• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on January 30, 2017, 12:16:44 AM
Ahhh. I have the Knapp Lounge all to myself. Nice! I can grab the best pillow and stretch out

Hello there TigerLily, is this seat taken?

Zetaspeak

When I saw it would be an all Canadian  topic, I wondered if it will be all Canadian  bumper music. And of course  Knapp delivers.

TigerLily

Hello, gentlemen. One to the left of me and one to the right, please. Although I know it is difficult to be left of TigerLily.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on January 30, 2017, 12:40:34 AM
Hello, gentlemen. One to the left of me and one to the right, please. Although I know it is difficult to be left of TigerLily.

LOL

TigerLily

Good! Zeta is comfortable on the left

Ciardelo

Ciardelo can be anything TigerLily wants 8)

TigerLily

Be warned, dear C. TigerLily's imagination knows no bounds

TigerLily

Robin Trower *swoon*

This guest.... "Aaaaaa..." "Ummmmm..." "Aaaaaaaaaa." So annoying. I can't believe they let him continue.

WOTR

Quote from: TigerLily on January 30, 2017, 12:16:44 AM
Ahhh. I have the Knapp Lounge all to myself. Nice! I can grab the best pillow and stretch out
I'm a little late.  Is this davenport taken?

TigerLily

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2017, 01:29:47 AM
I'm a little late.  Is this davenport taken?

Please make yourself comfy. Davenport. Peter Davenport

TigerLily

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on January 30, 2017, 01:21:40 AM
This guest.... "Aaaaaa..." "Ummmmm..." "Aaaaaaaaaa." So annoying. I can't believe they let him continue.

He's taking an interesting story and strangling it to death

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on January 30, 2017, 01:35:17 AM
He's taking an interesting story and strangling it to death

It is one of the toughest Knapp shows as far as trying to pay attention.

JesusJuice

How can mass murder be so uninteresting?

comaphobe

Just connected to the stream now, just in time to hear "cum jesus cum" .... then "ripping off clothes of lil kids"..... to add character, the signal is weak and fuzzy tonight. Listening via KSCO Santa Cruz (not the skateboard company).

comaphobe

I have counted 97 uhhhs already and only tuned in 6 minutes ago. I gave amnesty to the first 2 minutes and excluded those uhhhs from the tally.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 30, 2017, 01:36:46 AM
It is one of the toughest Knapp shows as far as trying to pay attention.

I've been listening but the guest seems to be doing a lot of hand-wringing and I've been distracted reading the Trump thread.  Don't know why I bother reading the latter.  Nobody is ever going to change the mind of those on the other side.  The hurling of insults gets a bit old after a while.

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
I've been listening but the guest seems to be doing a lot of hand-wringing and I've been distracted reading the Trump thread.  Don't know why I bother reading the latter.  Nobody is ever going to change the mind of those on the other side.  The hurling of insults gets a bit old after a while.
I have not been paying much attention as to who holds what views lately.  Shall I address you as a Liberal cuck, or a Conservative Nazi?  ;)

Somehow, I have managed to tune out the "ahhs" and "umms".  I guess I was surprised to find that this ever happened (I had never heard of it before...)

Ciardelo

I'm watching the 1987 movie "American Ninja 2: The Confrontation" on GRIT TV with the sound off whilst listening to this guest commit mass murder on his story and God help me he makes the movie look good.

Whew! Glad that's over! Next up--scary tales!

comaphobe

Did he say Bob n' Doug were up next?

Ciardelo

Quote from: comaphobe on January 30, 2017, 01:58:53 AM
Did he say Bob n' Doug were up next?

Second Half: Paranormal investigator and medium Dawn Hunter Clark shares her research into supernatural Canada, including poltergeist activity at a house on Albert Street,...

TigerLily

Puhleeze be a good storyteller, Dawn Hunter Clark

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2017, 01:55:18 AM
I have not been paying much attention as to who holds what views lately.  Shall I address you as a Liberal cuck, or a Conservative Nazi?  ;)

Somehow, I have managed to tune out the "ahhs" and "umms".  I guess I was surprised to find that this ever happened (I had never heard of it before...)

LOL.  I'm definitely not a liberal cuck but not a conservative Nazi.   I guess I am closer to being a Nazi than being a cuck mostly I'm just a freedom-loving American that fawns over the brilliance of Our Founding Fathers despite whatever flaws they had.

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2017, 02:18:21 AM
LOL.  I'm definitely not a liberal cuck but not a conservative Nazi.   I guess I am closer to being a Nazi than being a cuck mostly I'm just a freedom-loving American that fawns over the brilliance of Our Founding Fathers despite whatever flaws they had.

Sigh.  This is Bellgab.  You are one or the other as there is, simply, no middle ground.  :P

I had actually found the first guest easier to listen to.  I think it is back to the reason of this horrible speaker (same excuse I used last week.)  This particular range of her voice is just not good...

JesusJuice

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2017, 02:22:14 AM
Sigh.  This is Bellgab.  You are one or the other as there is, simply, no middle ground.  :P

I had actually found the first guest easier to listen to.  I think it is back to the reason of this horrible speaker (same excuse I used last week.)  This particular range of her voice is just not good...

Her paranormal experiences are: finding kitchen drawers pulled out; cats acting weird; stepped on a hornet's nest; house burned down due to faulty electrical wiring.

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 30, 2017, 02:27:30 AM

Her paranormal experiences are: finding kitchen drawers pulled out; cats acting weird; stepped on a hornet's nest; house burned down due to faulty electrical wiring.
Thanks- Proof positive that Canada is a hotbed of paranormal activity.  Poor Knapp...

comaphobe

What part of Canada is this poltergeisha from?

Quote from: comaphobe on January 30, 2017, 02:35:08 AM
these are all literally the very worst exports of music canaduh has offered.

Has he played Rush tonight?