• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2020, 04:20:26 AM
Funny how you have so much to say here when your whole show is just you saying nothing while the guests and callers talk.

I'm not sure what show you're listening to. I have plenty to say which is why I did a show today. If I didn't know any better I'd say you cared (LOL).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2020, 09:35:11 AM
Nah, man.

Come on, mang! Open up. He’s a licensed psychotherapist, don’t you know?! ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2020, 09:35:11 AM
Nah, man.

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 12, 2020, 06:54:18 AM
My "other half" is a she, coz I'm not a gay. Just a transvestite.

I sent you an email - to the burners you signed up at AzzGab with.

The truth is nobody cares about you ( Azzerae ) or what you have to say. Look no further than anything you've been involved in your entire life. The gabcast a.k.a. azzcast #2 has fallen off since you've been co-hosting. The "art", a k.a. cartoons no one buys.

Everyone knows it too (Embarrassing). Stick to doing what you do best, folding boxes & being a transvestite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 01:42:34 PM

The truth is nobody cares about you ( Azzerae ) or what you have to say. Look no further than anything you've been involved in your entire life. The gabcast a.k.a. azzcast #2 has fallen off since you've been co-hosting. The "art", a k.a. cartoons no one buys.

Everyone knows it too (Embarrassing). Stick to doing what you do best, folding boxes & being a transvestite.

Heh heh. So jelly! ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 01:49:04 PM
Heh heh. So jelly! ;D

If that were the case I'd make an audio journal dedicated to those who hurt my feelings that week. Whoops nevermind, that's already what Azzerae does. (LOL)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 01:52:17 PM
If that were the case I'd make an audio journal dedicated to those who hurt my feelings that week. Whoops nevermind, that's already what Azzerae does. (LOL)

Or you’d start shitpost wars on Bellgab. Whatever, robotboy. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 01:54:21 PM
Or you’d start shitpost wars on Bellgab. Whatever, robotboy. ::)

Stop being jealous of me grandpa, it's sad and gay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 01:55:40 PM
Stop being jealous of me grandpa, it's sad and gay.

Your grandpa is jealous of you? Why?! It seems to run in the family.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 01:54:21 PM
Or you’d start shitpost wars on Bellgab.

That is what you do ironically. The projections from you this week have been revealing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:00:07 PM
That is what you do ironically. The projections from you this week have been revealing.

I never start them, myke but you do like clockwork after EVERY SINGLE GABCAST! That’s even more revealing, I think. :D

P.S. You’re far too stupid to play amateur psychiatrist. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 02:03:52 PM
I never start them, myke but you do like clockwork after EVERY SINGLE GABCAST! That’s even more revealing, I think.

P.S. You’re far too stupid to play amateur psychiatrist. ;)

Grandpa, you post here like it's your profession.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:04:48 PM
Grandpa, you post here like it's your profession.

Your grandpa posts here? What’s his name?

Corona Kitty

Grandpa Miguel Davis

You've spent more time in your basement than Joe Biden.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:11:23 PM
Grandpa Miguel Davis

You've spent more time in your basement than Joe Biden.

You call me grandpa but don’t realize the whole world went mobile a decade ago?! ???

OK, grandpa! :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 02:15:35 PM
You call me grandpa but don’t realize the whole world went mobile a decade ago?! ???

OK, grandpa! :D

Grandpa, we both know you're here every moment of your pathetic existence. Jitterbug phone or not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:16:38 PM

Grandpa, we both know you're here every moment of your pathetic existence. Jitterbug phone or not.

You too, apparently. Azz is right. All you have to do is say robotboy and presto, you appear!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 02:18:06 PM
You too, apparently. Azz is right. All you have to do is say robotboy and presto, you appear!

Grandpa, we both know you follow me around because of your hurt feelings like azzerae.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:24:25 PM
Grandpa, we both know you follow me around because of your hurt feelings like azzerae.

No, I just think it’s fun to fuck with stupid people.

Dr. MD MD

Hey, myke! I can’t wait to hear how many more viewers you get than tomorrow’s Gabcast...AGAIN! Your insecurity never gets old. You’re Bellgabs biggest wannabe! Funny, I think I used to call Azz that and now he’s co-hosting the Gabcast while you’re just bitching about it. Keep aiming low, loser! :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 02:35:39 PM
Hey, myke! I can’t wait to hear how many more viewers you get than tomorrow’s Gabcast...AGAIN! Your insecurity never gets old. You’re Bellgabs biggest wannabe! Funny, I think I used to call Azz that and now he’s co-hosting the Gabcast while you’re just bitching about it. Keep aiming low, loser! :D

You don't work or do anything do you? (LOL)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:37:06 PM
You don't work or do anything do you? (LOL)

Still not understanding the mobile thing, I see. ::) ;D

I know that, besides your “show” that doesn’t really generate you any significant revenue, you’ve only got the abandoned parking lot.

#sad

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 02:40:23 PM
Still not understanding the mobile thing, I see. ::) ;D

I know that, besides your “show” that doesn’t really generate you any significant revenue, you’ve only got the abandoned parking lot.

#sad

Hehe, spoken like a Christian... No facts.. just fantasy.

#sad

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:43:25 PM

Hehe, spoken like a Christian... No facts.. just fantasy.

#sad

Just more projection from the ad hominem king. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 02:50:54 PM
Just more projection from the ad hominem king. ::)

Should I give back the money I've made from the show and voice-overs? I can tell them an angry bitter black man doesn't approve. Maybe it'll work?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 04, 2020, 02:59:14 PM
Should I give back the money I've made from the show and voice-overs? I can tell them an angry bitter black man doesn't approve. Maybe it'll work?

Getting warmed up for tomorrow night? :D

whoozit

With all the effort everyone is putting into this thread I’m almost inspired to write a song called Dink Touchin’ to the tune of the Bee Gees Jive Talkin’.  Almost but not quite, whip this back up into another frenzy and perhaps I’ll cross the threshold of inspiration.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 04, 2020, 05:26:02 PM
With all the effort everyone is putting into this thread I’m almost inspired to write a song called Dink Touchin’ to the tune of the Bee Gees Jive Talkin’.  Almost but not quite, whip this back up into another frenzy and perhaps I’ll cross the threshold of inspiration.
Ha!  Make sure you have Lee signed up for the video.  He does a great falsetto.