• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 01:42:35 AM
He’s South African, not American. Also, you’re a moron.

Thanks Obama!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 01:42:57 AM
Because he was stealing them and sleeping in them since he became a homeless bum, a shitty artist, that nobody want's to buy his suicidal "art".  LMAO

#SAD

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 01:48:10 AM
Dr.Negro is our village idiot.
Bellgab is lucky to have him.

Bunker Nurse Negro MDMD

AZZERAE

While you faggots sit around posting here, 24/7, there are actual adults out there, living their lives. You are the definition of a loser.

AZZERAE

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 01:40:11 AM
[Azzerae], you are a murderer and you will pay for taking innocent life with your own life.

No. I will continue fucking bitches and selling weight on my corner. I have a real life, I don't need a digital one to prop me up with fake self confidence.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 07, 2020, 01:49:49 AM
While you faggots sit around posting here, 24/7, there are actual adults out there, living their lives. You are the definition of a loser.

That's not very nice to say about MDMD

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 07, 2020, 01:53:22 AM
No. I will continue fucking bitches and selling weight on my corner. I have a real life, I don't need a digital one to prop me up with fake self confidence.

Wigger please (LOL)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 01:57:37 AM
myke has no life. He’s ALWAYS here! ;D

According to the stats you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 01:58:15 AM

According to the stats you are.

Stats can be deceiving, especially to an idiot like you. I just never log out. It doesn’t mean I’m always here, like you. ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 02:01:10 AM
Stats can be deceiving, especially to an idiot like you. I just never log out. It doesn’t mean I’m always here, like you. ;D

You're here more than anyone... the numbers don't lie... they never do.

- Biden won.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 02:02:05 AM

You're here more than anyone... the numbers don't lie... they never do.

- Biden won.

You just don’t understand numbers or even words very much. It’s a good thing strange men want to put their penis in your mouth.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 02:04:21 AM
You just don’t understand numbers or even words very much. It’s a good thing strange men want to put their penis in your mouth.

That didn't take you long to talk about guys cocks again (LOL)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 02:11:24 AM
Dr.AssWiper, stop lying...you do log out. It's easy to see at the bottom of the Home page,YOU STINKING CHOCOLATE FACE.

They tend to be overly emotional, so lying isn't uncommon.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 02:21:44 AM
Dr.Feces always starts fighting with others when he logs in.
It's his nature. He was fighting with his wife, he was fighting with his brother. He must have brain tumor.

I'm glad he has to wipe his dad's ass for a living.

Jackstar

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 02:21:44 AM
Dr.Feces always starts fighting with others when he logs in.

Always. Always. Always.

I finally understand that internet fist punching meme. Ever since I got called up to The War, which is so real it's like I'm not even f****** kidding you it is ridic, I've been wondering if the time is going to come that I got to repossess or reconsider or rewrite my desire to be a pacifist because I did turn it out when I was like 12 when I broke the kids glasses and I'm like, "oh I better be somebody peaceful someday, I'm pretty strong. Get that whiny little s*** over there on the ground. Like 20 seconds ago, I heard people over talking and they seem like they thought he was the baddest bully ran on school I heard he hit a teacher and the teacher didn't immediately kill him. and I'll look at him He's crawling around blubbering cuz I just broke his glasses and he's all mad at me cuz he's thinking he's going to get me to pay for him and he hit me first. Wow he's stupid Good thing I'm not going to have to pay. It's not my fault I didn't hear them hit me and now look everybody scared of me I like that I think I should be a pacifist."

Yeah, pro tip: having a fully disciplined anger response is actually more scary to some people because they can't imagine controlling their anger so anybody else who can must be like a god.

Also, anger doesn't have to be violence. Look at me. I'm clearly angry. But in my violent? if ever rarely and the violence is always as a last resort. and I'm too angry right now remember how to define violence but if I did it really sharp and shocking hot and scary then that would be violent anger.

if I have to tell you people one more f****** time what the f*** anger means and what the f*** violence means and what the f*** decay means I'm going to lose my f****** s*** because I shouldn't have to be f****** telling you f****** people how to f****** define words you should f****** be able to do it here. All the other f****** s*** you do, all the other time you got the plate, all the stuff that you got going on, seems like I shouldn't have to explain words to you. seems like some of you who know how to use microphone recording equipment should probably explain how to use words to us. How about that? Cuz that might be nice once in a while. not mean well I heard that tomorrow is take your daughter work day so why don't you ever bring in the biggest dictionary she can find and I'll read it to her.

