• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Fly By Night

Quote from: Fly By Night on April 30, 2012, 08:54:06 PM
There were most definitely two f bombs and a bullshit.
Man, that was a great show. Those guys were on point talking about the mob today. Knapp is wonderful
man as I listen to the last half of the show, I hear a few more swears.

Here is a fun link to a young Knapp

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/16926722/who-tried-to-kill-frank-lefty-rosenthal

Nebraska888

Knapp rocked......as usual.  Love the guy! 

Frys Girl

I listened to a little bit of the mob show Knapp did. He is just awesome. Thank God for him. Were it not for him, Coast to Coast would be nothing.

1. Knapp
2. Rob Simone
3. Wells
4. White noise
5. Rush hour traffic
6. Dirt
7. Noory

Quote from: polarissucks01 on May 01, 2012, 11:53:11 PM
1. Knapp
2. Rob Simone
3. Wells
4. White noise
5. Rush hour traffic
6. Dirt
7. Noory

8. Ian punnett continuously over pronouncing the word 'tweets', almost as though he's afraid he'll say 'teets'

someguy

The mafia show was awesome, and knapp has some serious balls for not freaking out or bleeping the guests when they said shit or fuck.

bluth co.

Does anyone have a link for the mafia show? I fell asleep after the first half hour and haven't been able to find the show. Mind you I haven't looked that hard.

ericdxx

The Las Vegas hour of the mafia show was better than the other two hours IMO.  I don't know all this stuff, why was the Outfit so dominant in Chicago? Was there a constant battle between the 5 families? This kind of thing.

ericdxx

George Knapp is great btw. George Noory is ok as well.  :(

CoastCanuck

I just returned from a week's vacation in Las Vegas.  I visited the Atomic Museum (a recent topic of both Noory and Knapp).  The new section, Area 51, was interesting. It has a cool display featuring our man, George Knapp.   If you plan a trip to Vegas and want to take a break from the glitz and hucksters of the strip, checking out this museum will be worth your while.

CoastCanuck

Hey, doesn't Knapp do the last 2 Sundays of each month?  This Sunday, the Upcoming shows says John B. Wells will be hosting... 

Morgus

Quote from: CoastCanuck on May 18, 2012, 05:35:43 PM
Hey, doesn't Knapp do the last 2 Sundays of each month?  This Sunday, the Upcoming shows says John B. Wells will be hosting...
You must have missed Knapp's show last month. He mentioned this month he would be away for some investigative assignment so they have a fill-in host.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: Morgus on May 18, 2012, 06:01:46 PM
You must have missed Knapp's show last month. He mentioned this month he would be away for some investigative assignment so they have a fill-in host.
Thank you for the info.... yes I missed this comment. 

Juan

Wells said that Knapp is accepting a Peabody tonight.  Further search shows that KLAS-TV, Knapp and a photographer won a Peabody for a story on water and politics in Las Vegas.  Congratulations to all.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: UFO Fill on May 20, 2012, 02:27:38 PM
Wells said that Knapp is accepting a Peabody tonight.  Further search shows that KLAS-TV, Knapp and a photographer won a Peabody for a story on water and politics in Las Vegas.  Congratulations to all.

Simple George considers himself a journalist.  He allegedly has won 3 emmy awards as a "news executive."

George Knapp actually is a journalist. He has previously won 2 Peabodies (making this his 3rd) and has 19 emmy awards to his credit. 

You be the judge. 

Congratulations to Knapp and company at KLAS! 

gs2offroad

http://www.peabody.uga.edu/71stwinners.php

Desert Underwater (KLAS-TV)
KLAS-TV, Las Vegas, NV
The station used a sharply detailed series of reports and a prime-time special to explain how Las Vegas came to take such a crushing hit when the housing bubble burst.  The excellent online data base still helps foreclosure-threatened homeowners.

5/27/12

George Knapp is joined by legendary conspiracy researcher, Jim Marrs, who'll expose information that the mainstream corporate media has refused to report-- the insidious alliances that make up a secret world, and shadowy deals of our nation’s past.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: 999 on May 25, 2012, 12:49:20 AM
5/27/12

George Knapp is joined by legendary conspiracy researcher, Jim Marrs, who'll expose information that the mainstream corporate media has refused to report-- the insidious alliances that make up a secret world, and shadowy deals of our nation’s past.

Out of all the week's upcoming shows, this one interests me the most.  My fave host, one of my fave guests, and a good topic. blasting out of the Mojave Desert like a sirocco.  Ya, baby!

Lovely Bones

Quote from: CoastCanuck on May 25, 2012, 05:59:52 PM
Out of all the week's upcoming shows, this one interests me the most.  My fave host, one of my fave guests, and a good topic. blasting out of the Mojave Desert like a sirocco.  Ya, baby!

