• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

AB's best show, C2C, Dreamland or Dark Matter?

Started by henge0stone, January 24, 2015, 09:09:11 AM

phrodo

Quote from: ksm32 on February 16, 2015, 08:20:27 PM
The Dreamland into was painful. The show was pretty good.

You forgot to add "in my opinion" .. because in my opinion your opinion lends credence to the old saying -- "Opinions are like assholes -- everybody has one." ... and your opinion seems a lot like you.

ksm32

Quote from: phrodo on February 17, 2015, 06:01:32 PM
You forgot to add "in my opinion" .. because in my opinion your opinion lends credence to the old saying -- "Opinions are like assholes -- everybody has one." ... and your opinion seems a lot like you.

I'm sorry, but it's very hard to understand you with my cock in your mouth ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: ksm32 on February 17, 2015, 08:10:44 PM

yeah, and mine's in there too

phrodo

Quote from: ksm32 on February 17, 2015, 08:10:44 PM

Oh ... aren't you a clever middle schooler. I don't swing that way but maybe you and gnooryblows should get together - sounds like you two have a lot in common.  :o

ksm32

Quote from: phrodo on February 21, 2015, 12:05:05 AM
Oh ... aren't you a clever middle schooler. I don't swing that way but maybe you and gnooryblows should get together - sounds like you two have a lot in common.  :o

I'm not a "middle schooler" I am a HUMAN BEING!!!  >:(

... and for the record lil one, I love Art's spoken word over the Dreamland intro.  Don't like the music...  doesn't do the words justice, 'in my opinion'.

...You have a nice day now.

PS; I don't bend that way either.. but if I did? You wouldn't really have a choice in that scenario ;D

phrodo

Quote from: ksm32 on February 22, 2015, 01:23:52 AM
I'm not a "middle schooler" I am a HUMAN BEING!!!  >:(

... and for the record lil one, I love Art's spoken word over the Dreamland intro.  Don't like the music...  doesn't do the words justice, 'in my opinion'.

...You have a nice day now.

PS; I don't bend that way either.. but if I did? You wouldn't really have a choice in that scenario ;D

So .. in my opinion - you're a faggot and a rapist .. nice. But I wouldn't advise trying to force yourself on me or anyone. Unless you're also a masochist with pre-paid funeral arrangements.

ksm32

Quote from: phrodo on February 22, 2015, 12:58:16 PM
So .. in my opinion - you're a faggot and a rapist .. nice. But I wouldn't advise trying to force yourself on me or anyone. Unless you're also a masochist with pre-paid funeral arrangements.

You really take this stuff seriously don't you.. :)

Like I couldn't have my way with a hobbit from the shire.. you're so silly ;)