• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Halloween virtual shindig

Started by Mordred478, October 30, 2008, 12:35:33 AM

Caruthers612

I say we use a chat program or some such thingy to hang out together on Halloween. We can tell insensitive jokes about cripples and minorities, unless you are one in which case you can tell mother jokes. My Mom won't mind, I promise. We can speculate as to how long it took George to learn to grease up and bend over in just the right way so that both he and his cell mate could achieve the highest ecstasy. We can show off our pumpkins with uploaded photos and quips like: "Your mother's a pumpkin." See the hilarity?
      Druid hookers welcome.

M

EvB

I'm a disabled mother (though I'm not sure "cripple" applies in my case) But I AM a WASP - so there is still a wreath of material available to me. >grin<

Caruthers612

Quote from: EvB on October 30, 2008, 03:39:34 AM
I'm a disabled mother (though I'm not sure "cripple" applies in my case) But I AM a WASP - so there is still a wreath of material available to me. >grin<

Perfect. Fire away. Bonus points for jokes about disabled mothers married to Chinamen. :-0

M

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mordred478 on October 30, 2008, 07:56:56 AM
       Perfect. Fire away. Bonus points for jokes about disabled mothers married to Chinamen. :-0

M
HAHA

any time someone uses the word "chinamen"... i guffaw.  not sure why.

EvB

Quote from: Mordred478 on October 30, 2008, 07:56:56 AM

M

Okay - that one calls for $$$  !!!