• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 08:26:59 PM
I'm surprised at how many friends BellGabbers have.
Really?  I'm not. ;) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Fungal growths in jam jars don't count as friends? Seriously?

mikuthing01

I had one of those once it was horrible

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 08:28:54 PM
Fungal growths in jam jars don't count as friends? Seriously?

"I collect molds, spores and fungus."

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 02, 2017, 08:29:57 PM
I had one of those once it was horrible

*gasp* All this time you were just faking our love? 😢😢😢

Amy Martin counts as my friend even though it was wasn't consensual...

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 08:37:48 PM
Amy Martin counts as my friend even though it was wasn't consensual...
Show me on this doll where the Amy touched you rekcuf.  :'(

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 08:40:10 PM
Show me on this doll where the Amy touched you rekcuf.  :'(

She touched my pee-pee!

Quote from: Flower on January 02, 2017, 10:53:31 PM
Daniel EndofDaysRadio + username + LL

Please do a threesome tonight

Stream it live too, please.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 07:23:43 PM
...with a healthy and wholesome dose of ridicule and ritual humiliation.

Nice going, pud!  ::) <sarcastic slow claps>

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:37:20 PM
Wow. As I said, I'm not a clinician but I've noticed quite a bit of homosexual projection on the forum. That's about you, not Michael. He's buff, built, and masculine AF. I'd never be into a guy who couldn't throw me around the room.

Dad was kinda rough, wasn't he?  ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Flower on January 02, 2017, 11:15:25 PM
Michael talks so sweet and very homosexy.  *giggles*

He does have a "careless whisper" sound to his voice... if ya know what i mean

Jackstar

I went out to talk to a girl; upon my return, I see that I made the wise choice.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2017, 11:18:24 PM
I went out to talk to a girl; upon my return, I see that I made the wise choice.
I went out to dinner; upon my return, I discovered that I have been posting on a board inhabited by jealous homosexuals.  I guess that would explain quite a lot.

WOTR

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:39:32 PM
I was born into a family of lawyers. I'm all about the facts. I have little tolerance for nonsense.
It's great to see you here posting.  You have read this thread, right?  It would not seem reasonable for somebody with little tolerance for nonsense to be attracted to anybody posting on this thread (Mike included.)

Stick around awhile- we will make you an honourary member of the circle of trust. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 03, 2017, 12:35:30 AM
It's great to see you here posting.  You have read this thread, right?  It would not seem reasonable for somebody with little tolerance for nonsense to be attracted to anybody posting on this thread (Mike included.)

Stick around awhile- we will make you an honourary member of the circle of trust. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM

WOTR

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 12:38:02 AM
aren't you one of them
I may require an analyst to help me sort that out.  I make breakfast. ;)

ninjashoes

Laura you are a boney old plain Jane who has lost her gloss many moons ago. Keep those sun-glasses on to hide those wrinkles.

Pick up your granny panties and get some damn self respect. I cannot believe your behavior. I cannot even believe what type of person you turned out to be. Desperate would be putting it lightly.

Find someone who isn't Jung enough to be your son.

Michael, I don't have a beef with you at this point. Quit letting this pure evil demonic reptilian Lilith get us at each others throats. After seeing all this I now see why you were acting the way you were and I can't fault you for it quite so much.

I see the true evil now and it wears granny panties.

I am done with this Jerry Springer white trash bullshit.

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 03, 2017, 01:00:28 AM
Laura you are a boney old plain Jane who has lost her gloss many moons ago. Keep those glasses on to hide those wrinkles.

Pick up your granny panties and get some damn self respect. I cannot believe your behavior. I cannot even believe what type of person you turned out to be. Desperate would be putting it lightly.

Michael, I don't have a beef with you at this point. Quit letting this pure evil demonic reptilian Lilith get us at each others throats. After seeing all this I now see why you were acting the way you were and I can't fault you for it quite so much.

Granny panties 1 - FRIENDSHIP 0

whoozit

Was I not supposed to notice that once LL started posting username went silent?  Am I in danger since I just pointed this out?  Should I pull the lint out of my belly button?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on January 03, 2017, 05:53:56 AM
Was I not supposed to notice that once LL started posting username went silent?  Am I in danger since I just pointed this out?  Should I pull the lint out of my belly button?

What. Are. You. Suggesting?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:02:04 AM
Are you seriously begging me to leave you alone?
Ok fine. You aren't really fighting back in a funny or entertaining way, just rolling in the mud and everyone is bored of this.
Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:39:36 AM
sorry everyone for the drama, I can see how bad this is.
I'm indeed done.
Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 04:49:26 AM
I am done.
Enough's enough.
Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:41:14 AM
I am done with this only because I see the terrible negativity and darkness it is causing and it is the right thing to disengage, however I do not respect you at all.
Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 03, 2017, 01:00:28 AM
Laura you are a boney old plain Jane who has lost her gloss many moons ago. Keep those sun-glasses on to hide those wrinkles.

I am done with this Jerry Springer white trash bullshit.

Come on Daniel, Jerry Springer isn't a quitter, his show is still in syndication after 25 years mang.