George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2017, 12:09:29 AM
Right then! What's all this about?

Knapp Night, officer

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on May 29, 2017, 12:09:11 AM
lol. I reached my limit pretty quickly. Overall sewergab has too many asshats and not enough cool cats. But Knapp Night makes up for it

Truth.  Let's blame Art!  ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: TigerLily on May 29, 2017, 12:05:21 AM
How much ransom are you asking for yourself?

A zippo lighter, a pickle, and a $20 Bass Pro Shop gift card. But I'm not agreeing to my demands.

aldousburbank

Quote from: TigerLily on May 29, 2017, 12:09:11 AM
Overall sewergab has too many asshats and not enough cool cats.

It's like fart wars, but not as much fun.

Hi all.  Just checking in a second.  Nice bumper from Knapp. Melissa.  Past heavy drug use really catching up with 60's and 70's rockers.  Gregg Allman being a case in point.  Last night, I was thinking about Jack Bruce  from Cream who died in 2014.  He died from the same thing as Allman.  Liver disease.  How Keith Richards has managed to survive is beyond me.

Quote from: zeebo on May 28, 2017, 11:56:41 PM
It's a warm nite here, so I'm uncharacteristically sipping on chilled wine in front of my desk fan.  No flannel jammies...

TMI  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 29, 2017, 12:11:53 AM
A zippo lighter, a pickle, and a $20 Bass Pro Shop gift card. But I'm not agreeing to my demands.

No Ben and Jerry's? Go for the gold. Maybe you'll think you're worth it

Dr. MD MD

Oooh!  A heist story.  :)

Sammy was always doing crazy shit!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbd25kYIiuQ

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2017, 12:18:55 AM
Oooh!  A heist story.  :)

Sammy was always doing crazy shit!  ;D

Lol, Sammy Maudlin, classic.  Not quite up there with LaRue's Polynesiantown, but pretty close.

Nebraska888

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 12:14:49 AM
Hi all.  Just checking in a second.  Nice bumper from Knapp. Melissa.  Past heavy drug use really catching up with 60's and 70's rockers.  Gregg Allman being a case in point.  Last night, I was thinking about Jack Bruce  from Cream who died in 2014.  He died from the same thing as Allman.  Liver disease.  How Keith Richards has managed to survive is beyond me.

Agreed.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on May 29, 2017, 12:21:21 AM
Sometimes I over-share on Knapp nite.   :D

Nope, not in my book! 

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on May 29, 2017, 12:23:10 AM
Lol, Sammy Maudlin, classic.  Not quite up there with LaRue's Polynesiantown, but pretty close.

https://youtu.be/DXW5F6hzcMQ

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 29, 2017, 12:20:20 AM
It should really be called dier disease.

I may need a hit from your bong.   Muh mind can't figure out the acronym out. Soy estupido esta noche.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 12:14:49 AM

I heard an XM interview today with Greg Allman telling the story about how he and his brother got high on speed and drunk as a skunk and shot himself in the foot the night before he was supposed to report for his draft induction physical. First time I heard that story.

http://rulefortytwo.com/secret-rock-knowledge/chapter-8/foot-shootin-party/

aldousburbank

I've been on a Dwight Yoakam kick lately.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 12:28:33 AM

I may need a hit from your bong.   Muh mind can't figure out the acronym out. Soy estupido esta noche.

'Cause you die from it.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2017, 12:30:26 AM
I heard an XM interview today with Greg Allman telling the story about how he and his brother got high on speed and drunk as a skunk and shot himself in the foot the night before he was supposed to report for his draft induction physical. First time I heard that story.

http://rulefortytwo.com/secret-rock-knowledge/chapter-8/foot-shootin-party/

Shit.  That's doing it the hard way. He could have permanently crippled himself.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 12:28:33 AM

Say it with music

https://youtu.be/JK2hKzZss5Y

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 29, 2017, 12:26:46 AM
Nope, not in my book!

Yes but we all know you lean a bit to the wild side Neb, especially when Knapp's a-rockin' and the Jameson's a-pourin'.   ;)

Quote from: zeebo on May 28, 2017, 11:56:41 PM
It's a warm nite here, so I'm uncharacteristically sipping on chilled wine in front of my desk fan.  No flannel jammies or steaming pot-o-joe tonite, but still enjoying Knapp with y'all.   8)
Come on down to the pool Zeebo. We're all headed there for snacks. It's nice and cool, too.   ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 12:35:25 AM
Shit.  That's doing it the hard way. He could have permanently crippled himself.

Maybe he thought that might be what would happen to him in Nam

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on May 29, 2017, 12:27:07 AM

lol, thank you ... ah haha .... the crane shot!  La Rue!

WOW...     A little bit large on the pic, but good detail.    :o