• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anyone else think Bill Gates would make a good first guest?

Started by Delphi, February 28, 2015, 07:45:24 AM

DanTSX

Yup.

Bill is on a futurist long term humanist track now.  It wouldn't be a business or windows vs OSX discussion.  Far above that.

That's well within Art's wheel house.

Delphi

Alot of good reasons why or why not to. . He would be cool to hear

albrecht

Quote from: Wintermute on March 17, 2015, 08:29:21 AM
Bill or Melinda would be really good guests. But...

1. Art Bell doesn't do many interviews with legit people.
2. Bill Gates doesn't do podcasts that have guests like Hogland on.

That's the double-edged sword of "paranormal" radio. If you have crackpots on, why would someone legit want to be associated with a show about crackpots?
Art interviewed, just from my recall, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, George Carlin, Gordon Lightfoot, Crystal Gale, and a bunch of "real" authors (though admittedly usually thriller or sci-fi novels and much of the "legit" people were in the entertainment industry.) And some politicians (but libertarian ones so again, I guess, the fringe- especially back then.)

I would like him to have some "legit' guests. In those shows he can always limit, or have no open-lines, during those segments and just do an interview. IF the numbers are there, or IF, the legit guest has an agenda then I don't see why not? Legit people show up on a joke news show to hawk a book or try to get elected because numbers, or a demographic, is there.

CornyCrow

Quote from: DanTSX on March 17, 2015, 03:47:50 PM
Yup.

Bill is on a futurist long term humanist track now.  It wouldn't be a business or windows vs OSX discussion.  Far above that.

That's well within Art's wheel house.

I don't think a program has to be on the 'strange' topics all the time.  Gates seems to have changed his mind on the planet's population getting out of bounds.  Wasn't there a recent article on 15 years from now, with the population growth and the droughts, we will only have enough water for 60% of the population? 

Then syphilis may be on the rise in the country.  It has increased in NYC, at least.  Gates said he had a team working on better condoms.  That might be a fun topic. 

My mother went to high school with Gates. Little known fact about him, he's rather autistic. He's received a lot of media training and can look good in tightly controlled interviews or environments but I have a feeling he'd have difficulty with a free wheeling hour with Art. That's why you rarely ever see him outside of tightly controlled interviews.

That said, why would Gates do the interview? He has nothing to gain from it and it could only be a bad thing for him.

aldousburbank

While Gates would be a good guest, Jobs would be better.

Delphi

Oh come on now, we probably wouldn't have this forum without Bill

rzr1911

Quote from: Delphi on April 04, 2015, 08:45:50 AM
Oh come on now, we probably wouldn't have this forum without Bill
I bet this forum is running on linux. All Microsoft and Apple are doing is steal good ideas and then monopolize them.

Delphi

I'm just saying,  if not for. Microsoft, Linux may not be where it. Is today. .. Competition drives ideas

LW

Quote from: Delphi on February 28, 2015, 07:45:24 AM
Am I alone on this. ?  Anyone else think it would be fun

No, unless Art asked the hard questions on Gates population reduction agenda.

jjsmooth

Quote from: LW on April 10, 2015, 03:52:16 PM
No, unless Art asked the hard questions on Gates population reduction agenda.

So you're telling me that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is just a front for his population reduction agenda? Gawrsh... it SEEMS like it is set up to do just the opposite, with all of their funding to address water, food, and health issues in undeveloped countries. I guess I was duped... or maybe... that's just some ... bat ... shit ... crazy talk right there.

Well... If Art does get Bill on, I honestly hope this question comes up.

VegasI15

Quote from: jjsmooth on April 13, 2015, 07:10:21 AM
So you're telling me that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is just a front for his population reduction agenda? Gawrsh... it SEEMS like it is set up to do just the opposite, with all of their funding to address water, food, and health issues in undeveloped countries. I guess I was duped... or maybe... that's just some ... bat ... shit ... crazy talk right there.

People will find reasons to hate very rich or well known people.  Whether totally irrational or not.  And even if it is something good, they find a way to twist the truth.  It's a psychological way to make them feel better about their own flaws and sorry lives. 

