• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 20, 2014, 01:24:50 PM
Knapp's show last night was wonderful.  Like rain to the parched desert.
He was sharp, quick, and all over the place with the paranormal/ UFO topics.  I fell absolutely in love with this guy.  I've been waiting to have a chance hear him, and it was worth the wait to hear a real talk show host.  The guest did monologue quite a bit, but, the topic was keeping my attention through to the end of the show.

I was amazed, and speechless.  Now I see why everyone says he should take over Coast.  He really should.  Nooron sounds like a daycare attendant compared to Knapp.  Sunday just became cool.  Hope he's on next week, too.

Wow.

You have.officially been ''Knapptized''

Welcome to the congregation.

Nebraska888

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 20, 2014, 01:39:41 PM

Yes, welcome!  Knapp rocks!  Sadly, we don't get to enjoy him that often.

Heather Wade

I've turned my radio off for so long... avoiding the Nooron... just didn't realize until I read all of the posts about Knapp.  Then I knew I had to hear this guy, but, never had the timing sync up (Sunday night I am usually working late), until last night.

It was a great show.  Don't know if bateman reminds me of Knapp or Knapp reminds me of bateman... but that's two good shows in one week... plus alrtbellalways... so a big Thank Yeeeewwww to BellGab for pointing the way.   8)

I love it!! Knappitized!
Bravo
And yes.. the show was good.
I think if more people heard Knapp, they'd realize what a valuable person he is. He is a respectable journalist, a great person, a wonderful human being, and a lover of the paranormal-- he is just amazing. And now, he's like a cat, beating death and having just 8 more lives to go.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 20, 2014, 03:16:17 AM
Bill Birnes has been talking about Candy Jones and how she was turned into an assassin by the CIA.

Thanks Falkie.

The second half of the show with Bill Birnes was much more interesting than the first half.

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on January 20, 2014, 01:13:20 PM
That doesn't really separate her from the herd.
"Herd."  A word that should always accompany Roseanne Barr.

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 20, 2014, 01:24:50 PM
Knapp's show last night was wonderful.  Like rain to the parched desert.

Redacted got Knapp-ted, nice!  Several times he's hosted I've listened to the show end-to-end, from intro to outro, catching all the bumper music and even enduring the commercials so as not to miss anything.  Knapp's compelling show a few months ago about the Dyatlov Pass incident had me cradling my little C Crane radio, trying to coax out the best reception so I wouldn't miss a word of it.  Reminded me of how I often used to be when Art was hosting.

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on January 20, 2014, 06:07:11 PM
Redacted got Knapp-ted, nice!  Several times he's hosted I've listened to the show end-to-end, from intro to outro, catching all the bumper music and even enduring the commercials so as not to miss anything.  Knapp's compelling show a few months ago about the Dyatlov Pass incident had me cradling my little C Crane radio, trying to coax out the best reception so I wouldn't miss a word of it.  Reminded me of how I often used to be when Art was hosting.

Yes!  I was huddled by the radio with the kitty, and we listened all the way through.  We had a great time.  Wish I would have caught his show on Dyatlov Pass, but bateman did a very good hour on the subject. 

Hope Knapp is well enough to host again next Sunday.   :D

Uncle Duke

Is the "stick man" discussed last night the same being shown a couple years ago on "Fact or Fiction--Paranormal Files"?  I think they referred to it as the "Night Creeper",  the video was shot somewhere in CA.  Whatever that was, it was one of the creepiest things I ever saw. 

FallenSeraph

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 20, 2014, 06:26:39 PM
Yes!  I was huddled by the radio with the kitty, and we listened all the way through.  We had a great time.  Wish I would have caught his show on Dyatlov Pass, but bateman did a very good hour on the subject. 

Hope Knapp is well enough to host again next Sunday.   :D

Hey Redacted, I uploaded that Dyatlov Pass show here if you wanna listen/download it:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2jg5gbrr1ca5b/Knapp%20-%20Dyatlov%20Pass

Let me know if you have any problems -- I can try Google Drive instead.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 20, 2014, 07:23:48 PM
Hey Redacted, I uploaded that Dyatlov Pass show here if you wanna listen/download it:

Aw, man, cool!!  Thanks!!  D/l was easy, worked fine.   :D

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 20, 2014, 07:07:58 PM
Is the "stick man" discussed last night the same being shown a couple years ago on "Fact or Fiction--Paranormal Files"?  I think they referred to it as the "Night Creeper",  the video was shot somewhere in CA.  Whatever that was, it was one of the creepiest things I ever saw. 

