• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

nextgen.fm

why does it sound like george noory is on the air?

I really like the mob shows. That might stem from my many personal dealings with organized crime when I was much younger.George Knapp is always interesting when he chooses that as the subject of his broadcast.

Another great show!

PerfectTommy

I dug it--least what I was able to catch at work.

Nice change of pace from the same old paranormal/conspiracy crap and Knapp rocks as usual.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 27, 2015, 03:04:59 AMThat might stem from my many personal dealings with organized crime when I was much younger.

Heh, my old man had those connections before I was born. Told me he once considered signing up when he saw the amount of money being thrown around.

Mom threatened to leave him if he did though. Lucky for me I guess...

Nebraska888

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 27, 2015, 03:04:59 AM
I really like the mob shows. That might stem from my many personal dealings with organized crime when I was much younger.George Knapp is always interesting when he chooses that as the subject of his broadcast.

Another great show!

Loved it!   ;)

Nebraska888

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 26, 2015, 11:52:07 PM
Ah yes, Vegas.  The closest thing to a libertarian town that exists in this country.  The guest's delivery could be better, but it's a good story nonetheless.

Yep!   8)

Juan Cena

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 26, 2015, 11:52:07 PM
Ah yes, Vegas.  The closest thing to a libertarian town that exists in this country.  The guest's delivery could be better, but it's a good story nonetheless.

I can't see or hear "Vegas" now without Bill Walton's rant where he took umbrage to the slang term for Las Vegas. "You don't call Los Angeles "Angeles," do you?"

trostol

i usually love listening to Knapp but last night just didnt keep my interest..a shame cause i do love Vegas

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 27, 2015, 02:35:51 PM
I can't see or hear "Vegas" now without Bill Walton's rant where he took umbrage to the slang term for Las Vegas. "You don't call Los Angeles "Angeles," do you?"

I do call Los Banos, CA  "the Bano".

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 27, 2015, 02:35:51 PM
I call it Lost Angeles.

chefist

Could someone please recommend a few of George Knapp shows that were especially good? I liked the one he had with Art on the Skin Walker Ranch...Thanks!

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2015, 06:21:06 PM
Could someone please recommend a few of George Knapp shows that were especially good? I liked the one he had with Art on the Skin Walker Ranch...Thanks!
My recent favorites have been the ones with Paulides, especially the first one.  Knapp does an excellent job.

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2015, 06:21:06 PM

He's really good with UFO stories, too, if you're into that, as he really is genuinely interested in the subject. His interview with Jacques Vallee last year was excellent, and so was his interview with Robert Hastings on the UFOs seen over nuclear facilities. I think both John Lear and Bob Lazar are full of it, particularly John Lear, but darned if I'm not listening and highly entertained when Knapp interviews them.

chefist

Thanks, All! I go out and look for those!

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2015, 06:27:43 PM
My recent favorites have been the ones with Paulides, especially the first one.  Knapp does an excellent job.
Seconded and not reported.

Juan Cena

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2015, 06:27:43 PM

Paulides spins a good story, but it's become obvious he's milking his "research" for the money and not really interested in "solving" the "mystery."

Nebraska888

Looks like a great Coast tonight with Knapp!   ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 17, 2015, 01:51:43 PM
Looks like a great Coast tonight with Knapp!   ;)

Finally a reason to break out the good cognac again.  It's been weeks!

Gassy Man

George is modulating his voice a bit these days -- my only complaint about him is his monotone. 

Knapp is taking heat for discounting the fear rantings of people like Steven Quayle, who was on C2C last week, regarding Jade Helm, and he's pissed.  (He didn't finger Quayle, that was my interpretation).

inuk2600

Knapp is bringing the heat. Good props to B.B. King also.

Gassy Man

George gives a rational and engaging discussion about the fear mongers, and then the commercial goes to Jorch shilling for some identity protection scam.

zeebo

Quote from: Gassy Man on May 17, 2015, 11:22:04 PM
George gives a rational and engaging discussion about the fear mongers, and then the commercial goes to Jorch shilling for some identity protection scam.

Actually I wonder if Knapp will take some heat from Jorch since just last week he had a whole show of fear-mongering on the same subject.  I think Noory's astute observation on the issue at the time was "Uh .. well .. ya never know."

Gassy Man

George is a lot more animated and upbeat tonight -- he's got his best game on.  I don't know what it means, though.  Jorch is obviously trying to take the show in another direction, so maybe this is George's chance to own the more interesting paranormal stories while Jorch is lumbering along with whatever nonsense he preoccupies himself with . . . if Jorch attacks George, though, he'd be pretty stupid, or at least stupider than he's been so far.  George is the only person on Coast to Coast any more with any semblance of credibility.

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2015, 11:28:19 PM
Actually I wonder if Knapp will take some heat from Jorch since just last week he had a whole show of fear-mongering on the same subject.  I think Noory's astute observation on the issue at the time was "Uh .. well .. ya never know."

[sarcasm]Well, he reinvented who he was to do radio.[/sarcasm] 

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2015, 06:31:22 PM
Finally a reason to break out the good cognac again.  It's been weeks!

Yes, glad to be enjoying a good show tonight.  Knapp is on fire, too.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 17, 2015, 11:11:35 PM
Knapp is taking heat for discounting the fear rantings of people like Steven Quayle, who was on C2C last week, regarding Jade Helm, and he's pissed.  (He didn't finger Quayle, that was my interpretation).

That was a very breathy sentence.  I hope it made sense.

zeebo

Haha, damn just spilled my nice brandy.  Never thought I'd hear Knapp say "Neener, neener".

michio

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 17, 2015, 11:42:56 PM
Idk, he didn't name names so really it could be anyone from Noory to Jones, basically anyone who might be interpreted as fear-mongering type of hosts/guests.

Spot-on words by Mr. Knapp. Had to be said.

If you look to see who has been stoking the fear fires of Jade Helm 15 being a 'false flag' (where have I heard that before?) for an invasion of Texas/martial law, it's readily apparent who the guilty parties are. Knapp collectively called them "The Fear Masters," but as mentioned Mr. Knapp didn't name names.

Of course, the loopy governor of Texas didn't help to calm fears by ordering the Texas State Guard to monitor the military exercise. And they wonder why Texas always gets crap for being the challenged child of the nation.  ::)

Scully

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 17, 2015, 11:11:35 PM

This is just one of the reasons why I love me some George Knapp.  In addition to Steven Quayle, the voices in my head were screaming Alec Jones and George Noory and .........

Knapp is intelligent and has integrity. He really doesn't fit in on C2C at all.  Can't help but wonder when the showdown will come between George and Jorch.

Nick el Ass

G. Knapp and B.B. King from the Coast is Toast site.

I'm glad they mentioned the Great Lakes, there's been a number of hair raising incidents in this region.  The In Search Of TV series with Leonard Nimoy did an episode on this called The Great Lakes Triangle, it's on YouTube.