As far as the population reduction agenda, we aren't talking genocide here.  I think contraceptives are a damn good thing.  Especially in places where kids would grow up in very poor environments.  This includes vasectomies plus other safe and humane ways to prevent child bearing.  Last time I checked that's called being smart, kind and humane.  And it's not like they aren't helping people who are in poor conditions.  Because they are.

LW

Quote from: jjsmooth on April 13, 2015, 07:10:21 AM

Don't know if your a shill or just an antagonist

Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population

http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_bill_gates.html

Do your homework, you should also check out what else is being done under the cover of "helping".

LW

Quote from: VegasI15 on April 13, 2015, 08:02:34 AM
People will find reasons to hate very rich or well known people.  Whether totally irrational or not.  And even if it is something good, they find a way to twist the truth.  It's a psychological way to make them feel better about their own flaws and sorry lives. 

As far as the population reduction agenda, we aren't talking genocide here.  I think contraceptives are a damn good thing.  Especially in places where kids would grow up in very poor environments.  This includes vasectomies plus other safe and humane ways to prevent child bearing.  Last time I checked that's called being smart, kind and humane.  And it's not like they aren't helping people who are in poor conditions.  Because they are.

Hating the rich?

Shills aways bring down to the most basic level to dismiss dissension.

I don't hate anyone, but it is clear you have not researched the subject and yet you speak. Check out the other organizations that Gates funds, check out Gates fathers connection with Hitler, giving you an idea of Bills ideals. If you still want to be in denial fine but at least speak from a position of knowledge and intelligence not ignorance.

http://www.trueactivist.com/philanthropist-bill-gates-openly-admits-support-for-death-panels-and-depopulation/

"The ‘philanthropist’ has also funded sterilization programs, and says we should differentiate between those who are worthy of life and those who “have no benefit whatsoever” to society. This cold, rational skewed ‘logic’ is terrifying."

(Hitler enacted a program to remove handicapped and other unwanted people from society.)

"“There are benefits there in terms of reducing the population growth.” Gates also expresses support for “death panels” where authorities decide who gets to live or die rather than use any taxpayer money to save them."

"Gates, who has $23m of shares in Monsanto, is responsible for widespread vaccination programs which have been linked to the Ebola outbreak."

VegasI15

Quote from: LW on April 13, 2015, 08:02:41 AM
Don't know if your a shill or just an antagonist

Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population

http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_bill_gates.html

Do your homework, you should also check out what else is being done under the cover of "helping".

This is exactly what I was saying in my last post.   This article totally takes what Bill Gates was talking about and concentrates on the evils of vaccines.  In fact they deliberately take out of context what he says in the article themselves. 

This is what bill says in his talk about Global Health:

Quote"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!"

Let's analyze this statement for a moment.  There is an expected increase in population size from 6.8 Billion to 9 Billion.  With better health care and reproductive services, that increase will not be as severe.  So instead of a 2.2 Billion increase around 1.9 Billion. 

To further explain:  With better healthcare and vaccines, you not only get healthier people but more educated people.   Part of a doctors or nurses job is to help people understand how to live healthier lives.  This includes telling people instead of 5 babies, 3 would be better.    As far as reproductive health services go,  birth control methods and further education.

This is NaturalNews' interpretation on what he said:

QuoteSo what does it mean when Bill Gates says "if we do a really great job on new vaccines... we could lower [world population] by 10 or 15 percent?"

What???  That's not what he said at all!  Not only that, they are making the assumption that vaccines are going to be made for the explicit purpose to kill people.  Not surprisingly, NaturalNews clearly doesn't hide it's bias against vaccines and normal healthcare.  This is what they say:

Quote....vaccines are a method of population reduction. So is "health care," which all NaturalNews readers already know to be more of a "sick care" system that actually harms more people than it helps.

So here we get to the REAL core issue.  It's not about what Bill Gates said.  Rather what the authors of NatureNews believe.  That is our whole healthcare system is a sham setup to harm.  And vaccines are a way for genocide to take place.   

NaturalNews..way to put your beliefs and words into Bill Gates´mouth.   Talk about twisting words  to make someones statement fit your beliefs.   Kids and people are getting sick because of your fear mongering.  What a disgrace....

