• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 10:55:40 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Your self worth is directly linked to the number of listeners you get on any given broadcast. No one is disputing that you have an audience AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU, SO KUDOS ... but what is glaringly obvious is that you can't seem to get past any form of nuanced intellectually stimulating debate or discussion.

The fact that you're on "radio" is tragic, due to the vapid nature of your psychological make up and how it works. Its on display for anyone to see. You petty, little man.

You'll never grasp the meaning of what my words convey, because you are an uneducated, cloistered yank with no concept of anything outside your imperialist continent of brutal violence and forced occupation.

I can't dumb it down for you. I'm too intellectually advanced for you to comprehend me in any way whatsoever. Not that it'd ever occurred to you to try.

My self worth? Guy, you can't even afford a psychologist.This isn't a debate you cross dressing weirdo.

"You'll never grasp the meaning of what my words convey, because you are an uneducated, cloistered yank with no concept of anything outside your imperialist continent of brutal violence and forced occupation."

Are you sure your not projecting?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 11:18:06 AM
Rhetoric: cross dresser, guy. This isn't working.

You should go visit a bathtub and a razor.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 11:28:38 AM
business as usual

Business? You can't even afford a psychologist... What do you know about business?

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 11:30:03 AM
You can't even afford a psychologist...

Appointment booked.
For tomorrow.
With cash money, son.

So quit checkin' my pockets.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 12:06:18 PM
Appointment booked.
For tomorrow.
With cash money, son.

So quit checkin' my pockets.

AZZERAE

It's a good thing you don't have any feelings to hurt, because right about now is when that fragile little ego of yours would be in shards.

AZZERAE

God damn, this was fun. I hope you had a good time too. Pretty heady stuff from a faggot in South Africa.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 01:02:54 PM
It's a good thing you don't have any feelings to hurt, because right about now is when that fragile little ego of yours would be in shards.

Kill yourself faggot.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 03:22:00 PM
Kill yourself

Everyone will come to my funeral, to make sure that I stay dead

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 12:41:20 AM
Everyone will come to my funeral, to make sure that I stay dead

Oh ok.

AZZERAE

Jesus loves you, Michael Decon.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 01:11:55 PM
God damn, this was fun. I hope you had a good time too. Pretty heady stuff from a faggot in South Africa.

I'm going to take this at face value... Is it difficult to find acceptance in South Africa? For some reason, I always pictured the place as pretty "macho" with very little tolerance for those kinds of differences...

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on February 12, 2020, 01:22:44 AM
Is it difficult to find acceptance in South Africa?

I wouldn't know. I used to beat gays to death myself, back in the day.

And I still don't particularly like 'em.

Its just "cool" to say you're down with same sex marriage nowadays - and wise to adopt that stance.

Unless you want to be fired from your job, or get doused in gasoline and necklaced in the public square, of course.

Shit is REAL.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 02:36:02 AM

That's awfully prejudice and vicious of you considering you're a Trans gender bender and are identifying female considering your pics of yourself that you allege is, in fact, you. Probably 10+ years ago. ;)

You admit your short stature, perhaps 5'-3", and your pics depict someone scrawny and underweight like a Vegan wimp. But you allege you use knives and a 38 handgun to do your upside down satanic cross of lust to kill or "beat gays to death".

You literally wear that cross on your face for all to see. Jesus saves -not that. Satan's Freak Show.

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 12:55:29 AM
Jesus loves you, Michael Decon.

Does Jesus love you AzzStab? How would you know?

Corona Kitty

Lol, the thread title made me spit water all over my cell phone.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on February 12, 2020, 02:54:00 AM
That's awfully prejudice and vicious of you considering you're a Trans gender bender and are identifying female considering your pics of yourself that you allege is, in fact, you. Probably 10+ years ago. ;)

You admit your short stature, perhaps 5'-3", and your pics depict someone scrawny and underweight like a Vegan wimp. But you allege you use knives and a 38 handgun to do your upside down satanic cross of lust to kill or "beat gays to death".

You literally wear that cross on your face for all to see. Jesus saves -not that. Satan's Freak Show.

Does Jesus love you AzzStab? How would you know?

Lol..... I don't even have the words...

But I did find a picture of his boyfriend/ girlfriend Metron.

AZZERAE

Sharing pictures of your transvestite fantasies is not helping your case.

AZZERAE

Does Jesus love you?

Jesus loves everyone.

So yes. That includes the despicable fraud, Michael Decon, too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 04:13:30 AM
Sharing pictures of your transvestite fantasies is not helping your case.

Aren't you a tranny?

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Considering you're a Trans gender bender and are identifying female considering your pics of yourself that you allege is, in fact, you.

Get an avatar, for Chrissakes.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 05:01:46 AM
Do you tongue kiss your Mom with that mouth?

You make out with your mom? Is that normal in Indonesia?

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 02:36:02 AM

And I still don't particularly like 'em.

Its just "cool" to say you're down with same sex marriage nowadays - and wise to adopt that stance.

Unless you want to be fired from your job, or get doused in gasoline and necklaced in the public square, of course.

Shit is REAL.

I am crushed by this betrayal.  Someone hold me.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on February 12, 2020, 03:42:20 AM

Lol..... I don't even have the words...

But I did find a picture of his boyfriend/ girlfriend Metron.

Metron needs to work on her tuck game.  And would be far hotter with an elegant mustache.