• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 03, 2019, 05:42:53 PM
Ha. Should be good.

"The weather today will be sunny with a chance of being zapped in the head by aliens."

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 03, 2019, 05:56:41 PM
"The weather today will be sunny with a chance of being zapped in the head by aliens."
Ha. To me it looked like a dad after work forced to go the "meet the teacher" night at a kindergarten class and the teacher put all the children's art up and he needs to praise it and go with the flow. He would rather be a happy hour with a stiff scotch.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 03, 2019, 05:56:41 PM

I like it!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2019, 06:16:13 PM

I like it!

Like the great prophet, Nostradamus, Dr. Louis Turi was born and raised in Provence, France. Following four incredible solid UFO experiences he was influenced to re-kindle Nostradamus' methods of Divine Astrology and spent many years reviving the Seer's rare cabalistic healing method. In 1976 he graduated from the Royal School of Music in London with the highest distinction. He moved to the US in 1984 and has since established himself as a successful hypnotherapist, an astropsychologist, author of 4 books, and a powerful motivational speaker.

In 1993 he received a metaphysical Doctorate from the Progressive Universal Life Church based in Sacramento, California. His notoriety has skyrocketed after hundreds of accurate predictions such as 9-11, the Asian tsunami, Iraq war, SARS virus and unarguable predictions of major earthquakes that he made on television and radio programs.

albrecht

I think she has been on C2C with Lee Cigar so you might be able to bag her. Especially after her positive appearance as a Presidential candidate in the latest clown show.  By the way, in keeping with tradition of subterfuge, Williamson is not the family's real name.  But could be a fun show to let her expand on her ideas and also gain listeners due to her bestsellers (Oprah?) and her Presidential run. She also talks about "the ether," I'm guessing RCH will be going after her also, in addition to various new-agey beliefs. Anti-Vaccination and anti-corporate also. So a hodge-podge of issues, that could be addressed.

Marianne Deborah Williamson 

https://apnews.com/0c6962ba64b74c459b3cac060e322087

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 05:48:27 PM
I think she has been on C2C with Lee Cigar so you might be able to bag her. Especially after her positive appearance as a Presidential candidate in the latest clown show.  By the way, in keeping with tradition of subterfuge, Williamson is not the family's real name.  But could be a fun show to let her expand on her ideas and also gain listeners due to her bestsellers (Oprah?) and her Presidential run. She also talks about "the ether," I'm guessing RCH will be going after her also, in addition to various new-agey beliefs. Anti-Vaccination and anti-corporate also. So a hodge-podge of issues, that could be addressed.

Marianne Deborah Williamson 

https://apnews.com/0c6962ba64b74c459b3cac060e322087

AmaZing.

artbell_ghost

will you do a show on the turtle migration conspiracyies?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 14, 2019, 12:37:45 PM
will you do a show on the turtle migration conspiracyies?

That should be a shell shocker.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/ih0xMIiGvNA

Live Saturday night 7 pm PDT

John Kachuba is the award-winning author of twelve books and numerous articles, short stories and poems. John holds advanced degrees in Creative Writing and teaches that subject through Ohio University and the Gotham Writers Workshop. He is a member of the Historical Novel Society and the Horror Writers Association.

John frequently speaks on paranormal and metaphysical topics and is a regular speaker at universities and libraries, paranormal conferences, and on podcasts, radio, and TV. He has appeared in the Sundance Channel’s TV production, “Love/Lust â€" The Paranormal.” He has also been a faculty member at many writers’ conferences, such as the Antioch Writers’ Conference and the Florida Suncoast Writers’ Conference, and is available for future conferences and writing workshops.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 15, 2019, 05:41:39 PM

That was a very slow response, I guess we can say you're a former shell of yourself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZRAA on July 17, 2019, 08:51:33 AM

I've never heard of that book before. It sounds pretty cool though.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: username on July 15, 2019, 09:38:13 PM
That was a very slow response, I guess we can say you're a former shell of yourself.

its the damn rabbit.  you try keeping up with her

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 19, 2019, 06:37:48 PM
its the damn rabbit.  you try keeping up with her

Hare today, gone tomorrow.

Corona Kitty

soon

Randy Walsh
Scott Henderson
Ronny Dawson
7/27/19
7:00 PM PDT / 10:00 PM EDT

Dr. Michael Aquino
E.A. Koetting
8/3/19

artbell_ghost

Quote from: username on July 25, 2019, 05:08:48 PM
soon

Randy Walsh
Scott Henderson
Ronny Dawson
7/27/19

Dr. Michael Aquino
E.A. Koetting
8/3/19

ask the good dr if he plans to storm area 51. if so i’ll buy him a t shirt

albrecht

Quote from: username on July 25, 2019, 05:08:48 PM
soon

Randy Walsh
Scott Henderson
Ronny Dawson
7/27/19

Dr. Michael Aquino
E.A. Koetting
8/3/19
Amazing. Ask the good doctor about his eyebrows and lifestyle with regard to military protocol and rules, Epstein, the Scots Castle, Ira Einhorn, "The Finders," Laurel Canyon, Polanski, and Manson...not that they are, necessarily, connected but good be interesting questions. And his thoughts on 5G ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars")  ;)