LW

Nice try but fail, I admit that statement alone could mean anything but again you have not done your homework and everything else that he has said and contributes to. I don't see you commenting on my other quotes.

No single comment anyone makes paints a picture however multiple statements, companies contributed too, actions taken and societies attended do paint a picture.

I am not going to spoon feed someone that is too lazy, naive and docile to check out what I have said. My sisters life was destroyed by vaccinations so i know a little of what I talk about.

By the way I want to see you in line for his vaccines.

Until you do your due diligence I won't respond.

Have a nice day.

Gd5150

Quote from: LW on April 13, 2015, 10:58:16 AM
My sisters life was destroyed by vaccinations so i know a little of what I talk about.

The mandatory vaccine laws being shoved through are such a huge money grab for pharmaceutical companies it's outrageous. When was the last time a pharmaceutical company cured something? Hint, its been 80 years or so. Everything now is lifetime treatments, I wonder why.

The new designer pain killers are so much worse than good old morphine. They're much less effective, much more addictive and destructive. And how about those antidepressants. Every single mass murder suicide in the last 30 years was by some idiot on antidepressants. The French airline suicide in the Alps being the latest.

Just a matter of time before the media/gov find a reason to make ADD drugs mandatory as well. "Those kids are a distraction to my kids and they shouldn't be allowed in class!" Just a matter of time before we hear that argument. Then we can all be a bunch of robotic zombies, yay!

These mandatory treatments are all about benefitting drug companies. And the Dems love these laws because the more mandatory drugs, the easier it is to sell Obamacare. Because people need the governments help getting all the mandatory drugs they need so badly to make them all better.  ::)

The best part, the wealthy will just find doctors to sign off their kids as having the vaccines and will stop doing it. The wealthy on the left and the right. There is so much evidence on the dangers of modern vaccines its outrageous, and there go our noble saviors pushing laws through to make them mandatory. Yippie!

VegasI15

Quote from: LW on April 13, 2015, 10:58:16 AM
Nice try but fail, I admit that statement alone could mean anything but again you have not done your homework and everything else that he has said and contributes to. I don't see you commenting on my other quotes.

No single comment anyone makes paints a picture however multiple statements, companies contributed too, actions taken and societies attended do paint a picture.

I am not going to spoon feed someone that is too lazy, naive and docile to check out what I have said. My sisters life was destroyed by vaccinations so i know a little of what I talk about.

By the way I want to see you in line for his vaccines.

Until you do your due diligence I won't respond.

Have a nice day.

I apologize for what happened to your sister.  However to take your personal experience as an excuse to demonize public figures and health care professionals as a whole, is not being responsible.  Or as an excuse to demonize anonymous parties who truly have the best interest of others in mind.  In this thread alone (without you personally knowing me) have called me lazy, naive and docile.  And then you wished death upon me by saying you want me to be first in lines for his vaccines.  Believe me you, that is not a good way to promote your cause.

May I also point out, your fault in logic is what they call an "anecdotal fallacy." 

Quote from:  author WikipediaMisleading vividness (also known as anecdotal fallacy)[1] is anecdotal evidence describing an occurrence with sufficient detail to permit hasty generalizations about the occurrence.[2] It may be used, for example, to convince someone that the occurrence is a widespread problem. Although misleading vividness does little to support an argument logically, it can have a very strong psychological effect because of a cognitive heuristic called the availability heuristic.

Again I am truly sorry for what happened to your sister.  However your reaction to me was quite alarming and uncalled for.  It's obvious that you have not dealt with your feelings of hurt and loss adequately.  Here's hoping you find professional help to ease the pain of what you have gone through.

LW

Wow did you twist what I said, at least now I know your a professional shill.

VegasI15

Quote from: LW on April 13, 2015, 02:02:03 PM
Wow did you twist what I said, at least now I know your a professional shill.

1.  You believe Vaccines hurt people.
2.  You wished me first in Line.

So unless you are retracting your statement or changing your beliefs, I stand by my comments.

And no, I was just trained in the ways of logical vulcan thinking.

