• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anyone else think Bill Gates would make a good first guest?

Started by Delphi, February 28, 2015, 07:45:24 AM

onan

Quote from: LW on April 13, 2015, 05:36:04 PM
Educate yourself.

http://www.fourteenstudies.org/

The number of children developing autism before the 60's was 1 in 100,000, this articles claims 1 in 110 children develop autism, the current estimate done by the CDC is 1 in 68 children develop autism.

The CDC does not connect it to vaccines they cannot explain why autism is on the rise, but the graphs in studies paints a concerning picture

Are you really dumb enough to roll the dice and destroy your child.

Have you ever cared for someone 24/7, care for them in every way, feed them, wash them, change them, given the rest of your life to one thing and one thing only. Maybe the superficial generation of today would just toss a child like this away.

Are you really  willing to sacrifice the rest of your life on something that could of been avoided if you would of only been smart enough to listen.

You make large, ignorant statements with little or no knowledge.

You sir are an idiot. Good luck with that.

LW

Quote from: onan on April 13, 2015, 06:31:59 PM
You sir are an idiot. Good luck with that.

Onan, I have come across your posts before. You always have something to say but it is never worth saying.

I guess they are right, there is no cure for stupid.

onan

Quote from: LW on April 13, 2015, 06:37:30 PM
Onan, I have come across your posts before. You always have something to say but it is never worth saying.

I guess they are right, there is no cure for stupid.

You would know.

Up All Night

Anyone else think Bill Gates would make a good first guest?

No...

I'd rather have them conjure up the soul of Steve Jobs.

jjsmooth

Quote from: LW on April 13, 2015, 08:02:41 AM
Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population

OK, I found your problem: you have limited comprehension skills or you are deliberately misquoting.

Bill actually said that better vaccines, health care, and reproductive health services can help reduce population EXPANSION. What does this mean? The third one is easy. Wear a condom, use birth control, and you have fewer babies. The first and second points about vaccines and health care require a bit more thought. Basically, better health services tend to occur in more developed countries, and people in more developed countries tend to have fewer babies. Therefore, better health services (including better vaccines) as well as better food and water supplies, better education, better shelters, etc. INDIRECTLY lead to fewer babies, thus reducing population growth.

But it really boils down to a simpler argument. Are there too many people on Earth? Perhaps, perhaps not. But if populations continue to expand, surely there must come a time when there will be too many people on Earth to be sustainable. Obviously, the Earth can't sustain 1 trillion people, I think we can agree on that, right? So at some magic point, between 6 billion and 1 trillion people, there comes a population size that is simply too large for the Earth to sustain. Therefore, we sure as hell better start having the discussion on how to slow population growth, and Bill Gates is one of the few willing to broach the subject. And for that, I applaud.

LW

Quote from: jjsmooth on April 14, 2015, 10:06:48 PM
OK, I found your problem: you have limited comprehension skills or you are deliberately misquoting.

Bill actually said that better vaccines, health care, and reproductive health services can help reduce population EXPANSION. What does this mean? The third one is easy. Wear a condom, use birth control, and you have fewer babies. The first and second points about vaccines and health care require a bit more thought. Basically, better health services tend to occur in more developed countries, and people in more developed countries tend to have fewer babies. Therefore, better health services (including better vaccines) as well as better food and water supplies, better education, better shelters, etc. INDIRECTLY lead to fewer babies, thus reducing population growth.

But it really boils down to a simpler argument. Are there too many people on Earth? Perhaps, perhaps not. But if populations continue to expand, surely there must come a time when there will be too many people on Earth to be sustainable. Obviously, the Earth can't sustain 1 trillion people, I think we can agree on that, right? So at some magic point, between 6 billion and 1 trillion people, there comes a population size that is simply too large for the Earth to sustain. Therefore, we sure as hell better start having the discussion on how to slow population growth, and Bill Gates is one of the few willing to broach the subject. And for that, I applaud.

I greatly fear for the future of our society, it is a very dumbed down younger generations that do not have the comprehensive skills or analytical thought to see past the surface.

You clearly did not read my posts at all or are intentionally being argumentative. You are a naive and very superficial generation, you don't know history, your can't do math and your comprehensive skills are completely atrocious. The fact that you take one quote from someone and base a whole argument around it tells be that you thinking capacity is greatly stunted. The fact that you can't take various quotes, actions and information from seemingly separate actions or activities of a individual and see a pattern and from that pattern extrapolate true intentions is very concerning. It is no wonder our society in North America that was built by intelligent people is dying.

I know very well what he said on the surface, Its like talking to 2 year olds. I really can't dumb it down any further.

The last 2 generations are limited in every way, it is no wonder that Gates friends call you useless eaters.

Think what you wish, can't help you.