But first let me point out that this idiot dude who's back again--oh really. I want to just let him take over then. I'm down. Can I suck his dick a little? I need to be given enough credits as a cocksucker to get my next merit badge, and I figure this guy is probably got to have the tiniest penis around here, forget micropenis we're talking nanopenis, and now here's an example of a little bit of violence because I'm angry because angry is simply the person's emotion that says no I will not put up with this one bit.

Violent anger, for me is typically when I know I shouldn't say what I'm about to say but I don't give a f*** cuz I'm going to f*** his mother in 10 minutes anyway so I might as well say what I can before his mouth fills with her s***

Now, that was violent. I don't know where sudden scat joke that's not even funny in the midst of a bunch of other stuff isn't funny about anger and discipline and complex emotional things and then the idiot of the day is using the word always... Like it's an absolute. Like he f****** knows. Like he always knows. Well I know that's b******* because I know what it's like to always know, and this dude does not know that. I just can't even. You people even knew, you would beg me to display my power and incinerate just him but--because company policies on aesthetics--can't just single one Punyling at a time, it's the whole surface or nothing.

Don't ask me to make these kinds of decisions
I know that you're not I'm clear on that, but I wanted to be clear that I'm extremely biased right now.

Some of you might think that I am always extremely biased, and that might actually be true because I'm always in favor of Jesus Christ, and this particular case I want this dragass twatling gruffling wanker always taking out personally by Our Savior. I don't care if it's a money letters temple or a corner gym or ex-girlfriend's locker or ex-girlfriend's gym locker or I don't care--any locker, like this is no reason to keep one down while this is up.

I would like to point out that you people had options here. You people always had options. It's one of the reasons the greater portion of the populated Universe view s retarded puny lanes with mostly a soft gaping contempt--cuz they get f****** everything handed to them and they never have to try and even when they do they just waste so it's better they just sit there and even try and they just f****** just sit there and pretend to try and then go rip off their mother. Who's in on it. and pays the overage at the end of the month every day on the silver bond loan. Like I just can't deal with this kind of s*** now. Meanwhile, ,really the election really?

see, I figured none of you people are doing it right anyway, so why should I just do whatever I do and then just let it go and then just go on to my thing cuz it's not like anybody's looking up to me or caring about me or worrying about me right?

Right. That's the way it's supposed to be. Because I can handle it. Now this guy he can't handle it and yet it's given to him to handle it. this means that I get more to handle than I need to because I have to handle what he can't handle in the average. And why is that? Do not tell me right now I will burst a f****** nut. That sounds like a fine way to bleed to death right here so no problem.

This is exciting, isn't it? I'll bet some of you are wondering, right about now--what is the big deal all about? well it's in a little secret The big deal for them is that they don't actually know what the big deal is. Everyone knows that I do but they assume that I'll tell them when it's appropriate, not one minute more.

See? No even cares that I'm on strike. I might as well use a hashtag, Lisa and a bunch of gay South Korean robots will be all about and tap up on something. How about if I just go on strike from life? I could do that. I could do that easy. I've done it before, and I've come back before, but I want to be clear here that coming back for me was optional.

Pretty soon it's going to shift into negotiable. I suppose now this makes too much sense, huh? Oh oh that must be enough, Lost it, now even the Google algorithm voice recognition robot app is losing its s***. It can tell that I'm getting all salty and spicy. Really at this point you had to be pretty pretty bad AI and I couldn't tell that by now.

All right good good that looks stupid. Let me explain how this works--there's an algo that comes in here and it doesn't understand normal s***. looks for weird s*** and it tries to find out what weird s*** meetings is and then it tells the rest of y'all goes what the weird thing is? okay it's nothing like that exactly but it's close enough to have things are. Okay it's been hacked. Compromised. Rogered.

I took a guy's girlfriend once. His name was Roger. And I'll be honest I would have taken his girlfriend way sooner, if I had known what an asshole he really was. how did an exclusively so I could teach the girlfriend to learn less asshole from him before she was tainted. Apparently corrupted. Seems permanent. have you ever met one of those people who thinks it's cool to throw a fit for pretend in order to win an argument or to start crying in or winter argument or to start making threats to make a scene in order to win an argument you know those people?