LW

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 13, 2015, 01:26:08 PM
The mandatory vaccine laws being shoved through are such a huge money grab for pharmaceutical companies it's outrageous. When was the last time a pharmaceutical company cured something? Hint, its been 80 years or so. Everything now is lifetime treatments, I wonder why.

The new designer pain killers are so much worse than good old morphine. They're much less effective, much more addictive and destructive. And how about those antidepressants. Every single mass murder suicide in the last 30 years was by some idiot on antidepressants. The French airline suicide in the Alps being the latest.

Just a matter of time before the media/gov find a reason to make ADD drugs mandatory as well. "Those kids are a distraction to my kids and they shouldn't be allowed in class!" Just a matter of time before we hear that argument. Then we can all be a bunch of robotic zombies, yay!

These mandatory treatments are all about benefitting drug companies. And the Dems love these laws because the more mandatory drugs, the easier it is to sell Obamacare. Because people need the governments help getting all the mandatory drugs they need so badly to make them all better.  ::)

The best part, the wealthy will just find doctors to sign off their kids as having the vaccines and will stop doing it. The wealthy on the left and the right. There is so much evidence on the dangers of modern vaccines its outrageous, and there go our noble saviors pushing laws through to make them mandatory. Yippie!

This was 40 years ago, she went for her vaccine and within 24hrs she was vegetable for the next 23 years. Our doctor at the time didn't like vaccines but would never say why.

Who knows what they are doing in the vaccines now.

LW

Quote from: VegasI15 on April 13, 2015, 02:05:23 PM
1.  You believe Vaccines hurt people.
2.  You wished me first in Line.

So unless you are retracting your statement or changing your beliefs, I stand by my comments.

And no, I was just trained in the ways of logical vulcan thinking.

1. It's not just a belief, the courts say otherwise.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/government-concedes-vacci_b_88323.html
http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-injury-compensation-programs
http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/government-pays-damages-to-vaccine-victims-flu-shot-most-dangerous-with-gbs-and-death-settlements/

2. I just thought an "intelligent" person like yourself would want to get in line, guess I was wrong.

Do I need to do more of the work for you or do you think you can handle it now?

By the way retracting what statement?

VegasI15

I don't care what you say anymore LW.  You lost all my respect since you wish harm on others. Plus confirmed it from your last post.  The door was left wide open for you to retract your statement, but you didn't.  So I can safely say you are no better than those you accuse of hurting others.   You need some serious psychological help.   

Hey guys, how about we lighten up this thread and talk about Windows 10 and their Multi platform plans? Or something else.  This thread was hijacked for no good reason.

LW

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Talk about physiological issues WOW.

I never wished harm on anyone, your are a master at twisting conversations though.

As far as windows 10, I prefer Linux.

onan

People die from anesthesia, not often but it happens. By the logic presented no surgeries because something bad happened, to the tune 1 in 100,000. 

I dunno if there is an anecdotal fallacy, I do recognize superstition when I hear it.

Please do not for the love of god get your children get vaccinated. The gene pool needs all the help it can get.

LW

Quote from: onan on April 13, 2015, 05:00:53 PM
People die from anesthesia, not often but it happens. By the logic presented no surgeries because something bad happened, to the tune 1 in 100,000. 

I dunno if there is an anecdotal fallacy, I do recognize superstition when I hear it.

Please do not for the love of god get your children get vaccinated. The gene pool needs all the help it can get.

Educate yourself.

http://www.fourteenstudies.org/

The number of children developing autism before the 60's was 1 in 100,000, this articles claims 1 in 110 children develop autism, the current estimate done by the CDC is 1 in 68 children develop autism.

The CDC does not connect it to vaccines they cannot explain why autism is on the rise, but the graphs in studies paints a concerning picture

Are you really dumb enough to roll the dice and destroy your child.

Have you ever cared for someone 24/7, care for them in every way, feed them, wash them, change them, given the rest of your life to one thing and one thing only. Maybe the superficial generation of today would just toss a child like this away.

Are you really  willing to sacrifice the rest of your life on something that could of been avoided if you would of only been smart enough to listen.

You make large, ignorant statements with little or no knowledge.