"blazing across the land into your town, into your home, slamming into your radio like a super charged particle of unobtainium . . . "

Sorry.  It felt unfinished.   :)

Eddie Coyle

Listened to first three hours of Knapp/Marrs...not bad, but all in honesty no subject depresses me more than "The Fed"/"banksters"/fiat money etc. Ouroboric greed destroying societies is nothing new and that's why I hate the subject, because there's no chance of amelioration. The Fed turns 100 next year, it's not going anywhere.

And if I hear more radio assault for "click it or ticket".  >:(  Somebody in the wreckage of my past said the biggest encroachment of liberty was when seatbelt laws were enacted. I'm tempted to agree.

McPhallus

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 28, 2012, 09:42:29 PM
        And if I hear more radio assault for "click it or ticket".  >:(  Somebody in the wreckage of my past said the biggest encroachment of liberty was when seatbelt laws were enacted. I'm tempted to agree.

Here in Illinois, I just throw it on any time I get pulled over.  I've rarely had any problems (although I rarely get pulled over these days).

stevesh

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 28, 2012, 09:42:29 PM

Me too. Every time I hear one of those ads, I shout "Suck me or blow me !" The idea of the gummint using my money to threaten me drives me up a wall.

We just repealed mandatory motorcycle helmet laws here in Michigan, and though I don't ride any more, it feels a little more free already. Seat belts should be next.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: stevesh on May 29, 2012, 07:33:50 AM
Me too. Every time I hear one of those ads, I shout "Suck me or blow me !" The idea of the gummint using my money to threaten me drives me up a wall.

Exactly why I have such strong libertarian leanings.  The government needs to stay out of my life. 

CoastCanuck

To me, Knapp sounded somber on Sunday ... saying that he's usually a glass half full person, but he was pessimistic.  He started the third hour saying he was receiving angry emails and told listeners to suspend it for one night. That was a good show with Jim Marrs (in my books). 

starrmtn001

I want to download George Knapp's show (5.27.12) with guest Jim Marrs, without having to join c2c to get it.

Is there anywhere else I can download his show?  Thank you.  :)

Usagi

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 29, 2012, 08:30:42 PM
I want to download George Knapp's show (5.27.12) with guest Jim Marrs, without having to join c2c to get it.

Is there anywhere else I can download his show?  Thank you.  :)

I sent you a PM with where to get it.  Thanks again for asking.  As for people still naively shelling out money to Coast with Snoory still there... stop the madness.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: someguy on June 02, 2012, 10:26:29 PM

Are you kidding me?
Yes, my post from a week ago was one big joke especially prepared for YOU. I've been sitting here in suspense waiting for a clever, well thought out response like the one you posited. At least I can finally resume eating and sleeping again. 

State troopers are wonderful people and mandatory seatbelt laws are the glue holding our society together. I'm honored and thrilled that radio stations play commercials with the long arm of the law threatening me. If you don't "click it" then the terrorists have won. And the Russkies too.

someguy

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 02, 2012, 10:54:33 PM
     Yes, my post from a week ago was one big joke especially prepared for YOU. I've been sitting here in suspense waiting for a clever, well thought out response like the one you posited. At least I can finally resume eating and sleeping again. 

State troopers are wonderful people and mandatory seatbelt laws are the glue holding our society together. I'm honored and thrilled that radio stations play commercials with the long arm of the law threatening me. If you don't "click it" then the terrorists have won. And the Russkies too.

Yeah! Fuck them! And fuck the law making me put a baby in a properly secured car seat too! Fuckin feds gettin all up in my business!

I feel sorry for the paramedic who has to scrape your ignorant dead ass off the pavement.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: someguy on June 03, 2012, 12:11:25 AM

Yeah! Fuck them! And fuck the law making me put a baby in a properly secured car seat too! Fuckin feds gettin all up in my business!

I feel sorry for the paramedic who has to scrape your ignorant dead ass off the pavement.
I follow common sense and the rules of the road on my own: don't need some jarheaded prick who just got back from killing kids in Afghanistan to tell me to do so. I don't speed, don't drive drunk etc. "Malum Prohibitum" laws are NOTHING but forms of taxation and suppression of freedom.
          You must work in "law enforcement" or some similar racket that is a magnet for a simpleton sheep like you. "Yes Sir, No Sir". Or you're a clown who needs to be impelled to do things that we thinking folks do on our own. Either way...you suck.

May you roast in your upside down, burning vehicle. At least you will have followed your precious law while trapped in your '73 Pinto.

stevesh

Quote from: someguy on June 02, 2012, 10:26:29 PM

Are you kidding me?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. Their very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be ‘cured’ against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.

C. S. Lewis

Perhaps you don't mind being put on that level ...