It may be possible that it would be always best to take those people away from their girlfriends, and do something helpful with them. I don't know what yet. I'm still working on making these absolute rules. It's not a gig that I wanted, but it's the gig that I need to get, so I can get the gig that I have to have.

Because somebody said so. Massive roll eyes. I feel like somebody's missed a great potential here for tremendous advancement, and now instead of helping them find that, I just want to take it for myself and then give it to some ridiculously lazy no ambition brat, and then watch him piss it away for nothing, and then tell him that's it good that he tried. And then when he tries to apologize, tell him that's what apologizing really is, an effort settled into his gray matter for a few minutes put them on a slow boat to Mexico to pick up a load of ibogaine, he probably is not going to make it back but if he does, it's going to be a winner.

I'm really posting too much aren't I? See now you'll notice I am capable of noticing such things, but you'll have to take my word for it then I capable of stopping, because right now there's a point that I'm trying to get to, it's kind of hard to reach, but if I get a right between the eyes a ping pong ball poops out. And I want that f****** ping pong ball. Because reasons.

by the way it's been awhile can I check does Michael d get ever do a show that is ever discussed here for any reason or is it always just like somewhere else and piped in?

God, this is awful. See, attention advertisers: you too can have this prime demographic scared away by my fucking infuriated rage.

I don't think this is violent. you can see it could be, but it depends on context. The truth anybody really knows me knows that I'm a pacifist I'm I'm a nice guy I was in Cub scouts I've never kissed a girl scout but I've always wanted to but I'm too shy I'm obviously the last person so if I'm talking about ripping your f****** throat out you stupid num dumb c*** b**** numbskull, anyone who really knows me knows that I'm just making a joke and I mean well and it's supposed to be hahaha.

That said give me a f****** tire iron. yeah no bring it it's not for you oh no you're going to use it. And I'm going to tell you you're going to use it on too. Give me your phone. Okay now give me your other phone. Okay now call somebody, and then go around the corner and WAIT. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MAKING ME DO THIS SHIT HERE.

I saw a flying car once. he was wiggling his wings he was asking to come down and pick me up and I said oh no oh no I got to stay here this place is cool I am here to help see you bye. That was in my mind. Then it flew away.

So yeah I'm obviously insane, but at this stage that's a plus. But am I violent? If you have to ask then I wasn't.

Okay here's another question: let's say you tell somebody that you plan on punching in the face in 3 years, and they got all time since then to get word and ready. You know the place you know the time they can wear whatever kind of protection they want... Is that a violent threat?

Tell you what. How about what are you armchair charging prosecutors, get off your lard ass face and f*** ing make a violent threat like that to me, and I'll let you know if I feel violated or not. By your violence. you know if everybody was competent and f****** solve their own problems and then help solve everybody else's and then be aware that there's a system to help with life so try not to make it any worse than it is, and then we just make running and tattling like a little bitch into a capital offense, see I think if we did that it would calm me down for at least 5 or 10 minutes, and while that might not be enough for me, it just might be enough for somebody else. So I think some of you should sit down and think it over.

Also I just negotiated with your mother in the neurosphere--she agreed to let you raper in the next life we're going to be reincarnated as some kind of creature that rapes or something on some planet where that's okay and then it's not called rape there it's called, you know whatever, but importantly it's not rape, and then people make fun of it so it's okay, and then since a lot of people don't want to make fun of they don't even think of it as rape at all. Dude that's so nice that doesn't sound violent at all, now does it?

You know, that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Corona Kitty

Jackstar is going through it folks, I hope you feel better soon.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 01:57:37 AM
myke has no life.

I'll give him 5 minutes of mine, that will probably give a head start that he can rely on.

Oh, that reminds me I forgot to mention: someone tried to pretend that they could threaten that BellGab owns my "show" because it's on Belgium and it's a thing that I wrote about there so that makes it theirs. Presto! Now I know this was a joke, but the threat was written in such a way as to make it seem like it was a real one, it was also written a such way that somebody who didn't know the truth, my think was real and then be terrified.

It was also written with some blood, semen, hair, fingernails, so it seems like the person was making a really elaborate joke, we're simply didn't know what they were doing, or had found the secret way to summon Candystar for a 5 minute lesson on what violence is.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 03:11:06 AM
I'll give him 5 minutes of mine, that will probably give a head start that he can rely on.