That would be the Fresno Nightcrawler.  They have been spotted up in Mariposa too.  Creepy and weird is an understatement, right?  Apparently, the local tribes know about them, and carve totem poles in their honor. 

Uncle Duke

So is the Nightcrawler the same thing as the stick man?

Heather Wade

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 20, 2014, 08:51:49 PM
So is the Nightcrawler the same thing as the stick man?

I think the Tennessee stick man is like a stick-figure shadow person (also seen in Oklahoma), whereas the Fresno Nightcrawler is... that strange white thing with two legs and a head, creeping through yards and driveways at night.

The stickman behaves more like a shadow person.  You see them out of the corner of your eye, in your bedroom, and such.  Also known as Slender Man and/ or Tall Man.  But, I am no expert, just love paranormal stuff.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 20, 2014, 08:59:44 PM
I think the Tennessee stick man is like a stick-figure shadow person (also seen in Oklahoma), whereas the Fresno Nightcrawler is... that strange white thing with two legs and a head, creeping through yards and driveways at night.

The stickman behaves more like a shadow person.  You see them out of the corner of your eye, in your bedroom, and such.  Also known as Slender Man and/ or Tall Man.  But, I am no expert, just love paranormal stuff.

Interesting distinction.  I've seen a shadow figure, not skinny or stick-like, but a shadow figure none the less.  I wrote that story in the "your paranormal experience" thread here.  It was unnerving, but don't remember being all that scared at the time.  On the other hand, if I had seen that Nightcrawler critter, I promise I would have had to change my drawers!

BobGrau

Building up a Knappetite.

cweb

This was an AWESOME show. Bateman's hour on Dyatlov is a great complement to Knapp's show on it.

Listened to most of Knapp's first hour back Sunday. What a treat. I'll get to the rest when I can sit down and enjoy it without distractions.

ItsOver

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 20, 2014, 08:59:44 PM

Just watched the Fresno nightcrawler video.  That IS weird.  Looks like a Gumby without a torso hobbling along. 

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on January 21, 2014, 01:58:26 PM
Just watched the Fresno nightcrawler video.  That IS weird.  Looks like a Gumby without a torso hobbling along.

OK......I want to see this.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 21, 2014, 02:08:53 PM
OK......I want to see this.

To quote Linda Moulton Howe:  "It's high strangeness." 

I'd love to see one, I feel the need to give them cookies & cocoa.  Think they would make fantastic pets.   ;D

Thanks so much for posting this! I plan to listen tomorrow at work :) Cheers

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on January 20, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
"Herd."  A word that should always accompany Roseanne Barr.
I herd that.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 22, 2014, 08:39:21 AM
I herd that.

Hahaha...."Moo!"  Here's one of the Nightcrawler videos.

Fresno Alien, Nightcrawler, Stick Figure Surveilence Analysis - Higher Quality

If we didn't have Bozo the Clown Noory during the week, this would be an obvious topic, instead of another mind numbing economic report or healing through group hugs nonsense. 

saucerlike

I really wanted to be creeped out by that Fresno nightcrawler video but unfortunately I thought it was kinda cute.  One of those things I wish was really real.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 22, 2014, 09:05:27 AM
Hahaha...."Moo!"  Here's one of the Nightcrawler videos.

Thanks for posting that.  Was it just me or did it just look like someone wearing a cape?

AZZERAE

Many listeners seem to think George Knapp is a good host, but unfortunately his voice is a little bit rough on my ears.

FM451

Mr. Knapp is with us again this Sunday.

"Joining George Knapp, co-director of a documentary chronicling the Bridgewater Triangle, Aaron Cadieux, along with paranormal researcher, Christopher Pittman, will discuss the weird triangle and the mysteries surrounding it including ghostly hauntings, cryptic animal sightings, and UFO encounters.

First Hour: Physicist Robert Nemiroff will talk about his search of the Internet for evidence of time travelers. "

Sounds like a good one! ;D

Quote from: FM451 on January 24, 2014, 11:30:28 AM
Mr. Knapp is with us again this Sunday.

"Joining George Knapp, co-director of a documentary chronicling the Bridgewater Triangle, Aaron Cadieux, along with paranormal researcher, Christopher Pittman, will discuss the weird triangle and the mysteries surrounding it including ghostly hauntings, cryptic animal sightings, and UFO encounters.

First Hour: Physicist Robert Nemiroff will talk about his search of the Internet for evidence of time travelers. "

Sounds like a good one! ;D

YES!!

How nice is it to have the king of radio back on??

Nebraska888

Since Wells ruins every Saturday..........I will wait ANXIOUSLY for Sunday night with Mr. Knapp!!!! 

ItsOver

"...Obi-Wan K-Nappie, you're are only hope."