• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2019, 04:49:05 PM
Maybe the government "shut down" is a plot between both Parties and the President so that various astronomy programs aren't being funded and so Nibiru won't be seen and shown to the public, until it is too late?   ;)

If I say that to Marshall.... He's gonna lose it haha.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2019, 04:49:05 PM
Maybe the government "shut down" is a plot between both Parties and the President so that various astronomy programs aren't being funded and so Nibiru won't be seen and shown to the public, until it is too late?   ;)

Whaddya mean, "maybe"?

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/Fg5_uiyTUoQ

Subscribe and click play at 8 pm pst 11 pm est

This is also where the gabcast, will be streamed live.

Gunner65

Masters is another worthless piece of shit liar/scammer.  Ask him how he obtained (stole) the original copy of the Kolbrin and then re-wrote it and called it the Kolbrin Bible. http://mormonuniversalism.com/523/introduction-to-the-kolbrin/

"Much of what you find written online about the Kolbrin is pure sensationalized fabrication. Marshall Masters stole the manuscript for the Kolbrin from the Culdian Trust (its rightful owners), renamed it “The Kolbrin Bible” (it makes no claims of its own to be a Bible), republished it under his own name and then marketed it to catastrophism planet X fanatics as a End Times book (of which it says little)."

Or ask him how Edward I "Long-shanks" (1239 â€" 1307) could burn down Glastonbury Abbey in order to obtain the Kolbryn - When it had already burned down in 1184, was re-built and consecrated by him in 1278?

"Services in the reconsecrated Great Church had begun on Christmas Day, 1213, most likely before it was entirely completed. King Edward I and Queen Eleanor attended the magnificent service at the reburial of King Arthur's remains to the foot of the High Altar in 1278.[49]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Abbey

Cool! Don't worry about Jackstar, his bark is  worse than his bite, as long as your punctuation is correct l don't care about his views on the Bible, Dr. Mike Heiser is my go- to guy when it comes to the Bible. Dr. Joseph Farrell is another guy to check out. His book, "Yahweh, The Two Faced God"  makes a lot of people uncomfortable.

Gunner65

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2019, 05:45:35 PM
Cool! Don't worry about Jackstar, his bark is  worse than his bite, as long as your punctuation is correct l don't care about his views on the Bible, Dr. Mike Heiser is my go- to guy when it comes to the Bible. Dr. Joseph Farrell is another guy to check out. His book, "Yahweh, The Two Faced God"  makes a lot of people uncomfortable.
Masters has called Heiser a "fundamentalist" and disregards his work.  Masters created the "Kolbrin Bible" as an "alternate history" to the Bible.  He also worships the now discredited Zachariah Sitchin.  Masters comes off as a slick presenter until he is confronted, then he turns all "Steve Quayle" and gets angry. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2019, 05:44:29 PM
Masters is another worthless piece of shit liar/scammer.  Ask him how he obtained (stole) the original copy of the Kolbrin and then re-wrote it and called it the Kolbrin Bible. http://mormonuniversalism.com/523/introduction-to-the-kolbrin/

"Much of what you find written online about the Kolbrin is pure sensationalized fabrication. Marshall Masters stole the manuscript for the Kolbrin from the Culdian Trust (its rightful owners), renamed it “The Kolbrin Bible” (it makes no claims of its own to be a Bible), republished it under his own name and then marketed it to catastrophism planet X fanatics as a End Times book (of which it says little)."

Or ask him how Edward I "Long-shanks" (1239 â€" 1307) could burn down Glastonbury Abbey in order to obtain the Kolbryn - When it had already burned down in 1184, was re-built and consecrated by him in 1278?

"Services in the reconsecrated Great Church had begun on Christmas Day, 1213, most likely before it was entirely completed. King Edward I and Queen Eleanor attended the magnificent service at the reburial of King Arthur's remains to the foot of the High Altar in 1278.[49]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Abbey

I'll make sure to tell em for you Gunner.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2019, 05:45:35 PM
His book, "Yahweh, The Two Faced God"  makes a lot of people uncomfortable.

[attachment=1,msg1304837]

Element 115

Quote from: username on January 11, 2019, 11:48:30 PM

It will be amazing...come on in and hang out.

I will do my best to listen.  I've been up since 6am but I hope to still be awake to check it out.  Sounds like it will be a great show.

scentless

any programs of interest on? i feel like calling in.

Element 115

Quote from: scentless on January 12, 2019, 08:32:48 PM

Marshall Masters talking about Planet X.  From what I gather there may be new information on the theoretical planet.

scentless

Quote from: Element 115 on January 12, 2019, 08:34:31 PM
Marshall Masters talking about Planet X.  From what I gather there may be new information on the theoretical planet.
never heard of him. don't plan to. thanks!

Gunner65

Quote from: scentless on January 12, 2019, 08:32:48 PM
Joyce Riley interview "Power Hour"  GCN Caller was Richard Cole..Riley read an e-mail from Cole live on air and challenged Cole to call in.
Cole had informed Riley of the lies Masters has said and provided her the same information. Riley attempted to shame Cole live on air ! But Cole did so.  And Masters responded by calling Cole a "fundamentalist"

Have fun with that Michael.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2019, 09:23:06 PM
Joyce Riley interview "Power Hour"  GCN Caller was Richard Cole..Riley read an e-mail from Cole live on air and challenged Cole to call in.
Cole did so.  And Masters responded by calling Cole a "fundamentalist"

Have fun with that Michael.

Thanks Gunner, I certainly will.

Gunner65

It was an embarassing moment for me.  Riley was live on air and challenged me to prove why Masters was a a fraud!  But I did it anyway!

chefist

Quote from: username on January 12, 2019, 09:29:13 PM
Thanks Gunner, I certainly will.

I also read or heard he likes hairy butt sex...you can ask him.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2019, 09:37:34 PM
It was an embarassing moment for me.  Riley was live on air and challenged me to prove why Masters was a a fraud!  But I did it anyway!

Amazing.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2019, 09:37:34 PM

You called that "Power Hour" lady?   My God man - you've got the balls of a lion.   ;)

Gunner65

Or (you asshole like Chefist) can research for yourself just how Gunner65 got into this mess.  It was because he submitted a FOIA request which resulted in a response that showed Dietrich did not complete USMC basic training and was an ELS.

Another FOIA request was submitted in December 2018 which yielded an almost immediate response:

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 12, 2019, 09:44:19 PM
You called that "Power Hour" lady?   My God man - you've got the balls of a lion.   ;)
Joyce Riley..yes.  She actually asked me to research the  origins of the "hollow earth" which I spent a great deal of time - free of charge.  I did so. I felt she knew I might have come across other things which might expose her. And she was correct!  But Joyce Riley wanted to punish me..and she chose to do it by using my personal e-mails to confront Marshal Masters!

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2019, 09:45:14 PM
Got muh coffee ready.  :)
Maybe You will hear Gunner and Joyce Riley...from years ago

Gunner65

Confronting the ass-hat Marshal Masters

Oh, it will be fun! Nothing funnier than idiots discussing the Bible! Especially when they claim to be "experts"

Gunner65

Or an "alternative" Bible called the Kolbyn that Marshal Masters ( a former US Army Information Officer and CNN "Science" what?

Gunner65

You are not taking my comment on You Tube chat but that is fine

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 12, 2019, 10:29:21 PM
You are not taking my comment on You Tube chat but that is fine

Which comments?