Oh, that reminds me I forgot to mention: someone tried to pretend that they could threaten that BellGab owns my "show" because it's on Belgium and it's a thing that I wrote about there so that makes it theirs. Presto! Now I know this was a joke, but the threat was written in such a way as to make it seem like it was a real one, it was also written a such way that somebody who didn't know the truth, my think was real and then be terrified.

It was also written with some blood, semen, hair, fingernails, so it seems like the person was making a really elaborate joke, we're simply didn't know what they were doing, or had found the secret way to summon Candystar for a 5 minute lesson on what violence is.

I'm trying to catch up on the top 10 stats.

Jackstar do you talk to the voices?

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 03:10:33 AM
Jackstar is going through it folks,

So the whole thing where I'm on strike doesn't actually mean anything anymore to any of you, right?

Let me explain more clearly: there are things that I used to do before as naturally as breathing. Did many of them for a long time. and now some of them I am not doing anymore at all for any reason no matter what, irrespective of how much I'd like to do them--and I would like to do them--in order to fight against the concept of totalitarian censorship, as well as the actual practical effect of banning and deleting--like really, that's the good way to handle that? Okay so let me explain: someone invited in corruption, and then that means more work for me, and now I don't want to do more work. I don't have to do more work. I do plenty of work. And for all these reasons and more, I'm not doing the work. I am on strike. It's getting so bad I can't even capitalize and italicize it.

I mean really what is the point? What is the f****** point?

I hope you feel better soon.

It's not about feeling better. Feelings are for cattle and sheep and goats with piles. instead, how about we all take care of the words we're using and decide to just be better. And I don't want to hear about your feelings, unless I just felt it from the inside out you know I'll allow it, but I am not running around all day looking for somebody to tell me how I feel how they feel, how I feel... Am I wearing a sign that says tell me your feelings? I thought you and your feelings go off and get f***** and then you'll feel better and if you feel better you'll be better

At some point the process one learns how to fake the feelings. That is where it all changes. That is where the money meets made.

moving on I need to know how to change the f****** thing the setting that gives the f****** voice recognition f****** thing to the f****** little stars cuz that's f****** stupid I don't f****** need it and I'm f****** wanted how do I f****** turn it off Where's the f****** setting f*** you Google.

I'm not going to lie, that doesn't really work very well. I suppose that it probably easier to find the Google setting than it is to ask here for it, but I'm trying to get something accomplished here, and I really very nearly had it. Good progress. Good talk.

I hope you feel better soon.

I feel like you should probably stop talking to me about your hopes. We're looking for results. We're looking for action. Mind you we had some action and somebody said yeah great action, and then after a while they were like "Where's the action?" now when somebody's asking for action and they get action and then they ask for more action later but they don't give action themselves, it's time to give them a little action. Or maybe a lot of action--it could vary.

We're this close, Punylings. Father can taste it. And now he's going to be made to throw up. Do you know why? Because on strike that's why.

I'm not going to lie it's a pretty terrible strike. I could make it better... but I went on strike from there too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 03:24:13 AM
So the whole thing where I'm on strike doesn't actually mean anything anymore to any of you, right?

Let me explain more clearly: there are things that I used to do before as naturally as breathing. Did many of them for a long time. and now some of them I am not doing anymore at all for any reason no matter what, irrespective of how much I'd like to do them--and I would like to do them--in order to fight against the concept of totalitarian censorship, as well as the actual practical effect of banning and deleting--like really, that's the good way to handle that? Okay so let me explain: someone invited in corruption, and then that means more work for me, and now I don't want to do more work. I don't have to do more work. I do plenty of work. And for all these reasons and more, I'm not doing the work. I am on strike. It's getting so bad I can't even capitalize and italicize it.

I mean really what is the point? What is the f****** point?

It's not about feeling better. Feelings are for cattle and sheep and goats with piles. instead, how about we all take care of the words we're using and decide to just be better. And I don't want to hear about your feelings, unless I just felt it from the inside out you know I'll allow it, but I am not running around all day looking for somebody to tell me how I feel how they feel, how I feel... Am I wearing a sign that says tell me your feelings? I thought you and your feelings go off and get f***** and then you'll feel better and if you feel better you'll be better

At some point the process one learns how to fake the feelings. That is where it all changes. That is where the money meets made.

moving on I need to know how to change the f****** thing the setting that gives the f****** voice recognition f****** thing to the f****** little stars cuz that's f****** stupid I don't f****** need it and I'm f****** wanted how do I f****** turn it off Where's the f****** setting f*** you Google.

