The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 05:17:47 AM
Find a new boyfriend, gay satanist that you are

You should post more voice clips, those were a riot

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 05:24:17 AM
I think reason Tootsie sounded like shit is because she has front teeth missing.
She got punched in the mouth too many times for being useless shitbag...
...imagine the smell coming from her rotting cunt.

Both Azzerae and tootsie sound like they have something in their mouths.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 05:33:21 AM
I seriously think that AZZERAE is fucking his 2 years old dog.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 05:37:46 AM
Tootsie sounds like she is missing few front teeth. Also, she sounds very fat, ...obese, like a whale.

She sounds like a diabolical dehydrated diabetic victim. Hopefully, she catches what's going around.

Tootsie

hardly it shouldn't matter what a gay satanist and a full fledged demon think but:  drink your adrenachrome and go to hell both of you

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 05:47:57 AM
hardly it shouldn't matter what a gay satanist and a full fledged demon think but:  drink your adrenachrome and go to hell both of you

Do you mind going to vocaroo and recording the above text for us all?

Cool wig bro.

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:51:18 AM
Do you mind going to vocaroo and recording the above text for us all?

Cool wig bro.

drink  your adrenachrome.. and I'll pray for you

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 11:42:19 AM
Tootsie is hiding cancer under her wig. LOL

All the weight is crushing her brain.

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 02:49:29 PM
All the weight is crushing her brain.

even if i was fat, I would not want to be ugly inside and out like you, satanist  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 04:31:45 PM
even if i was fat, I would not want to be ugly inside and out like you, satanist  :)

Satan isn't real but your obesity is real.

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 04:34:13 PM

Satan isn't real but your obesity is real.

lol   -Satan is real and if you want to believe I'm fat- go ahead... it makes you so happy.. you need something to make you happy obviously.. :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 04:37:08 PM

lol   -Satan is real and if you want to believe I'm fat- go ahead... it makes you so happy.. you need something to make you happy obviously.. :)

If I want to believe your fat?

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 04:38:54 PM
If I want to believe your fat?
I just feel sorry for you at this point.. 

Have a good night..

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 04:40:17 PM
I just feel sorry for you at this point.. 

Have a good night.

I just couldn't imagine someone telling me to "believe that I'm fat". When you have posted your big fat diabolical dehydrated diabetic ass. We all think (know) you're fat you dumb fucking retard.

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 04:45:03 PM
I just couldn't imagine someone telling me to "believe that I'm fat". When you have posted your big fat diabolical dehydrated diabetic ass. We all think (know) you're fat you dumb fucking retard.

If you think I'm fat, I don't care.. God Bless you anyway.. whatever names you call me, I will pray for you in Jesus name.. I am glad to learn you don't believe in Satan.. so you can't be a Satanist, at least,  but he is very real and so is God.. It will be harder for me to pray for zaza but i will try.. Goodnight again and God Bless.. I am sorry for the nasty way I responded to your insults today. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed (being SO fat i rolled out  :o.)  I will ask for forgiveness.. Good Night and God Bless.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 04:51:36 PM
If you think I'm fat, I don't care.. God Bless you anyway.. whatever names you call me, I will pray for you in Jesus name.. I am glad to learn you don't believe in Satan.. so you can't be a Satanist, at least,  but he is very real and so is God.. It will be harder for me to pray for zaza but i will try.. Goodnight again and God Bless.. I am sorry for the nasty way I responded to your insults today. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I will ask for forgiveness.. Good Night and God Bless.

God bless... I hope you're friends buy you a treadmill.

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 04:54:00 PM
God bless... I hope you're friends buy you a treadmill.

They know I weigh 400 lbs and would break  a treadmill ::), honey.. goodnight. again..  :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 04:57:04 PM
They know I weigh 400 lbs and would break  a treadmill ::), honey.. goodnight. again..  :-*

400 pounds? Good God lord have mercy 🙏

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 04:59:57 PM
400 pounds? Good God lord have mercy 🙏
oh yeah really.. sure. of course.. you are very childish .. actually it's 800 pounds plus.. geez.. i gotta go.. i am in danger of being too nice on bellgab..I will never be forgiven though I will go down in history.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 04:59:55 PM
well aren't you the handsome devil?   ::)

Angled photographs dear, in your case there are no angles to save you from looking enormously obese.

I'm actually quite disappointed that only one photograph of me has been posted. Especially when there's a whole lot of them online.

VC

Quote from: Tootsie on November 06, 2020, 04:51:36 PM
If you think I'm fat, I don't care.. God Bless you anyway.. whatever names you call me, I will pray for you in Jesus name.. I am glad to learn you don't believe in Satan.. so you can't be a Satanist, at least,  but he is very real and so is God.. It will be harder for me to pray for zaza but i will try.. Goodnight again and God Bless.. I am sorry for the nasty way I responded to your insults today. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed (being SO fat i rolled out  :o.)  I will ask for forgiveness.. Good Night and God Bless.

I distinctly recall you posted that the cancer you claimed you had was in fact a farce, a troll, or a false claim you made to make people believe you had cancer, when, in fact, you did not.

Since you did actually post such an admission, do you still standby that now, or were you, in fact, lying about that for some reason too? Please clarify once and for all without further muddying the waters or continuing the trolling about whether or not you had or have a real medical diagnosis of cancer.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on November 06, 2020, 05:07:08 PM
I distinctly recall you posted that the cancer you claimed you had was in fact a farce, a troll, or a false claim you made to make people believe you had cancer, when, in fact, you did not.

Since you did actually post such an admission, do you still standby that now, or were you, in fact, lying about that for some reason too? Please clarify once and for all without further muddying the waters or continuing the trolling about this matter.

Who lies about having cancer? Someone psychologically crippled that's who.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:13:02 PM
Who lies about having cancer? Someone psychologically crippled that's who.

And even s/he is more interesting than you could ever hope to be, myke. Glad you FINALLY found a friend here but please stop gargling his semen. It’s making everyone sick. Get a room you two! ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 05:15:31 PM
And even s/he is more interesting than you could ever hope to be, myke. Glad you FINALLY found a friend here but please stop gargling his semen. It’s making everyone sick. Get a room you two! ::)

I'm glad the male nurse has returned  ;) long hard day of wiping his father's ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:17:51 PM
I'm glad the male nurse has returned  ;) long hard day of wiping his father's ass.

I can’t understand you with ZaZa’s cock rammed inside your mouth.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 05:20:04 PM
I can’t understand you with ZaZa’s cock rammed inside your mouth.

What is it with male nurses always obsessed with cocks and asses?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 05:21:01 PM
What is it with male nurses always obsessed with cocks and asses?

Still can’t undertand. I guess his penis is just too big for you, myke.