• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Man Tells a Woman The Way it is on Dr Phil Show

Started by gnooryblows, February 25, 2015, 07:33:16 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Avi on February 25, 2015, 07:40:03 PM
So, Satan watches Dr. Phil? I mean, you're just starting to strain my credulity.

you dont know fucking shit you fucking faggot

Daggit

Quote from: Avi on February 25, 2015, 07:40:03 PM
So, Satan watches Dr. Phil? I mean, you're just starting to strain my credulity.

I thought Dr. Phil was Satan.

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 25, 2015, 07:33:16 PM
the truth hurts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Some things I disagree with like voting, are ALL just whores and comparison to dogs...Hahahahaha...Mr. Richard 'Dick' Masterson makes other compelling points. We all know it. The way some women complain about 'oppression' these days. Oh brother...

Kelt

That guy's gayer than a box of Texans.

I'm not saying he's wrong in his opinions, just pointing out the reason he hates women and has a Leather Daddy moustache going on.

gnooryblows

Quote from: boba FETT on February 25, 2015, 07:44:49 PM
Some things I disagree with like voting, are ALL just whores and comparison to dogs...Hahahahaha...Mr. Richard 'Dick' Masterson makes other compelling points. We all know it. The way some women complain about 'oppression' these days. Oh brother...
woman is stupid. her body is physically inferior and obviously the mind will follow too. there are no female scientists. no female inventors. even stuff like tampons probably got invented by men because women are not capable of taking care of themselves. they need either 1) a MAN or 2) a SYSTEM such as government to care for them. Unlike a MAN like myself, who can live and survive in the wild, in the woods, on his own, independent of government, technology or help. we are cunning, thinking animals, the woman only exists for pooping babies but like the man says in the video, "unfortunately they are not very good at raising them"
they have no major problems or oppression in the modern world. they are princesses, so they have developed massive feelings of entitlement. the pampered, privileged princesses are not oppressed, they are pandered to and need to be put back in their place.

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 25, 2015, 07:52:28 PM
woman is stupid. her body is physically inferior and obviously the mind will follow too. there are no female scientists. no female inventors. even stuff like tampons probably got invented by men because women are not capable of taking care of themselves. they need either 1) a MAN or 2) a SYSTEM such as government to care for them. Unlike a MAN like myself, who can live and survive in the wild, in the woods, on his own, independent of government, technology or help. we are cunning, thinking animals, the woman only exists for pooping babies but like the man says in the video, "unfortunately they are not very good at raising them"
they have no major problems or oppression in the modern world. they are princesses, so they have developed massive feelings of entitlement. the pampered, privileged princesses are not oppressed, they are pandered to and need to be put back in their place.

Red pill MGTOW?

pate

Quote from: Kelt on February 25, 2015, 07:52:26 PM

I'm not saying he's wrong in his opinions, just pointing out the reason he hates women and has a Leather Daddy moustache going on.

Dr. Phil "My Mouth With Cock" McGraw.   Yep pretty much.

I think him and Dave "Fuck You I'm Rich and a Douche" Ramsey are dating or something...

Avi

Quote from: Kelt on February 25, 2015, 07:52:26 PM

;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: boba FETT on February 25, 2015, 07:53:45 PM
Red pill MGTOW?
men need to stop clamoring for the pussy. both genders need to stand on their own. men need to stop being the enablers of female weakness and retardation. i know what you are talking about and i do go my own way with respect to women. i will not be owned. i believe in the natural order, the natural laws. women raise the babies, men go their own way. the wonders and fruits of rape are lost upon modern humans, but really we are not built to be INVITED by a woman. we are beasts who do as we please and take whatever we are strong enough to take. this ensures that the future generations have the best genes. not filthy betabitch woman-worshipping manpandering bullshit genes. but humanity is tying the noose around itself. every generation becomes weaker than the one before. weakened by technology, weakened female choice of mate selection.
babies that were supposed to die, now they live with tubes in them. they get older, they breed with other weak babies, they make more weak babies. i have personally watched retards marry and reproduce. literally physically and mentally retarded people.
there is a natural order to this which it is important to preserve or else our race will become nothing but enslaved, communist, weak worker drones. no different than bees in the hive. we are already there in reality.
the natural order must be restored
the natural order MUST be restored.

Avi

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 25, 2015, 07:41:52 PM
you dont know fucking shit you fucking faggot

I am far more powerful than Satan, because I am married to a unicorn.

coaster

Dr. Phil saying "this guy is not a plant" obviously means the guy is a plant. Dr. Phil is a fucking moron.

Laurakinch

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 25, 2015, 07:52:28 PM

You are just bitter and pissed off because you have a small dick.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 25, 2015, 08:09:39 PM
i have a large dick
im 5'10" lean and muscular, have a very pleasant face with blonde hair and green eyes.
i used to have a picture of myself up on here as my avatar before some people began threatening me so i took it down.
im a very attractive dude. this has nothing to do with bitterness, this has to do with reality.
sorry bitch.

gnooryblows

not everyone who brings the unpleasant reality to your attention is 'just bitter blah blah'

Heather Wade

You kill me, Laurakinch.   8)

gnooryblows

point is, ive had no problem getting laid in my life. but who the fuck wants to deal with that bullshit when all of those strings attached.
women are weak, stupid and boring for any dude worth his own salt.

gnooryblows

all of the hens are clucking now.
they dont like to be confronted with reality.

Avi

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 25, 2015, 08:14:47 PM
all of the hens are clucking now.
they dont like to be confronted with reality.

Reality? Yeah, like a man humping the imaginary Satan. Oooh, get down with ya bad self.

^ Typical characterization by today's women towards 'bad' men.

Kelt

I've always thought it would be better to be gay, unfortunately jesus made me a hetero, and as such I'm a slave to the vag.

If they removed this curse we dudes could be slamming ass in another galaxy by now.

Heather Wade

Quote from: boba FETT on February 25, 2015, 08:17:43 PM

Works every time, too.

gnooryblows

Quote from: boba FETT on February 25, 2015, 08:17:43 PM
they have to create those lies when somebody breaks ranks and throws the truth in their face. they HAVE to believe that, because the truth threatens them.
its just defense mechanism.

gnooryblows

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 25, 2015, 08:20:03 PM
Works every time, too.
it does not 'work' at all. that does not even make sense. obviously, i would never expect a woman to BE ABLE to make sense, so that does not surprise me.
go back to the kitchen sister, make a sammich.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kelt on February 25, 2015, 08:17:47 PM
I've always thought it would be better to be gay, unfortunately jesus made me a hetero, and as such I'm a slave to the vag.

If they removed this curse we dudes could be slamming ass in another galaxy by now.
im not a slave to no vag, i dont give two fucks about it.
i masturbate 5 times a day. when i go out women want to have sex with me but i dont have that much interest in them in reality.
i think i would enjoy rape but have never tried it because of laws.
but other than that they dont occupy that much of my thoughts.

Avi

Quote from: Kelt on February 25, 2015, 08:17:47 PM

Not a real inducement to support the space program. Jus'sayin'.

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 25, 2015, 08:20:03 PM
Works every time, too.

Most of the time, not because it's true. I like where this thread is going. Except the "slamming ass in other galaxies" part.