I'm not going to lie, that doesn't really work very well. I suppose that it probably easier to find the Google setting than it is to ask here for it, but I'm trying to get something accomplished here, and I really very nearly had it. Good progress. Good talk.

I feel like you should probably stop talking to me about your hopes. We're looking for results. We're looking for action. Mind you we had some action and somebody said yeah great action, and then after a while they were like "Where's the action?" now when somebody's asking for action and they get action and then they ask for more action later but they don't give action themselves, it's time to give them a little action. Or maybe a lot of action--it could vary.

We're this close, Punylings. Father can taste it. And now he's going to be made to throw up. Do you know why? Because on strike that's why.

I'm not going to lie it's a pretty terrible strike. I could make it better... but I went on strike from there too.

You sound like many of the pill junkies I've encountered.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 03:26:30 AM

Are you referring to the way that your mind reads the post allowed in a mental image, or are you listening to the live feed from my room right now?

Also what kind of pills? my father that turns out was a pill junkie that I didn't know about until one fine day. Let me tell you you don't know what life is, until you sell discover... "Oh so that's why."

well actually I guess my father wasn't a junkie because a junkie will take anything that looks like a pill in hopes of getting a high effect. Hence, junk. Junk is also a term for heroin, but depends on local listings and time of year.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 03:26:30 AM

That would appear to be a comment that would be made by a extremely bigoted & prejudicial know-it
-all douchebag in the midst of an attempt to drag down others around them so that they can then notice how much better they feel in relation to how they have come up, I know that I've written that much I'm kind of bored now.

I mean I could do more and I could do it right and I could do it structured--basically I could do things without doing them wrong, but it turns out I'm doing them wrong on purpose, which is sometimes a great idea, and other times not.

I got a great idea. Oh wait. if I post it here does that mean it belongs to Belgium automatically, what are some thug funk cunklord have to put those sticker on it? I don't think I'm going to get french further than this, so I think I'm going to have to stop or change pretty soon, because while I enjoy using this work to learn certain activities better, did you have a concern that I'm beginning to look stupider and stupider and stupider--and believe me based on recent events I didn't think that could be possible--and I'm worried about diluting my brand any further than it already has been, by simply teaching anybody who wants to how to do what I'm doing, because I guess if I'm not doing right anybody could do it at all! Whee! Free soup! Free soup forever! For everyone!

Now, how long do you think this could go on, before the novelty wore off? Because I actually hate this shit. I assume that the loathing is coming through. I just want to be clear that the change in this pussy style is definitely part of the strike and it's definitely for a purpose and it's not really being sculpted all that well, cuz I don't feel like I need to use a sculpture right now.

By the way the use of the word cuz lately has been predominantly noticed ever since some kind of weird update on my phone changed all its settings and the font and now flickers and shit: just now it just did it.

It's amazing how I'm able to hack my own phone? Do you think I punched my own self in the face too? Like I could seriously arrange that one. by the way how old should a child be before you teach him to punch himself in the face? And what if you just punch yourself in the face in front of a child does that count as teaching the child?

I know these are some hard questions, but the trouble is no one's going to ask them, so I'll go ahead and ask them because I don't mind if I happen to look like one of my friends's fathers while doing it. I'm not shy.

Okay actually yes I am shy. kind of fairies actually depending on the season and what kind of occurrences have been happening lately. for example right now I'm shy because there are things that I'm shying away from because I don't want to spoil the surprise too early, without knowing ahead of time that I'm going to do that, cuz I would feel bad if I did something that I'd really like to do knowing I was going to do it by accident.

Let me explain: there are certain ways a person can change how they feel about a thing before they feel it, and that way, they don't have to slow down anything to deal with those pesky feelings while they deal with things like... Okay actually this this analogy breaks down here. Feelings are not pesky. Prejudice or bigoted attitudes about feelings are pesky. Now are you getting all this down are you getting this, because these rules are going to get a lot more complicated pretty soon, and then at some point somebody's going to yell at you if you get them wrong even a little bit or if they think that you did, at that point if you don't modify your behavior quick enough, you'll be marked as a common target and it'll just be what you're doing with the rest of your life, every once in awhile, even if you're wrong.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 03:43:42 AM
Are you referring to the way that your mind reads the post allowed in a mental image, or are you listening to the live feed from my room right now?

