2019, 04:19:11 PM
Back in town and listening while doing some yard work and putting up Halloween stuff. So far, so good. And lots of funny Austin (place not person) references by host which are good.   

Btw, you mentioned getting calls/concerns about fires. Though you are far away. It was also odd how the PG&E controversy up North but then LA area (who utility didn't go dark) got the fires?  Caused by a burning dump truck? Or something weird. It was crazy in LA. Despite my telling driver to go other way to Burbank airport the driver on Friday just "used her app" and we drove by on highways that earlier were closed or jammed with traffic. Could see the fires (though since day, not flames but see fire line and smoke coming up from various valleys) and driving through smoke. Thursday night the moon looked crazy with the smoke color and the crazy high winds. Got gas Friday morning and was expecting lines or fights. But no, only issue is CC wouldn't work on some pumps do to the internet outages. And some people were jogging. In smoke. I'm thinking- you might be doing more harm than good here. Surreal.

It's a bit of a confusing mess, but most of those fires are typically caused by power generators in Northern California That is ( I've known people in northern California, many listeners there). I didn't know you were out here in southern california... I don't miss being in L.A. at times.

Haha, People jogging near a fire is pretty obtuse. 

albrecht

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 04:53:24 PM

It's a bit of a confusing mess, but most of those fires are typically caused by power generators in Northern California That is ( I've known people in northern California, many listeners there). I didn't know you were out here in southern california... I don't miss being in L.A. at times.

Haha, People jogging near a fire is pretty obtuse.
Yeah, was weird because said joggers were passing by people in N-95 masks and a homeless person attempting to keep their camp/stolen-grocerycart from blowing away in winds. Having said that I wasn't in LA proper, more near Calabasas, Woodland Hills, etc and it is a nice place. I don't live there but if one had enough $ I could see it being pleasant, despite fire, earthquakes, homeless, high taxes, and the demented politics. Traffic aside, amazing access to hiking and beaches. And the weird deal, to me, booze, and now weed, sold everywhere. Strange. Even in areas without guard/gate communities seemed calmed and not a lot of ethnics or illegals, though lots of the Tribe. Just to go all-in with my offensive chauvinism. Hahaha.  I was a bit put-off by security in some neighborhoods. Show an id to visit someone? How do the kids have fun or sneak out? There were good areas, towns. LA area is not a total clusterf*ck. Only illegals I saw were maids or yard workers, oddly, still blowing leaves etc DURING the high winds and smoke from fires! Ha ha. Awesome. I could see them thinking:  'Stupid Gringos hired me to blow leaves, I will blow leaves," regardless of efficiencies of same. And, possibly, also scoping out properties for eventual Reconquesta?  ;)   

But, apparently, there are still lots of strange politics- even in affluent areas. They vote for high taxes and craziest- have no school buses? WTF? If ANYTHING would help, if one believes in the story, the "non-carbon," stuff their politicians harp on- let kids get on buses! Instead the help, moms, etc have to drive kids, wait in lines to pickup/drop-off, clog traffic more, etc? Weird. I also was surprised that guns and ammo were still sold and advertised prominently. I thought Cali had banned stuff? But Super8 ads with "9mm Range Buckets" etc advertised on specials? Weird.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on October 13, 2019, 09:17:46 PM
Yeah, was weird because said joggers were passing by people in N-95 masks and a homeless person attempting to keep their camp/stolen-grocerycart from blowing away in winds. Having said that I wasn't in LA proper, more near Calabasas, Woodland Hills, etc and it is a nice place. I don't live there but if one had enough $ I could see it being pleasant, despite fire, earthquakes, homeless, high taxes, and the demented politics. Traffic aside, amazing access to hiking and beaches. And the weird deal, to me, booze, and now weed, sold everywhere. Strange. Even in areas without guard/gate communities seemed calmed and not a lot of ethnics or illegals, though lots of the Tribe. Just to go all-in with my offensive chauvinism. Hahaha.  I was a bit put-off by security in some neighborhoods. Show an id to visit someone? How do the kids have fun or sneak out? There were good areas, towns. LA area is not a total clusterf*ck. Only illegals I saw were maids or yard workers, oddly, still blowing leaves etc DURING the high winds and smoke from fires! Ha ha. Awesome. I could see them thinking:  'Stupid Gringos hired me to blow leaves, I will blow leaves," regardless of efficiencies of same. And, possibly, also scoping out properties for eventual Reconquesta?  ;)   

But, apparently, there are still lots of strange politics- even in affluent areas. They vote for high taxes and craziest- have no school buses? WTF? If ANYTHING would help, if one believes in the story, the "non-carbon," stuff their politicians harp on- let kids get on buses! Instead the help, moms, etc have to drive kids, wait in lines to pickup/drop-off, clog traffic more, etc? Weird. I also was surprised that guns and ammo were still sold and advertised prominently. I thought Cali had banned stuff? But Super8 ads with "9mm Range Buckets" etc advertised on specials? Weird.

Welcome to the wild wild west.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/xGgqGyPFnso

see you thursday 2 pm pdt - 5 pm edt

Michael Brant Shermer is an American science writer, historian of science, founder of The Skeptics Society, and editor-in-chief of its magazine Skeptic, which is largely devoted to investigating pseudoscientific and supernatural claims. The Skeptics Society currently has over 55,000 members.