Also what kind of pills? my father that turns out was a pill junkie that I didn't know about until one fine day. Let me tell you you don't know what life is until you sell discover... "Oh, so that's why."

well, I guess my father wasn't a junkie because a junkie will take anything that looks like a pill in hopes of getting a high effect. Hence, junk. Junk is also a term for heroin but depends on local listings and time of year.

That would appear to be a comment that would be made by an extremely bigoted & prejudicial know-it
-all douchebags amid an attempt to drag down others around them so that they can then notice how much better they feel about how they have come up, I know that I've written that much I'm kind of bored now.

I mean I could do more and I could do it right and I could do it structured--I could do things without doing them wrong, but it turns out I'm doing them wrong on purpose, which is sometimes a great idea, and other times not.

I got a great idea. Oh, wait. if I post it here does that mean it belongs to Belgium automatically, what are some thug funk cunklord have to put those stickers on it? I don't think I'm going to get french further than this, so I think I'm going to have to stop or change pretty soon, because while I enjoy using this work to learn certain activities better, did you have a concern that I'm beginning to look stupider and stupider and stupider--and believe me based on recent events I didn't think that could be possible--and I'm worried about diluting my brand any further than it already has been, by simply teaching anybody who wants to how to do what I'm doing, because I guess if I'm not doing right anybody could do it at all! Whee! Free soup! Free soup forever! For everyone!

Now, how long do you think this could go on before the novelty wore off? Because I hate this shit. I assume that the loathing is coming through. I just want to be clear that the change in this pussy style is definitely part of the strike and it's definitely for a purpose and it's not being sculpted all that well, cuz I don't feel like I need to use a sculpture right now.

By the way, the use of the word cuz lately has been predominantly noticed ever since some kind of weird update on my phone changed all its settings and the font and now flickers and shit: just now it just did it.

It's amazing how I'm able to hack my phone? Do you think I punched myself in the face too? Like I could seriously arrange that one. by the way how old should a child be before you teach him to punch himself in the face? And what if you just punch yourself in the face in front of a child does that count as teaching the child?

I know these are some hard questions, but the trouble is no one's going to ask them, so I'll go ahead and ask them because I don't mind if I happen to look like one of my friends' fathers while doing it. I'm not shy.

Okay actually yes I am shy. kind of fairies depending on the season and what kind of occurrences have been happening lately. for example, right now I'm shy because there are things that I'm shying away from because I don't want to spoil the surprise too early, without knowing ahead of time that I'm going to do that, cuz I would feel bad if I did something that I'd like to do knowing I was going to do it by accident.

Let me explain: there are certain ways a person can change how they feel about a thing before they feel it, and that way, they don't have to slow down anything to deal with those pesky feelings while they deal with things like... Okay, this analogy breaks down here. Feelings are not pesky. Prejudice or bigoted attitudes about feelings are pesky. Now are you getting all this down are you getting this, because these rules are going to get a lot more complicated pretty soon, and then at some point somebody's going to yell at you if you get them wrong even a little bit or if they think that you did, at that point if you don't modify your behavior quick enough, you'll be marked as a common target and it'll just be what you're doing with the rest of your life, every once in awhile, even if you're wrong.

Now that incited a rather fun and enjoyable story. I made plenty of corrections to your post. Don't worry no tip required Jack.

K_Dubb

Jackstar is going through it folks, I hope you feel better soon.

A lot of our friends are hurting right now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2020, 03:47:23 AM
A lot of our friends are hurting right now.

We will pray for him.

#Friendship
#CircleofFriends
#gangof3

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 04:00:31 AM
We will pray for him.

#Friendship
#CircleofFriends
#gangof3

Dear Jesus please help Jacky not rage so much in the night HARAMBE TIKKA MASALA Thank you Jesus Amen

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2020, 04:07:04 AM
Dear Jesus please help Jacky not rage so much in the night HARAMBE TIKKA MASALA Thank you Jesus Amen

https://youtu.be/gHsBIk1ZLr4

I hear a sound of victory.